Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The government boycott of GMB is over and Matt is on it tomorrow morning!
Well I think we now know who’s decision that was!

Sorry mistress? Sorry guys I'm back again! Lifes been hectic lately! Give me a run down on what our boys have been up to? For the record im Doms #1 thanks k.
Well Sir keir starmer the fanny harmer is still rampaging through PMQS destroying the opposition like a Tory in a job centre .
He’s also a top sandal wearer and performs in a spandau ballet tribute act in his spare time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Feel sorry for matt dont think i watch it cant stand them both i be saying duck off to the tv they never let matt talk!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well Whittys still in charge of the red room, Mattikins is on the run, Dom’s in isolation after shagging his COVID mistress, Bojo is sat in the corner after being told off by Carrie and Rishi is still counting his money 😂
Funny that I'm in Covid Isolation as well! Draw your own conclusions! 😘💅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry mistress? Sorry guys I'm back again! Lifes been hectic lately! Give me a run down on what our boys have been up to? For the record im Doms #1 thanks k.
That's cute
Screenshot_20201115_235420.jpg

(seriously though hope you are OK and don't have the lurgy)

It's a bit sus that Dom Cum has gone and now they are allowed to be shouted at by Piers. Matt taking one for the team, @Gym&Tonic news to be on standby with a frothy cappacino and caramel waffle to make it all better.

I'd think I'd pay to see Starmer perform in a Spandau Ballet tribute in his sandals.

I've now got 11 days off, I have a plan to get my house all sorted for Christmas, and sorting out toys etc but we all know I'll be on tattle pining for Raab. Though they are talkigb about Trudeau on the conspiracy thread and posting pretty pictures so I might make myself a tin foil hat and go and enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's cute
View attachment 311994

It's a bit sus that Dom Cum has gone and now they are allowed to be shouted at by Piers. Matt taking one for the team, @Gym&Tonic news to be on standby with a frothy cappacino and caramel waffle to make it all better.

I'd think I'd pay to see Starmer perform in a Spandau Ballet tribute in his sandals.

I've now got 11 days off, I have a plan to get my house all sorted for Christmas, and sorting out toys etc but we all know I'll be on tattle pining for Raab. Though they are talkigb about Trudeau on the conspiracy thread and posting pretty pictures so I might make myself a tin foil hat and go and enjoy.
I’m going to suggest it to his PR team for su2c or CIN...they won’t be able to refuse for a good cause

Reactions: 1
Just watched matt on kay burley show he looks tired today bless him

Bless him he looked paled, and got bags under eyes needs to go to bed early lol
My Dominic would NEVAHH!! Morning guys! Im going to watch GMB on catch up and see what Matt has to say for himself. Oh by the way Doms not in self isolation for catching the covid, the truth is.... the only thing hes caught is...feelings for me and he finds it. Sorry to dissapoint ladies but we all know Doms heart deep down lies with me! ❤

That's cute
View attachment 311994

Thank you thankfully im lergy free lol! A bit bold tagging me and then talking about pining for my man dont you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh dear matt looks nervous while piers is giving him questions and not letting matt answer tipical!!

I watched about 2 minutes and got annoyed with Piers. I hope they don't all go on there now. They should stick to Sophy Ridge, she's much better at asking difficult questions and is easier in the eye then Piers.

Im trying to write an application for a uni course. I've got as far as "I want to do this course..." it's not going well 😬

damn it right over school run.

Found another cracking card, shame my mates aren’t as invested in the cabinet and medics as us!

View attachment 312148
I hope these are still around for my birthday.

No chance of an early night. He wants sex all the time. It’s exhausting.
You need to ration him so he can concentrate on the track and trace system

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.