Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant beat a good penis drawing. When I was at uni, me and my friend used to sneakily draw cocks in each others books and wait for the other to find them. Extra points if you got a hairy ball sack and veins too. We found it hilarious, no one else did. Boring sods
my 60 year old mum and 80 year old grandma do this on our bingo books when we used to go pre covid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to go to bingo with them!! They are my kind of people
Ha theyโ€™d definately fit in with the honeyz. I never wanted to call house when theyโ€™d done it ๐Ÿ˜‚ apple doesnโ€™t fall far from the tree, three generations of silly women with filthy senses of humour!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ooh just having a small do with a few family and friends the honeys are invited obv but I made sure I put my foot down about PPG weedling an invite, the stinky sod!
I'll be on my lonesome as Raab the bastard is still locked up in his spare room.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Did you read about him mentioning me having a moan about needing the salons to open? yes I did I mean us honeys need to look our best we've all seen what happens when we turn our backs for 5 minutes aka dirty Dom having it off with his mistress behind @Platypusfattypus back:mad:

I'll be on my lonesome as Raab the bastard is still locked up in his spare room.
dont worry I hear Justin is making a appearance so you wont be alone for long.

Did you read about him mentioning me having a moan about needing the salons to open? yes I did I mean us honeys need to look our best we've all seen what happens when we turn our backs for 5 minutes aka dirty Dom having it off with his mistress behind @Platypusfattypus back:mad:

dont worry I hear Justin is making a appearance so you wont be alone for long.
I need my eyebrows sorting. I did mention to Raab I was in need of a facial but as per he got the wrong end of the stick.

As long as Justin's wearing nicely fitted trousers to show off that ass ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy saturday peeps listening to christmas songs i know it early want matt down my chinney tonite lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.