Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What all this in the press about Carrie pulling the strings in Downing street? well she better not get too comfortable because when my Rishi becomes PM I'll soon put her in her place!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi witches, how are you all? It’s all kicking off at number 10. Apparently real reason for Cummings going is that he told Carrie about the honeys and she is not impressed. She’s had Boris strung up by the balls for most of the week.
Dare anyone tell her it’s not ‘her’ man we are after?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi witches, how are you all? It’s all kicking off at number 10. Apparently real reason for Cummings going is that he told Carrie about the honeys and she is not impressed. She’s had Boris strung up by the balls for most of the week.
Dare anyone tell her it’s not ‘her’ man we are after?
Apparently Boris said he was going to the toilet but after being gone for 20 minutes she went to find him and he was asleep on the loo with tattle open on his phone!

• Haha
A very funny thing happened today at school. We were doing Children in Need craft this afternoon and a little boy drew a very large penis on his picture of Pudsey Bear. Teacher told him off sternly but we all had to leave the class and fell about laughing 😂

For some reason I immediately thought of this thread.. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A very funny thing happened today at school. We were doing Children in Need craft this afternoon and a little boy drew a very large penis on his picture of Pudsey Bear. Teacher told him off sternly but we all had to leave the class and fell about laughing 😂

Hahaha that's brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I know! I’ve not laughed so much in ages. Really needed a good laugh as well😂
Cant beat a good penis drawing. When I was at uni, me and my friend used to sneakily draw cocks in each others books and wait for the other to find them. Extra points if you got a hairy ball sack and veins too. We found it hilarious, no one else did. Boring sods

• Haha
Cant beat a good penis drawing. When I was at uni, me and my friend used to sneakily draw cocks in each others books and wait for the other to find them. Extra points if you got a hairy ball sack and veins too. We found it hilarious, no one else did. Boring sods
Drawing bums is another. I had to tell some kids of the other day for drawing bums on the whiteboard during wet playing, knowing full we I used to do exactly the same thing at their age 😂

Reactions: 1
Drawing bums is another. I had to tell some kids of the other day for drawing bums on the whiteboard during wet playing, knowing full we I used to do exactly the same thing at their age 😂
I have a jumper that has the words mardy bum embroidered on it. My 4 year old is learning to read and found it hilarious mummy had a bum on her jumper.

I realise I have the sense of humour of a 4 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 5

It’s funny, unless you get the call to say it’s your child that did it ! What year group are they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How times have changed. Oh wait, they haven’t 😂 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s funny, unless you get the call to say it’s your child that did it ! What year group are they 😂
Year 3. The little boy is seven. He was giggling away like mad as he was told off. How the hell we were supposed to keep straight faces I don’t know.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.