Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched about 2 minutes and got annoyed with Piers. I hope they don't all go on there now. They should stick to Sophy Ridge, she's much better at asking difficult questions and is easier in the eye then Piers.

Im trying to write an application for a uni course. I've got as far as "I want to do this course..." it's not going well 😬

I hope these are still around for my birthday.

You need to ration him so he can concentrate on the track and trace system
I noticed he was getting fed up with piers

It sounds like he got a cold.bless him!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Van Tam is on with Mattikins, look forward to his explanations about it all. Whitty is still on the naughty step 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s been on the go all day bless him, I’m sure he will be his normal bouncy self when he’s on at 5 😂🥳

Congrats to the Matt fans having him on tv for the briefing but Dirty Dom has deprived his honeys, we could have had him doing the briefing licking his lips/finger if he'd not dipped his wick the filthy git!:cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Congrats to the Matt fans having him on tv for the briefing but Dirty Dom has deprived his honeys, we could have had him doing the briefing licking his lips/finger if he'd not dipped his wick the filthy git!:cautious:
They just said on sky news that Dom could be doing PM questions
Also said briefings on a Monday and thursday! 🥳🙌🙌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.