Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Dom we know you read here and we are very happy you are wearing a honey coloured tie but in order to knock Matt 'the sulfolk shagger' off the no1 spot here are some pointers....

DONT smile EVER
give us that brooding look-we like that A LOT
lick your finger more- we LOVE that
Just wear suits or be naked and NEVER wear those naff dad outfits.
Get Bojo to let you do a briefing in French.

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now Dom we know you read here and we are very happy you are wearing a honey coloured tie but in order to knock Matt 'the sulfolk shagger' off the no1 spot here are some pointers....

DONT smile EVER
give us that brooding look-we like that A LOT
lick your finger more- we LOVE that
Just wear suits or be naked and NEVER wear those naff dad outfits.
Get Bojo to let you do a briefing in French.

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
And slide into my DMs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Reactions: 2
No I thought his name was David but its been a while and Ive probably either made them up or muddled some characters
Itโ€™s been so long since Iโ€™ve read them Iโ€™m getting confused thinking whose in what books ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Morning everyone...the adverts I get on here and other social media are unreal..what the actual duck is this and why can I picture Matt in the pinkish one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
7A252640-717E-4348-82C8-E18FDFF72EE8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Itโ€™s been so long since Iโ€™ve read them Iโ€™m getting confused thinking whose in what books ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Morning everyone...the adverts I get on here and other social media are unreal..what the actual duck is this and why can I picture Matt in the pinkish one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธView attachment 187246
Morning, well the other week there was Men's brown shoes on my advert!

• Haha

Morning everyone...the adverts I get on here and other social media are unreal..what the actual duck is this and why can I picture Matt in the pinkish one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธView attachment 187246
I had an advert for menโ€™s underpants the other day! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is everyone up to today? I've got to do a food shop and run some errands. The next part of our story will be coming later. As there isnt enough hot Tory's to go around Im thinking @Renegadedancer could be married to a barrister?

First week of school hols and ive booked the week off (we were supposed to be in Devon but moved that to easterhols). Housework and lazy day planned today as itโ€™s a busy week with my sons bday on thurs so lots of prep for that.

I havenโ€™t had any odd ads on here for ages!

Apparently Dom is annoyed with China and relations have โ€˜deterioratedโ€™. I bet heโ€™s well angry and frustrated right now ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Apparently Dom is annoyed with China and relations have โ€˜deterioratedโ€™. I bet heโ€™s well angry and frustrated right now ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Can you imagine him being all moody and arsey in the office. Stomping around like a big sexy bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gavin Williamson is trending on Twitter and people are comparing him to Frank Spencer ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
What is everyone up to today? I've got to do a food shop and run some errands. The next part of our story will be coming later. As there isnt enough hot Tory's to go around Im thinking @Renegadedancer could be married to a barrister?
Morning witches. Iโ€™m good with a barrister, he needs to be hot though and not wet himself! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.