Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a little bit happy after a fair few ciders. Matt better not break gyms heart otherwise he's got us to deal with!!!

Oh thank goodness I was worried, glad Winston is ok.
I’m so invested in this story, it’s giving me Jilly Cooper vibes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jilly Cooper is my guilty pleasure. I was a total Jake Lovell fan when I was younger but I think nowadays I'd be all Rupert with my love of Tories. He becomes an MP doesn't he?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm a little bit happy after a fair few ciders. Matt better not break gyms heart otherwise he's got us to deal with!!!

Jilly Cooper is my guilty pleasure. I was a total Jake Lovell fan when I was younger but I think nowadays I'd be all Rupert with my love of Tories. He becomes an MP doesn't he?
Yes he does!!!!! Actually he could be Raab πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s it, I’m going to have to find my books. Rupert Campbell black is Raab. There’s got to be similarities with our other men, not sure who Whitty is 😬
Matt is Billy Lloyd Fox πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Whitty is the headmaster that marries Rupert ex wife. Very clever, very lovely man

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just ordered Riders and Rivals on amazon πŸ˜‚ I did have them but they died a death (think I dropped one in the bath). I'm too excited to read them again

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Well the thing is Matt's got form so has he hast he?πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ :giggle:

Gove is rude!!!
Well they did label him PPG.

Reactions: 1
To be fair we don’t actually know that Matt has form, only that list, and we don’t know who or where if came from and if anything on it is true.

I try to give him the benefit of the doubt!πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
To be fair we don’t actually know that Matt has form, only that list, and we don’t know who or where if came from and if anything on it is true.

I try to give him the benefit of the doubt!πŸ˜‚
ok has form...according to that list.

• Haha
It probably is true though, I always had this niggling doubt in the back of my mind that he was an extra marital shagger.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.