Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was accused of having an affair and hadnt, I'd want to clear my name
So would I. Actually Dom was accused of having a super injunction and then people claimed that the injunction was to prevent reporting that he’d sexually harassed staff members. But he denied it all.

Reactions: 1
There was a thread on Mumsnet the other day about moving to a town in Suffolk, and Matt being the local MP was cited as one reason not to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So would I. Actually Dom was accused of having a super injunction and then people claimed that the injunction was to prevent reporting that he’d sexually harassed staff members. But he denied it all.
From what I read it sounds like that to be honest. And then he could deny it till the cows came home as who could challenge him ? They wouldn’t be able to with the injunction in place

There was a thread on Mumsnet the other day about moving to a town in Suffolk, and Matt being the local MP was cited as one reason not to 😂
When I was reading about the whole Dom injunction thing, I went down a reddit rabbit hole. Apparently one of the nicest MPs to work for is Matt

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Unpack your bags @Platypusfattypus its............BOJO 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣
*stops writing note to husband apologising for walking out*

Damn.

Have you seen him? Can you imagine him knocking on your door when canvassing.

Raab once supported an mp in an area not far from me, and was knocking on people's doors. There's hope still

Really? Where did you see that? I want to go down that rabbit hole!
Reddit. I can't find the thread but I'll have a look and see if I can link to it, hold on x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
*stops writing note to husband apologising for walking out*

Damn.

Have you seen him? Can you imagine him knocking on your door when canvassing.

Raab once supported an mp in an area not far from me, and was knocking on people's doors. There's hope still
Yes he was out canvassing for votes in our local shopping centre and towns all over the place for weeks then disappeared as soon as he got his seat. Don’t know why he bothers because he could threaten to behead everyone’s pets and the old people round here would still vote him in 🙄🙄

Reddit. I can't find the thread but I'll have a look and see if I can link to it, hold on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.