Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rupert's ex marries Malise Gordon next, he's chef d'equipe of the British showjumping team, not a headmaster :)

Boris would probably be Rupert's father - several wives, prone to gaffes. Putin would make a good Rannaldini, I think? And Trudeau is definitely Dino Ferranti, which makes me Fenella Maxwell!

Reactions: 2
Rupert's ex marries Malise Gordon next, he's chef d'equipe of the British showjumping team, not a headmaster :)

Boris would probably be Rupert's father - several wives, prone to gaffes. Putin would make a good Rannaldini, I think? And Trudeau is definitely Dino Ferranti, which makes me Fenella Maxwell!
Who was the headmaster then? I must be getting confused with a different book. Igs been so long since I read them. Haha Putin is a definate Rannaldini.

Reactions: 2
Who was the headmaster then? I must be getting confused with a different book. Igs been so long since I read them. Haha Putin is a definate Rannaldini.
Hengist Brett-Taylor in Wicked, perhaps? I've not read that one in a very, very long time, anything past Appassionata I've only read once. I've worn out three copies of both Riders and Rivals though!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hengist Brett-Taylor in Wicked, perhaps? I've not read that one in a very, very long time, anything past Appassionata I've only read once. I've worn out three copies of both Riders and Rivals though!
No I thought his name was David but its been a while and Ive probably either made them up or muddled some characters

She marries Rannaldini after Malise died, but I can't remember who she moves onto after that, so you may very well be right :)

David Hawkley, father of lysander from the man who made husbands jealous. Knew I'd got him from somewhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Just seen Dom on the news at least he wears a honey coloured tie, Matt take bloody notice! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.