Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone has been so productive. I've only just managed to get dressed, feed my youngest and think about Raab and myself starring in a remake of the Secretary

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had a lie in till 9, unheard of. Did a big clothing sort out yesterday and need to take a trip to the charity shop to drop them off. Afternoon in the park playing crazy golf with my children and their friends. Suns out, let’s hope it stays that way

Reactions: 4
I've just binged the Boris johnson thread

Yeah I remember David Mellor and John Major being caught out. Eurgh

I'm hoping for another chapter soon of 50 shades of honey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just binged the Boris johnson thread

Yeah I remember David Mellor and John Major being caught out. Eurgh
There was a few, and then when New Labour came to power half of Blair’s cabinet were at it. Paddy Ashdown was shagging his secretary as well. More recently two SNP MPs were caught having an affair with each other. It is rife!

Reactions: 1
There was a few, and then when New Labour came to power half of Blair’s cabinet were at it. Paddy Ashdown was shagging his secretary as well. More recently two SNP MPs were caught having an affair with each other. It is rife!
Im regretting my life choices.

A few years ago I was asked if I'd consider standing as a candidate in the election (it was for the greens and they were asking anyone who had ever shown a hint of interest in their party 😂😂😂). I could have been there, making eyes at Raab.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
doms fans dom in the house of commons at 3.30
and matt in at 4.35

Reactions: 3
Im regretting my life choices.

A few years ago I was asked if I'd consider standing as a candidate in the election (it was for the greens and they were asking anyone who had ever shown a hint of interest in their party 😂😂😂). I could have been there, making eyes at Raab.
I‘d consider voting for the greens. They have some really good policies, but wouldn’t stand a cat in hells chance of getting in here!

I wonder how accurate that list is? I know that Dom successfully took legal action over it, which is why I question its authenticity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.