Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I’ve not bothered looking at the fraud for a while, but had a nosey today. Oh what a surprise she has been ill again 🤦🏻‍♀️ In other words, acting ill to get sympathy sales. FFS woman! Her behaviour is actually disgusting.

Reactions: 2

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand how she (and loads of other Instagram craft sales people) feel comfortable ripping off someone else’s characters and designs. Like the Disney stuff. They might be a massive company etc so they won’t feel any big financial losses from it but it’s Disney’s characters. I can understand the inspired by type stuff for tv shows etc that don’t have much official merch but even then using copyrighted photos of characters just seems scammy. Creating fan art is one thing but ripping off characters and stuff to make money is another.

I feel like these Instagram craft sales people would rage if someone ripped off one of their designs so I don’t get the logic!

Penny Sweets

Screenshot_20200812-205539.jpg
More references to Gary earning his keep. Like he wasn't working all the hours under the sun until he was let go. Yeah, I had a nosy. Regretting it now, it maddens me!

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I seem to recall people also clubbed in to buy her a new mobile phone when there was something up with hers. She has been called out on Twitter a few times but always has minions to back her up. There are constant ko-fi coffee money requests. She is always on the beg but when you ask her about it she had a million excuses for not working (this was pre-child).

Do we think she will get a job in September? Seeing as she blames having a child for not working 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m going with no, she will always find a reason not to work.

I’m sure the begging to buy her sh*t will continue rather than have people buy it because they like her work, which seems few and far between.

View attachment 2107904
Why would she? The kid is always at nursery or being looked after by dad so it’s not like she hasn’t had the chance to get a small part time job on the side for a while?

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I don’t know if this is slightly off topic but one of my pet hates about some of these craft people who make their own products is the copyright/intellectual property violations and the fact they have no imagination to design their own shit. This month for her patreon it looks like she’s making notepads featuring Mickey Mouse. Yes Disney is massive and they won’t miss the few £ it makes her, but it’s the fact that it’s still someone else’s character that she’s stealing that really rubs me the wrong way. She’s not making something inspired by Mickey Mouse like using a quote or something or his colour theme etc but literally whacking a picture of him on her notepad. Imagine the uproar if someone was copying her designs and selling them on. Loads of them do it and it drives me mad 😂

Starrysky

Chatty Member
2 things… doesn’t like sharing something so personal but still shares it 🤦🏻‍♀️ could have just said ‘have a lot going on.’

Then goes on to say people can still buy stuff from her.

And I thought she was low using her mum to make sales, now she’s using people dying to make sales. She is on another shameless and selfish level. Like WOW!!!
IMG_9317.jpeg

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Can we talk about this absolute classic bit of manipulation?
All her posts are manipulative. There’s a sob story behind it all, all the time. If she was that worried about money she would go and get a job, not keep pushing her copied work.

Penny Sweets

She’s doing such a bodge job. Even just sanding the edges would have made a difference. Also she’s clearly not used guides to roll the clay flat else she wouldn’t have bumps all over it. It’s like she’s found another thing to have a go at but not bothered to properly learn and practice.
But why would you learn to do things properly when you can half ass something and have a sob story to sell it?

• Haha
I’m calling bullshit on todays insta stories drama.
It’s just too much! First the cancelling of her trip to Liverpool and basically blaming it on poor sales. Now today with her ‘panic attacks’ and the shameless plug of her items hours after this apparent complete mental breakdown?

So glad my husband is a nurse and off today? So what you can moan about earnings later on this week?

nobody wants to buy your generic asf products !! Please stop!!

Reactions: 1

teamonster

Chatty Member
Yep! He’s a nurse, earns a full time wage. But the insurance will pay for all this, oh actually… she probably doesn’t have insurance. Don’t have all those animal of you can’t afford insurance. Why even have 3 cats when you struggle to pay bills.

Part of me doesn’t even believe her. That biopsy came through awfully quick. She didn’t come across believable in her story either.
I thought that - we had a cat who had a cancer, they operated immediately when it was just a lump, the biopsy came back afterwards to say it was cancer. We weren’t told beforehand

Given the previous saga with the cats vet bills I seriously hope they’ve got insurance for their dog.
Previous saga? They definitely just pocketed the shop / go fund me / kofi (whatever desperate method) money and the insurance money after paying probably upfront. Or even not if they went through the PDSA. What was it like 3k? I can’t remember every desperate plot for cash.

also the moaning about missing friends and family. With husbands now somewhat steady income can’t they move back to them !? One sob story to hear less of 🤷

It must be so hard to have all these orders (I.e more money) and have a husband to pay for treats for you and still complain about money, work and time 💤

lollipop89

She really is desperate isn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never known anyone to ooze so much desperation.
Have you seen her recent ‘creations?’ The earrings? She’s not even sanded the edges and they look so tatty and unprofessional.

These are hers:
View attachment 1260112

These are another small businesses earrings, see how smooth and perfect they are.

View attachment 1260116
They all looks awful. Like biscuits or a kids playdough creation

H8Ellie

Yeah I get creating a wish list for your friends & family for ideas what to buy you... not strangers off twitter 😂

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Same. I wonder why she won’t just get a job?
I wish I could beg for my bills to get paid when it gets to that time of the month 😊
I’ve just come here to say the same.

IMG_1005.jpeg

Hey… how about make plans to get GET A JOB!! You lazy cow. Getting sales through begging can’t be that satisfying surely? I’d want people to buy from me because they liked what I did not because I was begging them to. Just goes to show, no one actually likes her stuff.

She can afford hair dye though. Also… what is this face she always pulls? The one eye shut face? Did she get something in her eye?

IMG_1007.jpeg

Last edited: