Dorkface

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no shame does she. What a trait to have when you have a child looking up to you.

The fact she says the outstanding orders number is going down is quite telling. For a successful business it would be a steady number of constant outstanding orders. She just has this influx from begging. Once they’re done she will be back to having no orders. Give up you dick! And get a real job.

Going back to my suspicions with this whole vet bill saga. I’m starting to think that perhaps she does have insurance, but needs spending money for Disney. It’s not cheap to go there, food, shops etc. She is just a dishonest, lying (insert your own word here) whatever it is she has concocted. Saying she needed bill money didn’t work so she upped the stakes.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if this is slightly off topic but one of my pet hates about some of these craft people who make their own products is the copyright/intellectual property violations and the fact they have no imagination to design their own tit. This month for her patreon it looks like she’s making notepads featuring Mickey Mouse. Yes Disney is massive and they won’t miss the few £ it makes her, but it’s the fact that it’s still someone else’s character that she’s stealing that really rubs me the wrong way. She’s not making something inspired by Mickey Mouse like using a quote or something or his colour theme etc but literally whacking a picture of him on her notepad. Imagine the uproar if someone was copying her designs and selling them on. Loads of them do it and it drives me mad 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if this is slightly off topic but one of my pet hates about some of these craft people who make their own products is the copyright/intellectual property violations and the fact they have no imagination to design their own tit. This month for her patreon it looks like she’s making notepads featuring Mickey Mouse. Yes Disney is massive and they won’t miss the few £ it makes her, but it’s the fact that it’s still someone else’s character that she’s stealing that really rubs me the wrong way. She’s not making something inspired by Mickey Mouse like using a quote or something or his colour theme etc but literally whacking a picture of him on her notepad. Imagine the uproar if someone was copying her designs and selling them on. Loads of them do it and it drives me mad 😂
How has she gotten away with using drawings of copywrited characters? She doesn’t seem the type to pay for a licence.

How has she gotten away with using drawings of copywrited characters? She doesn’t seem the type to pay for a licence.
It is actually highly illegal as all these images are copyrighted.

There is a way of reporting it but I can’t remember how. I know Disney have sent legal correspondence to small businesses before ask them the cease selling items with their characters on otherwise they’d take it further.

Dorkface, is ripping off several franchises/ companies/ designs etc. Most of her ‘work’ is just copied pictures. Some of them I don’t even think she draws, just traces them.

Trading standards may actually be interested in her illegal ripped off work. I mean, she has a whole section of her shop dedicated to copied stuff, sorry, fandom stuff.

She obviously has no imagination and needs to copy.

I’ve actually just had a look through some of her ‘original’ work. Turns out it’s not all that original. This waste of space likes to rip off small businesses as well as the big ones it seems…

Her (apparently) original work

IMG_1306.jpeg
IMG_1308.jpeg
IMG_1309.jpeg
IMG_1311.jpeg
IMG_1313.jpeg

And what comes up when you search the images on google, some of which are from other small businesses…

IMG_1307.jpeg
IMG_1310.jpeg
IMG_1314.jpeg
IMG_1315.jpeg
IMG_1316.jpeg

Last edited:
I knew she copied work - everything she does always looks a bit familiar but this stuff she’s done is like a wish.com version of the originals

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she needs to acknowledge the followers that paid for this trip after constant begging for money 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_1591.jpeg

‘Oh I can’t afford my bills, please donate to me or buy more of my stuff.’

Dammit that didn’t work, best up the anti…

‘Oh I can’t afford the vet bills for my cat, please donate or buy more of my stuff.’

Reactions: 4
She’s not making any sales… are we ready for the next fictional sob story that means she needs money?
IMG_1698.jpeg

So she has a new ploy to make sales. ‘If I make 24 sales before Xmas I can have time off.’ I’m sorry, what if every sale was £2, that’s £48 can’t have time off with £48. Plus she could still accept orders and have time off, just more bullshit out of her mouth.

Covering the kids face for what ? Let me scroll through basically all of your highlights and see it there

also why does she still act 17 - showing off her glass of bubbles like she’s some kind of rebel and it’s special to drink - like the rest of the world doesn’t do it daily.

So we are getting a dog.

but I am still worried about sales. But the dog will solve everything.

And when I get stressed I can go out and walk the dog. I can only go out for a walk because I now have a dog.

Reactions: 3
I don’t see why the reasons she listed first for not having a dog before have changed - she still has a kid, she still has a ‘busy career’, her husband still works. She still has cats

As much as I believe people should be able to pursue their dreams etc. but if her money situation is that dire, she’s struggling that much etc. then would you look for a job? Even a small one, something that worked around childcare or something that even enabled her to still do the business. I have friends who have a business alongside a small job - they do it because they love their own small biz but need the money to feed their families. Why constantly beg what I assume are likely vulnerable people to buy her terrible, knock off, substandard products?

As much as I believe people should be able to pursue their dreams etc. but if her money situation is that dire, she’s struggling that much etc. then would you look for a job? Even a small one, something that worked around childcare or something that even enabled her to still do the business. I have friends who have a business alongside a small job - they do it because they love their own small biz but need the money to feed their families. Why constantly beg what I assume are likely vulnerable people to buy her terrible, knock off, substandard products?
Especially as she has been beating the drum of “help me I’m so poor” etc etc for what eight years now?!

Given the previous saga with the cats vet bills I seriously hope they’ve got insurance for their dog.

Given the previous saga with the cats vet bills I seriously hope they’ve got insurance for their dog.
Previous saga? They definitely just pocketed the shop / go fund me / kofi (whatever desperate method) money and the insurance money after paying probably upfront. Or even not if they went through the PDSA. What was it like 3k? I can’t remember every desperate plot for cash.

also the moaning about missing friends and family. With husbands now somewhat steady income can’t they move back to them !? One sob story to hear less of 🤷