Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penny Sweets

Still waiting for Cricut stories. Or is she not going to post about it again in the hopes people forget she spent so much money on something "for her business". I still don't understand how she can justify paying so much for something when they're clearly struggling. She wouldn't have to CONSTANTLY plug her shop if they were doing ok financially, right?

Reactions: 2

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
FFS! Is she ever well? Girl needs to see a doctor if she’s this unwell all the time.
‘Yes Jemma, I know what the problem is, you have feelsorryformeitis and sympathysalesitis.’

View attachment 1704058
Can you imagine you’ve ordered something and then you read that she’s alternating working with throwing up? It would really put me off waiting for my parcel of disease.

• Haha

H8Ellie

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. She is ALWAYS on the beg!

Starrysky

Chatty Member
So she has a new ploy to make sales. ‘If I make 24 sales before Xmas I can have time off.’ I’m sorry, what if every sale was £2, that’s £48 can’t have time off with £48. Plus she could still accept orders and have time off, just more bullshit out of her mouth.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Ugh. Fine - maybe it’s all bought and paid for etc. but you can’t be begging about making ends meet, guilting gullible kind natured people into paying for your cat etc. in one breath and announcing how excited you are for your Disney holiday the next.
Exactly! I also wonder how much of the ‘vet bill money’ she will be using for spending money at Disney. Also, if she was really struggling to pay her bills then she shouldn’t have booked a holiday. She is just a pure lying beg. Very untrustworthy.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Her tweets kept coming up on my feed so I’ve had to unfollow her. What sort of reasons does she have for not working? Poor Gary seems to work all the time. I’m all for people following their dreams but if your family are struggling for money and you are resorting to beg internet strangers for things then maybe a part time job is required.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
God she is such a prick-get a fucking job to pay for your renovation work ffs-if your stuff was good enough people would buy it without you having to beg and guilt trip people. Pretty sure people’s priorities are other things aside from funding your garage reno love. 😒

Thanks for the info on the costings,it just makes her irritate me even more lol. I see she also has a dork face draws account-they both refer to her main account as dorkfaceblogs so I assume these are old accounts-not sure what the need was for all the extra accounts though?

It’s not fair, or a very good sales technique to guilt trip people into buying her stock. I also thought her sales fed her family? Now she’s saying they fund her garage conversion. She can’t keep up with her guilt trip lies.

She’s guilting people into buying her calendar today too. Doesn’t she realise people will buy one if they truly like it. Not because they feel they have to.

Like you said, she just needs to go and get a job. No she’d raise the money quicker and have a stable income to support her family.

She obviously has more money coming in somewhere, she just likes to make out she doesn’t to keep the guilt trip up. There’s no way her sales fund general day to day life, bills, materials, food etc and the garage conversion.

Covering the kids face for what ? Let me scroll through basically all of your highlights and see it there

also why does she still act 17 - showing off her glass of bubbles like she’s some kind of rebel and it’s special to drink - like the rest of the world doesn’t do it daily.

Penny Sweets

What's tipped me over the edge was her Cricut purchase last night. I had a look at the Amazon listing, the "on brand" yellow one was almost a hundred pounds more than another identical in every way bar colour one. If you're really that hard up for money wouldn't you try to cut corners everywhere? I'm expecting a buy a coffee/buy my shit/woe is me sob story shortly.

• Wow

Starrysky

Chatty Member
She’s now bringing the fact that her mum is having chemo into it. This woman has no shame! I’d be absolutely ashamed of myself if I mentioned someone’s chemo when trying to make sales. This has truly sickened me.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I used to work with the clay she is using and it certainly is a skill to be mastered, she definitely has not mastered it 🤢
She’s doing such a bodge job. Even just sanding the edges would have made a difference. Also she’s clearly not used guides to roll the clay flat else she wouldn’t have bumps all over it. It’s like she’s found another thing to have a go at but not bothered to properly learn and practice.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. She is ALWAYS on the beg!
Drives me bonkers!! I remember around her wedding some people on Twitter were pissed off with her beggy attitude-I thought it had just been me! Remember a while back she(or someone on her behalf) got her the money together for a new laptop as well when something happened to hers. She just rubs me up the wrong way!