Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MamaRu

Her stories tonight kinda seem like she’s soft launching autism?! Or maybe ADHD. Girl loves a bandwagon.

Reactions: 1

lalacat

I remember she was blogging all the time but she networked herself on twitter constantly which is why I think she built up so many followers
She used to follow lots of people and unfollow as soon as they followed her back, I remember blocking her for it years ago because it got so annoying

teamonster

Chatty Member
I don’t see why the reasons she listed first for not having a dog before have changed - she still has a kid, she still has a ‘busy career’, her husband still works. She still has cats

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Guilt trips again "I can't afford to do Black Friday sales" "this time of year is SO hard" "my business really suffered with covid"...
What they're paying for the garage and the tattoo could have easily covered Christmas I'm sure, they've only got one kid and presumably no mortgage/rent to pay!

Plus her latest pin designs are lazy as fuck, just some quotes on a block colour background with a tiny bit of embellishment. I am not in the least bit artistic and could have knocked that up in five minutes!
Think it's time I unfollowed, such is the level of my rage...
I don’t get the Covid statement. So many small businesses and shops on Instagram have thrived through Covid. It’s not like she’s had to close a physical shop.

Like you said, she didn’t need that tattoo or the garage conversion.

She obviously drawn a blank as she’s re releasing a past pin. Which is equally as crap as her others. Her work really has gone down hill recently, wasn’t much to begin with but now it’s terrible.

And what is it with that selfie she keeps taking? One eye shut with the piece sign? She looks like a right nob.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
This is so right! Like, I get it. No one really likes having a 9-5 or a boss, but when you have to beg for people to buy your stuff, or buy you stuff even, something ain't right.

I wonder now that she has her Cricut machine, will she be reducing prices on the things she can produce herself. Somehow I highly doubt it
I highly doubt it myself!! I also saw that she was pushing the fact that her colouring book would not be being reproduced again and I was trying to work out if there was a reason for that or if she just wanted to get people to buy it under the illusion that it was ‘limited’

Custardcream13

She really is desperate isn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never known anyone to ooze so much desperation.
Have you seen her recent ‘creations?’ The earrings? She’s not even sanded the edges and they look so tatty and unprofessional.

These are hers:
View attachment 1260112

These are another small businesses earrings, see how smooth and perfect they are.

View attachment 1260116
Oh dear. They’re not very well made at all. That’s just laziness, polymer clay is easy to work with but looks like she’s just rushed that! How much are they selling for?

MamaRu

There’s always a new gimmick to get people to buy her tat. She must know it’s not because people like the stuff but inexplicably because they like her?! Or want to see a map coloured in? She’s greedy and it’s boring.

clueless

Chatty Member
Unbelievable. Followed her on twitter years ago and always thought she was such a beg. Within days of getting a dog….
Shocked at the lack of growth.
On the verge of a "menty b"? :rolleyes: give me strength! And she did not just say she "hates mentioning it" - she does nothing but mention it, for quite literally years on end!

I truly can't believe how beggy she still is, after all these years, how is she not so embarrassed?? It's beyond shameless.

Annoyed me too. Why wouldn’t you have insurance for a start. I know you sometimes have to pay up front with some vets but still. She’s always on the fucking beg.
WHY ARE PEOPLE PAYING !? Didn’t her husband just get like a fucking real job !?

Penny Sweets

Had to look up a thread for her today after her stories. Can’t work because there’s a spider in her office. You really can’t make it up!!
I’m so glad I came across this thread tbh, I’ve followed for a little while now and bought a couple of things but I can’t be doing with the constant beg. And every time I see the Schitts Creek prints I’m just like 😳 they’re so bad. Good to get it off my chest haha.
The stories about the spider sent me 🙈 I mean, just admit you wanted a day off instead of blaming a spider.

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I swear the other day she was bitching about how she has no orders boo hoo and now she has orders she’s bitching about how hard she has to work! Make up your mind, love.