Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
She’s not making any sales… are we ready for the next fictional sob story that means she needs money?
IMG_1698.jpeg

Reactions: 1

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I mean, the kindness of idiots right?
She’s a massive fraud, she’s not raised 1k surely? Give it until after the surgery and she will be on the beg again as she used all the bill money for the cats surgery. Just get insurance to stupid cow!

Now she’s got the cash she needs she’s taken the post down. I guess that way she doesn’t have to answer people in the comments.

It’s like when her followers paid for her wedding and the numerous tattoos she has each time she claims hardship and begs everyone for money.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Nah it’s all bullshit.
I wonder if she even knows she has a thread on here? She could read a few truths if she did.

I’ve not looked at her stories until today. I just don’t get if she’s struggling why doesn’t she get a job? There are plenty out there she could do around her other halves shifts. I know plenty that do… oh I know why… because she is a lazy cow! Doesn’t she realise how much of a better life she could provide for her son if she worked for a living. She can’t be even making £200 a month. That won’t even cover the council tax, so she is putting all this pressure on her other half to lay for everything. I bet she pushes him to do overtime too.

Her son is going to school next month, a perfect opposite to get a job. Who would like to make some bets that she doesn’t 🤣
Literally just spotted the typo… ‘opposite’ should have been ‘opportunity.’ Dam autocorrect.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
All sales go towards feeding and housing the family since they’re “so skint” yet she’s asking about which (expensive) GHDs she should buy because she needs to “upgrade” her current ones... right then.
I didn’t see this. That’s what her recent begging for sales will be for, not the building work.

Surely if you’re that tight on income, you get the cheaper versions.

had my £40 babyliss ones for 4 years now. Still going strong 😂

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Do we think she will get a job in September? Seeing as she blames having a child for not working 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m going with no, she will always find a reason not to work.

I’m sure the begging to buy her sh*t will continue rather than have people buy it because they like her work, which seems few and far between.

0B75BC90-C441-4A6F-A2D6-2F487BC91D8E.jpeg

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I don't think her designs are of the quality of some of the artists you can find on Instagram. Her sales technique on her stories was enough to make me unfollow! But if her small bizz is able to support her family, then it must be working 🤷‍♀️
I think they probably live off of student loans or we aren’t getting the full picture

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I think I'm going to start selling childlike drawings. Then I might be able to afford to treat myself to almost nightly ciders, random over priced stickers and tattoos.

I guess they don't have to worry about rent or mortgage payments but still!
Did she get a new tattoo today? I saw the pic of the polly pocket one,I’m sure it was expensive enough! I’m in Northern Ireland and our tattoo parlours are closed again,the England rules confuse me.

I confess I do find her autumn and winter potion pins cute but the ‘if 15 more want one then I will order another batch’ is so annoying.

Also is it necessary to post a story for every order you get towards 100 🙄

Starrysky

Chatty Member
FFS! Is she ever well? Girl needs to see a doctor if she’s this unwell all the time.
‘Yes Jemma, I know what the problem is, you have feelsorryformeitis and sympathysalesitis.’

D5B974D9-B20B-40B2-BDF3-36BF1C0F5E8C.jpeg

Penny Sweets

I'm sorry but the little doodles she's doing next to the maps are dismal. I thought she was an artist, no? I know they're just quick doodles but surely if you had artistic capabilities you'd be able to draw better offhand

Saw her post this on her story and thought it looked like something a teenager would draw in school? Thought I’d check was she selling it - nearly €60 what the actual fuck?

14228A2A-4DE7-408C-974E-3943424CBD8E.jpeg

Penny Sweets

Is she not embarrassed at the blatant shilling?

Or even second guessing if people genuinely like what she sells or that people are only buying shit to help?

Penny Sweets

She seems to break things an awful lot that people magically end up paying for-isn’t that what happened to her laptop too? Brass neck or what-I’d rather work for someone else and pay my way than be ‘self employed’ and beg left right and centre for things.
This is so right! Like, I get it. No one really likes having a 9-5 or a boss, but when you have to beg for people to buy your stuff, or buy you stuff even, something ain't right.

I wonder now that she has her Cricut machine, will she be reducing prices on the things she can produce herself. Somehow I highly doubt it