Dorkface

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just too much! First the cancelling of her trip to Liverpool and basically blaming it on poor sales. Now today with her ‘panic attacks’ and the shameless plug of her items hours after this apparent complete mental breakdown?

So glad my husband is a nurse and off today? So what you can moan about earnings later on this week?

nobody wants to buy your generic asf products !! Please stop!!
Using mental health to get sales! duck OFF!If it was genuine she wouldn’t be on social media, she wouldn’t be able to 🤦🏻‍♀️

I was going to say could she stoop any lower, but this is a woman that used her mums cancer to get sales.

Reactions: 2
But, if you place an order it would really help with the stress. She’s such a beggar.

Reactions: 1
Surprising she can work and get orders out if she’s as bad as she’s letting on
Nah it’s all bullshit.
I wonder if she even knows she has a thread on here? She could read a few truths if she did.

I’ve not looked at her stories until today. I just don’t get if she’s struggling why doesn’t she get a job? There are plenty out there she could do around her other halves shifts. I know plenty that do… oh I know why… because she is a lazy cow! Doesn’t she realise how much of a better life she could provide for her son if she worked for a living. She can’t be even making £200 a month. That won’t even cover the council tax, so she is putting all this pressure on her other half to lay for everything. I bet she pushes him to do overtime too.

Her son is going to school next month, a perfect opposite to get a job. Who would like to make some bets that she doesn’t 🤣

Nah it’s all bullshit.
I wonder if she even knows she has a thread on here? She could read a few truths if she did.

I’ve not looked at her stories until today. I just don’t get if she’s struggling why doesn’t she get a job? There are plenty out there she could do around her other halves shifts. I know plenty that do… oh I know why… because she is a lazy cow! Doesn’t she realise how much of a better life she could provide for her son if she worked for a living. She can’t be even making £200 a month. That won’t even cover the council tax, so she is putting all this pressure on her other half to lay for everything. I bet she pushes him to do overtime too.

Her son is going to school next month, a perfect opposite to get a job. Who would like to make some bets that she doesn’t 🤣
Literally just spotted the typo… ‘opposite’ should have been ‘opportunity.’ Dam autocorrect.

Oh no! Heaven forbid your child’s school is damaged and he therefore misses out on meeting new friends and teachers.
Wait…
all you care about is, HAVING SOME ALONE TIME

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Oh no! Heaven forbid your child’s school is damaged and he therefore misses out on meeting new friends and teachers.
Wait…
all you care about is, HAVING SOME ALONE TIME
I’d love to know how she affords everything. I mean, her ‘business’ is a failure, she probably doesn’t pay her taxes either and her husband will be on band 5 nhs wage.

Was their house given to them?

She is just the definition of lazy. She just doesn’t want to work for a living.

No one wants her stuff anymore. She bigged up those Halloween boxes like they were the best thing to exist and made out they’d sell fast. She couldn’t get rid of them 🤣 and I saw she couldn’t get some pins made because no one pre ordered them.

Just get a job you lazy cow! Oh… and stop posing with one eye shut, you look like a tool!

Same. I wonder why she won’t just get a job?
I wish I could beg for my bills to get paid when it gets to that time of the month 😊
I’ve just come here to say the same.

IMG_1005.jpeg

Hey… how about make plans to get GET A JOB!! You lazy cow. Getting sales through begging can’t be that satisfying surely? I’d want people to buy from me because they liked what I did not because I was begging them to. Just goes to show, no one actually likes her stuff.

She can afford hair dye though. Also… what is this face she always pulls? The one eye shut face? Did she get something in her eye?

IMG_1007.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve just come here to say the same.

View attachment 2460097

Hey… how about make plans to get GET A JOB!! You lazy cow. Getting sales through begging can’t be that satisfying surely? I’d want people to buy from me because they liked what I did not because I was begging them to. Just goes to show, no one actually likes her stuff.

She can afford hair dye though. Also… what is this face she always pulls? The one eye shut face? Did she get something in her eye?

View attachment 2460102
the hair dye… the books… all the art supplies that makes things nobody wants to buy.. the electricity for the designs that she mooches off other people on the internet…all that really important stuff to buy.

the hair dye… the books… all the art supplies that makes things nobody wants to buy.. the electricity for the designs that she mooches off other people on the internet…all that really important stuff to buy.
Honestly, if anyone was THAT worried about money, they’d go out and get a job.

New drama for her pals to pay for today. (Sick cat) now don’t get me wrong, an unwell pet is a nightmare, but I have pet insurance and I also pay for it myself without asking my mates to chip in.

This cat post has actually annoyed me. The amount of things she apparently needs monetary help with is insane at this point, to the extent I don’t actually believe her.

This cat post has actually annoyed me. The amount of things she apparently needs monetary help with is insane at this point, to the extent I don’t actually believe her.
Annoyed me too. Why wouldn’t you have insurance for a start. I know you sometimes have to pay up front with some vets but still. She’s always on the bleeping beg.

Annoyed me too. Why wouldn’t you have insurance for a start. I know you sometimes have to pay up front with some vets but still. She’s always on the bleeping beg.
WHY ARE PEOPLE PAYING !? Didn’t her husband just get like a bleeping real job !?

WHY ARE PEOPLE PAYING !? Didn’t her husband just get like a bleeping real job !?
Yep! He’s a nurse, earns a full time wage. But the insurance will pay for all this, oh actually… she probably doesn’t have insurance. Don’t have all those animals if you can’t afford insurance. Why even have 3 cats when you struggle to pay bills.

Part of me doesn’t even believe her. That biopsy came through awfully quick. She didn’t come across believable in her story either.

Last edited:
Yep! He’s a nurse, earns a full time wage. But the insurance will pay for all this, oh actually… she probably doesn’t have insurance. Don’t have all those animal of you can’t afford insurance. Why even have 3 cats when you struggle to pay bills.

Part of me doesn’t even believe her. That biopsy came through awfully quick. She didn’t come across believable in her story either.
I thought that - we had a cat who had a cancer, they operated immediately when it was just a lump, the biopsy came back afterwards to say it was cancer. We weren’t told beforehand

I thought that - we had a cat who had a cancer, they operated immediately when it was just a lump, the biopsy came back afterwards to say it was cancer. We weren’t told beforehand
Exactly! Didn’t get enough sales from her previous beg so using the cat for sympathy sales.

Bet she doesn’t answer…

IMG_1030.jpeg

Last edited: