Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
So… she does read here. Hi Jemma… how about you make some original art?? 🤣
Or get a proper job perhaps, save you having to beg people to buy your stuff rather than making sales through begging.

65153844-863C-42FF-AFCA-78147ED75808.jpeg

Reactions: 2

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I still can’t get past the begging for surgery money and then counting down to Disney. My brain can’t compute (1) have the cheek to do it (2) being so stupid as to post it literally days after begging

Penny Sweets

I think I'm going to start selling childlike drawings. Then I might be able to afford to treat myself to almost nightly ciders, random over priced stickers and tattoos.

I guess they don't have to worry about rent or mortgage payments but still!

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Yes the selfie thing has always done my head in she looks bloody ridiculous. I don’t know,there is just something quite unlikeable about her.

Penny Sweets

Jack of all trades, master of none. Those cloud earrings she posted this morning looks like she's roped in the child to help out.

Who is buying this stuff???

Bingpot720

Guilt trips again "I can't afford to do Black Friday sales" "this time of year is SO hard" "my business really suffered with covid"...
What they're paying for the garage and the tattoo could have easily covered Christmas I'm sure, they've only got one kid and presumably no mortgage/rent to pay!

Plus her latest pin designs are lazy as fuck, just some quotes on a block colour background with a tiny bit of embellishment. I am not in the least bit artistic and could have knocked that up in five minutes!
Think it's time I unfollowed, such is the level of my rage...

teamonster

Chatty Member
New drama for her pals to pay for today. (Sick cat) now don’t get me wrong, an unwell pet is a nightmare, but I have pet insurance and I also pay for it myself without asking my mates to chip in.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
the hair dye… the books… all the art supplies that makes things nobody wants to buy.. the electricity for the designs that she mooches off other people on the internet…all that really important stuff to buy.
Honestly, if anyone was THAT worried about money, they’d go out and get a job.

Doesn’t her partner work? She’s just lazy. That’s what it boils down to. Doesn’t she realise if she worked, she’d provide a better life for her son. If she’s so stressed all the time as she say she is, her little boy will pick up on that.

More begging today! ‘To help me enjoy my break, buy from my shop.’ Oh f*ck off you massive beg!!
All I remember was he was studying to be a nurse (which she used to moan about how worse of they were). Also loving (hating) 🤢🤢 the new stuff, not a cop out at all!

Starrysky

Chatty Member
She really is desperate isn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never known anyone to ooze so much desperation.
Have you seen her recent ‘creations?’ The earrings? She’s not even sanded the edges and they look so tatty and unprofessional.

These are hers:
3A4F6917-40A1-4526-B13F-F98920AED3FE.jpeg

These are another small businesses earrings, see how smooth and perfect they are.

03E6344A-E8B9-4DBB-96B9-2AFF2F0D3D93.png

friendlyfire

I think what irritates me the most is that the products look really low quality! I've not bought any myself but just looking at the sticker sheets, the cut line is SO far out and they're completely uneven - so one side of the sticker has a thick white edge and the other a thin edge! I would expect better standards, it's like it's all rushed and she doesn't care about quality control. Similar with pins, I've noticed a few photos she's shared and they are imperfect but are being sold at full price, when imo they'd easily be B grades. Would be interested to hear from anyone who's bought anything what they think?

Bingpot720

First post here - she really gets to me now. Followed her because of Georgina Grogan (who I love) and have bought a couple of things. Cute, not always amazing quality but you get what you pay for and her prices are low so can't expect much I guess!

She said she needed money to help her mum because of benefits or something but it seems all the money she's making is going back into her shop - getting more pins made, the cricut etc.
And the recent 100 sales thing was annoying too. "Oh I'm not gonna get 50 lol...omg I got 50, no way am I gonna get 60..wow it's 60" etc etc. All about the numbers of sales.
(And I REALLY don't like her paintings. Glad that's off my chest now)

Last edited by a moderator:

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Why would she? The kid is always at nursery or being looked after by dad so it’s not like she hasn’t had the chance to get a small part time job on the side for a while?
Doesn’t her partner work? She’s just lazy. That’s what it boils down to. Doesn’t she realise if she worked, she’d provide a better life for her son. If she’s so stressed all the time as she say she is, her little boy will pick up on that.

More begging today! ‘To help me enjoy my break, buy from my shop.’ Oh f*ck off you massive beg!!

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I still can't believe 50 people have already bought something they could draw themselves... They clearly have more money than sense. Or have been sucked into the "woe is me"/your purchases feed my kid and pay our bills schtick
I think people like to support small business as it makes them feel good so I imagine a lot of people have got sucked in by her schtick,especially as she posts pictures of river and Gary and talks about Gary’s work etc. The woe is me attitude is enough to put me off-lots of people have it shit but they don’t turn to Instagram to cry about it and beg for business. There is a difference between promoting your business online and begging/guilting people into buying your stuff because you have a million excuses not to get a part time job. Honestly,I would scrape the shit of someone’s shoe for a living if I was in desperate need to provide for my kids.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
She’s thrown some mega shade today. Not only begging people to buy her calendar as ‘she needs space!’ But saying she’s not only cheaper than the big shops, but saying she’s cheaper than the small shops!! Where’s her support to small businesses now?

If people want to buy the calendar they will, if they like it they’ll buy it!

855542C4-9182-432C-A9E5-BE010B33599A.jpeg

5E0FA7BB-7A59-4D9E-BAF1-571BB3E0B60D.jpeg

I can honestly say I don’t think much of it, it was very rushed and you can tell.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
It’s just too much! First the cancelling of her trip to Liverpool and basically blaming it on poor sales. Now today with her ‘panic attacks’ and the shameless plug of her items hours after this apparent complete mental breakdown?

So glad my husband is a nurse and off today? So what you can moan about earnings later on this week?

nobody wants to buy your generic asf products !! Please stop!!
Using mental health to get sales! FUCK OFF!If it was genuine she wouldn’t be on social media, she wouldn’t be able to 🤦🏻‍♀️

I was going to say could she stoop any lower, but this is a woman that used her mums cancer to get sales.