Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TanTan said she was going to visit the hospice today to check for herself but her page is quiet

becks inspects talked to PayPal and the hospice and both said no donation was made and nothing is pending either

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I get to interested in DHBs lives .theres lives i used to watch before i found dhb and now if there live at the same time as dhb i cant help but watch his lives instead until he goes :LOL: and end up missing people i like lives

Reactions: 2

Don't know whether it's a public account. But that familyfunhouse weirdo that hangs round with Andrea has done a video about DHB.

Notable comments from Andrea herself and Tan.

Reactions: 1
Here's a couple of screenshots from it. The strange person just calls him a clout chaser at the end, whilst putting lipstick all over her face.

Screenshot_20220112_200233_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_3756087477647177.jpg
Screenshot_20220112_200237_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_3756099985034154.jpg

Reactions: 3

Don't know whether it's a public account. But that familyfunhouse weirdo that hangs round with Andrea has done a video about DHB.

I can’t see it but I can imagine the ignorance in it but in saying that I’ve got a very strange feeling DHB has got this one wrong. I think they’ll still be investigated and there is money missing but I think the donation was made to the hospice

TanTan said she was going to visit the hospice today to check for herself but her page is quiet

becks inspects talked to PayPal and the hospice and both said no donation was made and nothing is pending either
Is this becks inspects a party to all this? I doubt the hospice or paypal would divulge information like about financial transactions to some random off the street.

Is this becks inspects a party to all this? I doubt the hospice or paypal would divulge information like about financial transactions to some random off the street.
Beck's had a recorded phone call with PayPal where they confirmed that the money would show up in the Hospice account instantly. The hospice, as a charity, have to be open about any donations they've received.

Reactions: 4
What's that!!
Looking on Mammy Autism page I think this is another Snowden walker, if you look at her vids it's confusing as to when it switched from Harrison's Army to We are Unique charity

Thats interesting you say Tan

Does anyone know the exact name of the hospice the donation was made to
East Anglias Childrens Hospice
If you look at their website they have pics and timelines
So if they got a huge donation like that surely it would be worthy of a mention front page of the website

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.