Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I like about dhb and the people he has on is that they don't sink low and get personal and make comments on appearance or attributes.

This is that jill talking about Chelsea Harwood completely transphobic disgusting comments.
How can she be transphobic towards Chelsea, yet support Jacob, who is female but likes to identify as a boy?
They are all contractions of themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Let's be honest....the ones that allegedly got ripped off by Ash are grown women....were happy to sleep with someone they barely knew....lend/give money to a virtual stranger....and then make a big scene about it. Grow up....and stop behaving like slappers....lots of us have slept around and faced the consequences without making it public knowledge....get some self respect ffs.
Oh, and I love Chelsey....and I follow her.
Yeah that queen bee is at it again slugging around some guys in their mid 30s when she's pushing 50 it's embarrassing.

How can she be transphobic towards Chelsea, yet support Jacob, who us female but likes to identify as a boy?
They are all contractions if themselves
It's only bullying when it's against someone they like it's so childish and hypocritical.

Reactions: 3
Let's be honest....the ones that allegedly got ripped off by Ash are grown women....were happy to sleep with someone they barely knew....lend/give money to a virtual stranger....and then make a big scene about it. Grow up....and stop behaving like slappers....lots of us have slept around and faced the consequences without making it public knowledge....get some self respect ffs.
Oh, and I love Chelsey....and I follow her.
Spot on

The thing I like about dhb and the people he has on is that they don't sink low and get personal and make comments on appearance or attributes.

This is that jill talking about Chelsea Harwood completely transphobic disgusting comments.
That voice is it Vera Duckworth, is she hard I'm scared I am

Reactions: 4
Spot on

That voice is it Vera Duckworth, is she hard I'm scared I am
It isn't just jill that was inciting people to mass report here's queenbee.

They remind me of the popular girls at school who hit their peak at 15 and then spend the rest of their lives trying to recapture their teenage popularity.

Attachments

I'm getting so lost as to where to post but regards Chelsey I saw that live and saw what Chelsey said, she thought Jacob was a woman and then in the usual Chelsey way said Jacob looked like a potato, a few comments from Jacob then he was off. I would not dream of going on live with Chelsey and not expect to get it full on so as it went it was no big deal.

Reactions: 6
I'm getting so lost as to where to post but regards Chelsey I saw that live and saw what Chelsey said, she thought Jacob was a woman and then in the usual Chelsey way said Jacob looked like a potato, a few comments from Jacob then he was off. I would not dream of going on live with Chelsey and not expect to get it full on so as it went it was no big deal.
He went live with Chelsey knowing full well what he would get.

Reactions: 6
He went live with Chelsey knowing full well what he would get.
Exactly to go in chelseas box you have to sit and wait for your moment so you can see what she is all about. It is a character everyone knows it even "jacob" knows that and has admitted it "himself". I'm using " marks as "Jacobs" own family don't call them that they call them Laura.

Jacob is a girl, real name Laura But chooses to live as a boy which is up to him. But yeah. It’s all confusing

I thought he got of light because I'm not a fan I can see his manipulation of loads of people.
Yeah they blew it all out of proportion like theyvdid about dhb they tell lies all the time about dhb, they hide behind their trans and autism status but if you want to be treated equally shouldn't that mean you can also be criticised?

Yeah they blew it all out of proportion like theyvdid about dhb they tell lies all the time about dhb, they hide behind their trans and autism status but if you want to be treated equally shouldn't that mean you can also be criticised?
I know I'm sick of tip toeing around people.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry, but Jacob isn't as vulnerable as he makes out....he's a manipulative piece of work....changes the narrative to suit himself....not so vulnerable when he's begging or setting up GFMs is he?

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry, but Jacob isn't as vulnerable as he makes out....he's a manipulative piece of work....changes the narrative to suit himself....not so vulnerable when he's begging or setting up GFMs is he?
I came to say something similar. He’s another one using disability to gain sympathy which then leads to gifts and most recently that fundraiser he did for himself….he knows exactly how to play people and I’m shocked at the amount of people, not just on TikTok but the internet as a whole who will believe absolutely anything they’re told and how easy they part with own money…🤨🤨🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
This is what I'm seeing, he's not vulnerable he's always in the thick of everything.

Jacob is old and wise enough to know that if he went into chelseys box shes not going to be nice .anyone going into her box knows that and he definetly isnt vunerable he plays up a lot and gets everyone feeling sorry for him

I didnt belive ash at first however everyone seems to have gone quiet over it which is very suspicious to me .

What time is DHB live tonight ?
NO IDEA. I would look out from about 8ish onwards for the DHB live, as that seems to be his sort of time 😂

Reactions: 2
I didnt belive ash at first however everyone seems to have gone quiet over it which is very suspicious to me .

I personally would go from 7.30 onwards just to be on the safe side

Reactions: 1
If this Jill woman is a radio journalist why is she not covering the we r unique controversy? She's got a scoop right in front of her but instead has plonked herself in the middle of calling people vile with no merit.

I have heard someone has sang like a bird regarding what was found to be a complete set up between some of the bigger tiktokers against Ash and some of these cloutchasing women. Ash is innocent 100% I believe that!

Jacob is old and wise enough to know that if he went into chelseys box shes not going to be nice .anyone going into her box knows that and he definetly isnt vunerable he plays up a lot and gets everyone feeling sorry for him
You are right Lozza, I find people like him dangerous in so much as you cause problems because they can and everyone will rush to gift and sooth your ego again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.