Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beck's had a recorded phone call with PayPal where they confirmed that the money would show up in the Hospice account instantly. The hospice, as a charity, have to be open about any donations they've received.
Did she play the recorded call? I don't know, but my bullshit radar is starting to ping. This is starting to remind me about all the drama regarding the smithys and that fire. DHB and the gang were going all out with their "investigation" and then it just fizzled to nothing.

Reactions: 1
Did she play the recorded call? I don't know, but my bullshit radar is starting to ping. This is starting to remind me about all the drama regarding the smithys and that fire. DHB and the gang were going all out with their "investigation" and then it just fizzled to nothing.
Yeah she played the call to PayPal. We haven't seen any definitive proof regarding the £12.5k's whereabouts yet. I don't see any reason for the charity to lie and state they didn't receive it? Tan was supposedly going to the hospice today to check if they'd received it but hasn't said a word. You'd think she would. Or Lee and co could check whether they'd received it and clear their names.

Something that is for certain is that they were raising money illegally, there's a lot of missing money (CJ said she spent the money she raised for it - was only about £40 - but that's obtaining money by deception in itself).

All We R Unique had to do was be open and honest and show the receipts. Show where the money was and where it had gone to.

I think it's shady as hell and action fraud will find something.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im on trucker gees live and its funny as both derby dan and dhb are in comments swiping at each other :LOL:

Reactions: 4
The_good_the_bad_the _ugly has a video of that woman telling everyone to report DHB and of course Jacob is in the box with Queen someone the one who was slating Ash.

The_good_the_bad_the _ugly has a video of that woman telling everyone to report DHB and of course Jacob is in the box with Queen someone the one who was slating Ash.
It's gone haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

It's gone haha
I also have the recording so here it is.

Watch out for DHB LIVE TONIGHT.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
If they were innocent they wouldn’t have dumped & run. Apparently the hospice reckon the donation is on its way? But what about the rest of the money? The 3k that mama p raised? If I was innocent I’d shout it from the rooftops day & night not lock my account down. CID are involved for a reason

Followed DHB since day dot. I don’t always agree 💯 but he speaks the truth! He gets a lot of crap for calling out the wrong uns, but he puts his face to it & owns it when he’s wrong.
But he needs to buy a darker hoody, I can’t read the comments when he wears that light one 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Whos that jill person hes meant to be going live with ? .yeah i enjoy dhb .sometimes i dont always agree with what he says but he is just looking out for the right people and doing the right thing and his lives are sometimes funny as well .

Followed DHB since day dot. I don’t always agree 💯 but he speaks the truth! He gets a lot of crap for calling out the wrong uns, but he puts his face to it & owns it when he’s wrong.
But he needs to buy a darker hoody, I can’t read the comments when he wears that light one 😂😂😂😂
Me too, I've always liked him and he says what I think most of the time I think only once I did not totally agree with him

Reactions: 6
Whos that jill person hes meant to be going live with ? .yeah i enjoy dhb .sometimes i dont always agree with what he says but he is just looking out for the right people and doing the right thing and his lives are sometimes funny as well .
She's "friends" with that Queenbee (who accused Ash), Rileys Mum Vikkie, Jacob (Crazy Autism Boy)....basically she's a tit stirring clout chaser....and her bloke is as bad.

Reactions: 5
She's "friends" with that Queenbee (who accused Ash), Rileys Mum Vikkie, Jacob (Crazy Autism Boy)....basically she's a tit stirring clout chaser....and her bloke is as bad.
I didnt belive ash at first however everyone seems to have gone quiet over it which is very suspicious to me .

What time is DHB live tonight ?

Reactions: 1
The thing I like about dhb and the people he has on is that they don't sink low and get personal and make comments on appearance or attributes.

This is that jill talking about Chelsea Harwood completely transphobic disgusting comments.

Attachments

• Angry
The thing I like about dhb and the people he has on is that they don't sink low and get personal and make comments on appearance or attributes.

This is that jill talking about Chelsea Harwood completely transphobic disgusting comments.
Oh wow shes disgusting .yeah dhb will definetly sort her out

Reactions: 3
Let's be honest....the ones that allegedly got ripped off by Ash are grown women....were happy to sleep with someone they barely knew....lend/give money to a virtual stranger....and then make a big scene about it. Grow up....and stop behaving like slappers....lots of us have slept around and faced the consequences without making it public knowledge....get some self respect ffs.
Oh, and I love Chelsey....and I follow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.