Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its disusgusting .only thing i will say as with my previous job i worked on phones and data protection was really important on it .can the hospice tell anyone due to data protection ? Or is it different with it been a hospice ?

Reactions: 2
Disgusted at what I’ve just seen and heard on DHB live. Apparently that PayPal email was fake and there’s not been that much money donated to the hospice.

Its disusgusting .only thing i will say as with my previous job i worked on phones and data protection was really important on it .can the hospice tell anyone due to data protection ? Or is it different with it been a hospice ?
Are all charities not public knowledge if you know where to look. I think the charity only said they hadn’t received a donation anywhere near that amount recently

Reactions: 3
Its a charity and it’s public funds. They are duty bound to be transparent

How did this all come out about them keeping money/not donating/hiding money?
Because someone looked them up and discovered they wasnt a registered charity and because DHB was getting private instagrams of w r unique crowd having big boozy sniffy parties right after fundraising events. He was sent photos too

• Wow
Reactions: 6
😳 does anyone know how much they actually had and raised off people? Disgusting to be honest. Tik tok has become so shameful and full of scammers!

Reactions: 4
Disgusted at what I’ve just seen and heard on DHB live. Apparently that PayPal email was fake and there’s not been that much money donated to the hospice.

Are all charities not public knowledge if you know where to look. I think the charity only said they hadn’t received a donation anywhere near that amount recently
I’ve missed the live how do they know the email has been faked?

Reactions: 1
I’ve missed the live how do they know the email has been faked?
Theres a screenshot I took of it on autism daddy page. The paypal logo is over a search bar and the amount sent is written with wrong spaces and the email address goes over 2 lines with a capital C somewhere. It’s all I remember from the live

There's a search bar at the top of the screenshot then a PayPal logo sitting half over it. The amount is written with commas and spaces

Reactions: 2
😳 does anyone know how much they actually had and raised off people? Disgusting to be honest. Tik tok has become so shameful and full of scammers!
I've seen the sum of £50k being said. We know £12.5k that was supposed to be sent to the hospice is missing. There's thousands of pounds that have been raised here and there and everywhere that is yet to be accounted for too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely they wouldn’t be that silly to put a fake email up
Its not a fake email apprently but its how they have dome it .the email wouldnt go over like it has done .like the d wouldnt be on the next line it would be all at once

I’ve just opened an email from PayPal and there is a search bar at the bottom. It’s from outlook right enough but it’s there 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.