DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chef dave is live now and he's going to get people to go into each people's lives on the weekly ranking and invade them 😆

Also anyone know if tyrone is still mates with speedo ? I know tyrone dosnt agree with it all either but obviously he's been mates with speedo for years and got him to come on tiktok as I used to like him but he's gone downhill as well

Reactions: 2
Chef dave is live now and he's going to get people to go into each people's lives on the weekly ranking and invade them 😆

Also anyone know if tyrone is still mates with speedo ? I know tyrone dosnt agree with it all either but obviously he's been mates with speedo for years and got him to come on tiktok as I used to like him but he's gone downhill as well
I’m not sure he’s realised that DHB has had multiple accounts banned from these beggars and there agencies. I think it’s funny and a good idea if it works.

I'm watching tyrones live as he's doing goggletok where he's watching there live and soon as they said they was going for speedo he was going oh no 😆😆 it was funny

Speedo has 2k people in his live going #nogiftarmy 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That chef really messed up. He went for the wrong people then got banned. He should have started with smaller accounts of begs like Vicrose or Brett.

Yeah he definetly should have gone smaller first .I think if he does get banned he might be able to get it back ? But he did say the other night he dosnt have a manager he does gets brand deals on his own and stuff .so may possibly not be able to get unbanned quite quickly

Yeah he definetly should have gone smaller first .I think if he does get banned he might be able to get it back ? But he did say the other night he dosnt have a manager he does gets brand deals on his own and stuff .so may possibly not be able to get unbanned quite quickly
He’s been banned he’s done a video. He really should have gone smaller to even make the difference. Speedo thrived of the live just then. To make a difference the smaller ones might have thought more about it. Jesus if he does go again I really hope he does it differently.

Looks like tiktok starting to be exposed at last..

"Since the TikTok algorithm suggests content based on the geographic origin of a user's phone number, the middlemen said they prefer to use British SIM cards. They say people from the UK are the most generous gifters."

• Wow
Never liked him anyways but I don't understand why kyle Thomas is now doing battles like he's literally got 33mill followers. Most followed on uk tiktok .I don't get it

• Wow
Never liked him anyways but I don't understand why kyle Thomas is now doing battles like he's literally got 33mill followers. Most followed on uk tiktok .I don't get it
It’s all about the money
He has tips turned on too

• Wow
I'd never heard of him....went for a look....why the fuckety duck has he got 33.5m followers?
Doing well on the tips though....£240 in the last few minutes!!! Why would ANYONE give him £100....oi, if you're reading this, the muppet that just did that, I can send you details of the small cat charity I support....and they'd be more than grateful 😉

Attachments

I'd never heard of him....went for a look....why the fuckety duck has he got 33.5m followers?
Doing well on the tips though....£240 in the last few minutes!!! Why would ANYONE give him £100....oi, if you're reading this, the muppet that just did that, I can send you details of the small cat charity I support....and they'd be more than grateful 😉
I have never liked him .I don't know why but he just annoys me .see I don't mind the tips as he does actually create stuff.but his tiktoks are about his millions of pets he has as he has loads of them

Reactions: 4
Have you guys been watching Zevi this evening. it's horrible the things been said about the beggars.
It really is way beyond anything I've heard before.

Plenty to talk about on TT regards the begs, more people exposing and talking about them now and some horrible things were coming to light yesterday.

Some people have spoken up about a few of them, taking her money, helping her fill in forms to receive more money to gift and even want her blue badge. A lot are afraid to speak out.

This one lady has kept all the messages so she has proof.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Look out for zavithebaddie he has a lot of following he's the one who is exposing the begs. Lots of videos going round this morning of what I said above

Reactions: 5
Not been in this thread for a while, but I’ve seen he’s quiet for a bit. Just see a post on Facebook from DHB. He has another account as both him and Jayne have lost their accounts. Unclear if I can post it in here as he hasn’t got enough following, but this thread is on him

Not been in this thread for a while, but I’ve seen he’s quiet for a bit. Just see a post on Facebook from DHB. He has another account as both him and Jayne have lost their accounts. Unclear if I can post it in here as he hasn’t got enough following, but this thread is on him
Post it as it’s his thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.