DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been to tesco for a pizza meal deal thing and I've got the full weekend of work for the first time in ages so I'm going to binge watch TV 😆 never watched hocus pocus 1 I think ? I'm not sure may have when I was younger so I'm going to watch all of them this weekend as heard good things about it .
No.. no no no no no no🤣😂🤣😂 I know your younger girl but… you sooo need to watch the 1st before you explore the 2nd😅 it is 30 years old though🥴 I was shocked myself when my youngest (10) said mum, I can’t remember the 1st. So currently sitting here re-educating him before we go to the 2nd. Tesco and Asda pizza deals are really good atm I’ve noticed too!

Sad thing is in years to come that lovely young girl will be able to see exactly what her parents are like, as we all know once your business hits the internet it’s there forever.
Don’t suppose that was thought about when he’s drunk shouting obscenities at people and threatening to smash a glass in their face.
Not the brightest that’s for sure.
Absolutely fair point. This is why I post nothing of my kids on socials anymore, and I literally post my animals. Nothing else. I do not want anything coming back to haunt them. I’ve had this talk with my two eldest and said, anything , even on Snapchat, can be recorded and used against you. Be careful etc

Reactions: 6
Is it safe ? 🤣🤣🤣

Gousto is better than hello fresh, I’ve tried them both, and Gousto trumps the other😅

Dinner tonight was… slow cooker Thai green curry, with coconut rice, and the Asda basics naan breads (4 for 50p) which I topped with coriander 😂 . Desserts is any sweets and chocolate on offer with a large bowl of popcorn from our machine to sit down and watch Hocus Pocus 2 .

We’ve all had different opinions at some point on here and personally I like that. Whoever said, texts do not demonstrate tone and manner is spot on, which is why I’m that hole that voicenotes allll the time 😂 because I have a dry sense of humour and if I call you a witch, it actually means I care 😅 but the mood/tone the reader may have AT THAT Time may be different 😅. I decided to pick a fight with @Badgerbadgerbadger but in retrospect, we have so much in common 😂😬 and I realised I jumped the gun. We are human . We make errors, no matter the age or experience.

Ps I have some new baby chicks sitting in my lap, unwanted and so malnourished… I’m doing the dr do little thing 😂💕
Aw! I hope the chick's come through. We had one years ago. Such sweet little things, but then they grow into crackpot chickens

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aw! I hope the chick's come through. We had one years ago. Such sweet little things, but then they grow into crackpot chickens
Honestly I think I’m the crackpot sometimes😅 I’m a sucker for an animal and will always help. They are two weeks old and the size of some ducklings I have here who are a day old! Brewers yeast, cuddles, and I’ve got the set up in my hall with a heat lamp, that’s all I can do. I’ve had people drop random birds at my gate and just go! If your gonna do the poultry thing, do it responsibly I say. And no I don’t cull any of my birds, haven’t got it in me😅 whoever ends up here stays here till the end 😬

• Heart
Liver, bacon, onions and mash here
I know it’s not to everyones taste but it was yum

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it safe ? 🤣🤣🤣

Gousto is better than hello fresh, I’ve tried them both, and Gousto trumps the other😅

Dinner tonight was… slow cooker Thai green curry, with coconut rice, and the Asda basics naan breads (4 for 50p) which I topped with coriander 😂 . Desserts is any sweets and chocolate on offer with a large bowl of popcorn from our machine to sit down and watch Hocus Pocus 2 .

We’ve all had different opinions at some point on here and personally I like that. Whoever said, texts do not demonstrate tone and manner is spot on, which is why I’m that hole that voicenotes allll the time 😂 because I have a dry sense of humour and if I call you a witch, it actually means I care 😅 but the mood/tone the reader may have AT THAT Time may be different 😅. I decided to pick a fight with @Badgerbadgerbadger but in retrospect, we have so much in common 😂😬 and I realised I jumped the gun. We are human . We make errors, no matter the age or experience.

Ps I have some new baby chicks sitting in my lap, unwanted and so malnourished… I’m doing the dr do little thing 😂💕
Thai green curry is now on my shopping list for a meal next week! Sounds delicious.

Liver, bacon, onions and mash here
I know it’s not to everyones taste but it was yum
Each to their own my darling! I love the taste just not the texture? This is my dad’s favourite dinner, poor sod only gets it cooked here as my mum refuses to cook it! She says the smell is awful… ok mum… I’m covered in chicken duck and goose tit 99% of the time. And anyone who knows… a Muscovy duck, sitting on eggs, who comes out and sprays ya… yeah. No competition for fox or any form of crap. Anyway… it’s a traditional healthy homely meal 👊👊👊

Thai green curry is now on my shopping list for a meal next week! Sounds delicious.
I love tender meat, so chicken to me needs to be cooked quick or slow. It was very nice! Just needed onion and chicken! Result! Definitely a winner here

Reactions: 3
Each to their own my darling! I love the taste just not the texture? This is my dad’s favourite dinner, poor sod only gets it cooked here as my mum refuses to cook it! She says the smell is awful… ok mum… I’m covered in chicken duck and goose tit 99% of the time. And anyone who knows… a Muscovy duck, sitting on eggs, who comes out and sprays ya… yeah. No competition for fox or any form of crap. Anyway… it’s a traditional healthy homely meal 👊👊👊

I love tender meat, so chicken to me needs to be cooked quick or slow. It was very nice! Just needed onion and chicken! Result! Definitely a winner here
Lol don't tell the chick's that

• Wow
  • Haha
I will never understand why people dump animals, just call someone or take them to a shelter it really isn’t that hard if you can’t cope. I dread to think how many animals will be abandoned because owners can’t afford to feed them anymore 😔

I will never understand why people dump animals, just call someone or take them to a shelter it really isn’t that hard if you can’t cope. I dread to think how many animals will be abandoned because owners can’t afford to feed them anymore 😔
My two dogs eat better than us lol they mainly eat chicken and dry biscuits can’t believe how much chicken is these days x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Petra is that you hun 😅🙈🤣🤣🤣

Jokes aside, I hope the chicks pull through. Is it as time consuming as hand feeding kittens etc
🤣😂 do not insult me😂 I have a thick… southern accent common as muck and I personally I think it’s quite ok 😅 all chicks are still here and doing well thank you 😊

And yeah, dumping of animals is so tit. In this day and age there’s no need. There’s so many rescues etc . I have acquired a lot of my birds via rescue places, I’m no saint but I try to help and give a home if I have space. With everything that’s going on I’ve seen a huge increase in dogs being dumped and put in centres. Lockdown has a lot to answer for and stupid people too! Animals are a lifetime commitment, not just for the kick of it

• Heart
My two dogs eat better than us lol they mainly eat chicken and dry biscuits can’t believe how much chicken is these days x
My bulldog died 2 years ago I still miss him even the snoring. We have 3 cats now and they are little sh!ts they won’t eat the cheaper food so costs a bloody fortune. The food prices are ridiculous and so many people even with the energy payout are going to have to choose between heating their house of feeding themselves. I wouldn’t mind the energy bills increase if the companies were running at a loss but they’re not they are making billions. This winter is going to be so tough for so many people.
Sorry bit of a rant 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anyhoo Happy Halloween Month 👻🎃🧟‍♀️

I’m looking into atm but I was looking at the raw food diet, some dogs don’t get on well with it but some do. For the price of a huge bag of cubed portioned (frozen) it was the same price as 6 days of sachets for my two dogs but easily 3 weeks of food for them! I also find buying in bulk for the biscuits cheaper in the long run, 20kg of biscuits lasts my two 3 months🤣 they have a scoop each in their bowls after breakfast for nibbling on, I’ve had to reverse their dinner time (wet food) and give it to them in the morning now instead as they kept crapping everywhere during the night after it. So I feed them wet food morning and do walks an hour and then again in the afternoon 🥴

Reactions: 3
I’m looking into atm but I was looking at the raw food diet, some dogs don’t get on well with it but some do. For the price of a huge bag of cubed portioned (frozen) it was the same price as 6 days of sachets for my two dogs but easily 3 weeks of food for them! I also find buying in bulk for the biscuits cheaper in the long run, 20kg of biscuits lasts my two 3 months🤣 they have a scoop each in their bowls after breakfast for nibbling on, I’ve had to reverse their dinner time (wet food) and give it to them in the morning now instead as they kept crapping everywhere during the night after it. So I feed them wet food morning and do walks an hour and then again in the afternoon 🥴
One of my dogs is a jackchi. And other is a Chorkie the jackchi had a bad stomach episode last summer cost me fortune at vets so vet suggested chicken they spoilt now lol but have small breed probiotic biscuits and chicken breast daily and some low fat treats now and again xx the biscuits last forever

One of my dogs is a jackchi. And other is a Chorkie the jackchi had a bad stomach episode last summer cost me fortune at vets so vet suggested chicken they spoilt now lol but have small breed probiotic biscuits and chicken breast daily and some low fat treats now and again xx the biscuits last forever
That’s what I have😍 two jackchis. They can be so expensive I know, I’m looking at trying to reduce all my outgoings if possible but not if it affects their health etc. 6 months ago a bag of pellets and corn was around £7 for 20kg each, now sitting at £13 and that’s from a wholesaler too😬 I might try them on the raw food, but if no good then back to normal I think

That’s what I have😍 two jackchis. They can be so expensive I know, I’m looking at trying to reduce all my outgoings if possible but not if it affects their health etc. 6 months ago a bag of pellets and corn was around £7 for 20kg each, now sitting at £13 and that’s from a wholesaler too😬 I might try them on the raw food, but if no good then back to normal I think
Aww lush love my jackchi ♥

• Heart
So I've watched the first hocus pocus today and loved it .going to watch the new one shortly

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.