DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just seen a video of a man saying what he thinks of all this drama with Mel and DHB. He’s saying DHB keeps throwing the word groomer around. Saying he shouldn’t of said Mankey was finically grooming kids. Then in the comments people are saying DHB talks about kids to much do he’s a groomer himself.
He came up on my FYP the man has 40k followers but I bloody swiped and can’t find him again 🤦‍♀️ Some of you might know who I mean. I have never seen him before.

I am seeing so many people make videos about all this drama.
darthunicorn3.0 48k followers?
Nothing to do with this particular drama but I never liked darth much

Reactions: 5
Defo defo still not a fan of Mel and the cronies I think she does look like a space raider, like I have a big nose .. so what 🤣and I think Lawerence is a creepy slob - nothing changed on my previous views that they are manipulative, now have a saviour complex, too performative and generally annoying BUT unfortunately for DHB revenge on the back of their actions have consequences . Stupid behaviours. The flier idea was ridiculous to be fair cos guess what … 99% of the population in the real world don’t know who the duck these silly cunts are. It’s a shame

Reactions: 7
Yes Mumz that’s him. Just went and searched him. I don’t agree with the videos I have just watched. Well the ones about these begs. Someone have said what if the person gifting is vulnerable- he answered with a video saying “what like Mr Tumble”? What the hell.
He would argue with himself in an empty room. He thinks he’s quite the intellectual woman magnate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched his videos and honestly didn't notice until he said it but he's right .every person dhb goes for he seems to call a pedalo no matter what .classic example of that is mitchelmob who he went for as well

Reactions: 4
Yes Mumz that’s him. Just went and searched him. I don’t agree with the videos I have just watched. Well the ones about these begs. Someone have said what if the person gifting is vulnerable- he answered with a video saying “what like Mr Tumble”? What the hell.
His replies are ridiculous and not helpful to anyone.

Reactions: 2
Mel can you go live after 8 please 😆 I can't keep up as keep getting calls coming through

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m glad Mel did her live tbh, I had a lot of concerns with Daryll from the start but thought I was the minority so I just stopped watching eventually but it was very clear he started getting very hypocritical (and still is) he’s allowed to play voice notes, but others aren’t? He bashed people for getting gifts but when he did it was okay because it was for ‘clarity and charity’ among other things

He went way too far with so many things, the derby dan/Luke charity debate included and I think he became borderline obsessed with some of the people, mainly Lawrence (in my opinion) and would find anything he could to post about them.
People may not like watching people ‘beg’ for gifts but Daryll has been no better than them in my opinion just in different ways, he’s literally brought so much hatred onto people
And as for Jane, I hope someone does report her to her workplace like he did to derby Dan, some people in here have said ‘what he/she has done is bad BUT’
You wouldn’t be saying any buts if it was one of the begs that had done what they have 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It will drag on lol 😂 won’t ever stop she made excuses for the women of the group ! And let’s be fair they are just as bad always someone to play mental health card .. I know a few people who have mental health and they never been vile I don’t agree with any thing team dhb have done they all as bad as one another lol and yes mel is still a beg she will be back accepting gifts soon

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Okay trying to see things from both sides as I always do maybe a few of these creators have realised that the gifting and battling wasn’t the moral thing to do and are trying to make a change for the better. I believe everyone is deserving of being given a second chance and that person shouldn’t be persecuted for the rest of their lives because of it. Now I know 99 out of a 100 times this isn’t the case at all but sometimes we need to step back and give people the benefit of the doubt. Whatever Darrell thinks he’s doing now is never going to change what has been said and done, everyone in that group is complicit in some way so I am not laying all the blame at his door but what he is doing now is 100% him and he has to be held accountable for it.

Darth unicorn is absolutely awful in my opinion!

I'm not getting involved with back and forth, but what DD said was shockingly disgusting and he needed something done, many reported him.

Mels posted something else on insta but she's forgot to edit out the number.not sure who's number it is

• Wow
It will drag on lol 😂 won’t ever stop she made excuses for the women of the group ! And let’s be fair they are just as bad always someone to play mental health card .. I know a few people who have mental health and they never been vile I don’t agree with any thing team dhb have done they all as bad as one another lol and yes mel is still a beg she will be back accepting gifts soon
Don't forget that sometimes people do have genuine mental health though - it isn't always a "mental health card". Absolutely noone is trying to excuse anyone's behaviour with their mental health, but mental health CAN be a reason (not an excuse) for why people do things. We all heard about Becks mental health a while ago and I believe her story about that. Poker's mental health was obvious from the beginning, in my opinion.
Mel had a point that all Darryl's "team" were vulnerable in that sense. Which again, is hypocritical of him considering that's what he called creators out for.

I do have concerns that Darryl has some deep, underlying mental health condition too that needs addressing. I dont mean that in an insulting or demeaning way either. I genuinely believe he needs help for his obsession and fascination with the tiktok world he's been drawn in by, it isnt healthy how deep into everything he's been/continues to be. There has to be a breaking point where he walks away from it all, or admits his faults

• Heart
Don't forget that sometimes people do have genuine mental health though - it isn't always a "mental health card". Absolutely noone is trying to excuse anyone's behaviour with their mental health, but mental health CAN be a reason (not an excuse) for why people do things. We all heard about Becks mental health a while ago and I believe her story about that. Poker's mental health was obvious
In this I disagree .. mental health when you get caught

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.