DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really doesn’t know when to stop
Well tit... 😳 No Darrell. Homophobia is wrong no matter where you are. Are you saying that Jayne can be homophobic in the privacy of your own home? Because subjecting your daughter to homophobia will allow her to grow up to be just the same. So unbelievably wrong.

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately though there's still some people that don't see it as homophobic and think that everything he does is right .I've seen a few people that have always commented on his stuff saying he's not been homophobic

Reactions: 4
I think what’s upset/frustrated/annoyed me is quite honestly how lovely Jane has come across. Sweet and light and very polite! I really liked her, and DHB of course and what he stood for. But with a house full of boys, if any of them decided that another man was their preference, I would back them all the way and more. As long as they are happy, healthy, honest to themselves, kind and compassionate… and not having to deal with any homophonic crap. It doesn’t make them a bad person. What makes a person bad is their morals, not having compassion and kindness and selfishness. All these traits Lawrence DOES have, but that was lost along the way in doing absolutely anything to bring him down. Stay in your lane quite simply, do not not get sidetracked to other pastures in this quest, which has unfortunately happened. I can’t support anyone that uses dirty methods and forms of discrimination 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trucker has just posted dhbs new insta just checked on his insta and now he's going at mel I think .its just going to be a never ending circle .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can’t find Trucker Gees account any more, has he banned?

Where are you reading it? I can’t find any insta with DHB can we have his username x
It's on insta

He's also attempted a half arse apology but promoted dhb new insta. Usual username with 69 on the end of it

Reactions: 3
Dhb Instagram posts are literally nothing... he screen recorded Mel blocking someone for asking for names, and said she's just as bad as him and a hypocrite for it... not quite the same. His posts make becks look bad, himself look worse, but prove nothing about Mel

Reactions: 5
Dhb Instagram posts are literally nothing... he screen recorded Mel blocking someone for asking for names, and said she's just as bad as him and a hypocrite for it... not quite the same. His posts make becks look bad, himself look worse, but prove nothing about Mel
I still missed the whole part where Becks and DHB fell out cause I came off social media for ages, it just all seems to have blown up over the last month

Reactions: 4
Look at this pathetic man, digging up old news!

I don't like Lawrence, but Zak maybe younger, but he's not a bleeping kid.

He's just screen recorder what Becks said, yeah we know she wasn't nice...but compared to them lot, bleeping hell.

Attachments

Jesus Christ, it's never ending. But think it's only fair (before they get reported or deleted) to do a rundown of the voice notes and screenshots DHB has put up on insta of Becks. I did the same with Mel's live, so only fair to do the same here...

First video:

This was actually of Mel Moon telling a woman to duck off on a live when this first began a few days ago or whatever. I happened to be watching that live and will state that it seemed Mel only told this person to duck off because they were wanting names of who was involved (fishing for the gossip), so don't think Darrell can really compare this to what has come out about him and co.

Second video:

- Becks talking about Poker I'm guessing. Becks' voice seems very shaky and, quite honestly, if this was someone I knew I'd be trying to get them to seek help for their mental health because she's quite manic.

- Becks is giving a lot of information and ideas on how to expose Poker in videos (for example, Poker was the one who contacted Mankey's baby mama).

- Becks calls Poker a menopausal bleep or something along those lines.

- Becks says "I'd love to expose her".

- Becks writes something (too quick to fully see) along the lines of "I say we pin it on her..." Don't know what it's about but again, very calculated. Seems they all were very calculated in that group.

- Becks tells Darrell that he should mention in a video how jealous Poker was of her.

- Becks puts across another "idea"... She then talks about hunting down Poker's real Facebook and joining all the local buy and sell pages in Poker's area 😳

Third video:

- Darrell has used the WhatsApp search function to search up Mel Moon and shown Becks' messages about her. She says similar to Trucker with regards to "I'd love to knock Mel out" and "I'd do time for Mel Moon".

Fourth video:

- Another video with voice notes from Becks regarding Poker.

- Becks giving ideas for videos implicating Poker in the Mankey/Baby Mama saga.

- Becks talks about tattle and Poker's tattle account(s).

- Lots of talk from Becks about "ending" Poker (reputation-wise).

- Becks comes up with more plans regarding how to address things in a live.

- Becks states they're (team DHB) in control/have the power and not Poker (can't remember the actual term she used but sounded very Primary School playground).

And that's the end of the uploads so far... My thoughts:

- They're all off their bleeping rockers and all need to seek professional help.

- They all need to uninstall WhatsApp.

- Becks is just as at fault as DHB and co (as most of us have already stated).

- Once again we only had one side of the conversation as Darrell hid the other side.

- Nothing that Darrell has or can show will take away from what he and his side of the camp have written and said. Own your actions. This goes for Becks and her side of the camp as well.

- It's all a total tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ, it's never ending. But think it's only fair (before they get reported or deleted) to do a rundown of the voice notes and screenshots DHB has put up on insta of Becks. I did the same with Mel's live, so only fair to do the same here...

First video:

This was actually of Mel Moon telling a woman to duck off on a live when this first began a few days ago or whatever. I happened to be watching that live and will state that it seemed Mel only told this person to duck off because they were wanting names of who was involved (fishing for the gossip), so don't think Darrell can really compare this to what has come out about him and co.

Second video:

- Becks talking about Poker I'm guessing. Becks' voice seems very shaky and, quite honestly, if this was someone I knew I'd be trying to get them to seek help for their mental health because she's quite manic.

- Becks is giving a lot of information and ideas on how to expose Poker in videos (for example, Poker was the one who contacted Mankey's baby mama).

- Becks calls Poker a menopausal bleep or something along those lines.

- Becks says "I'd love to expose her".

- Becks writes something (too quick to fully see) along the lines of "I say we pin it on her..." Don't know what it's about but again, very calculated. Seems they all were very calculated in that group.

- Becks tells Darrell that he should mention in a video how jealous Poker was of her.

- Becks puts across another "idea"... She then talks about hunting down Poker's real Facebook and joining all the local buy and sell pages in Poker's area 😳

Third video:

- Darrell has used the WhatsApp search function to search up Mel Moon and shown Becks' messages about her. She says similar to Trucker with regards to "I'd love to knock Mel out" and "I'd do time for Mel Moon".

Fourth video:

- Another video with voice notes from Becks regarding Poker.

- Becks giving ideas for videos implicating Poker in the Mankey/Baby Mama saga.

- Becks talks about tattle and Poker's tattle account(s).

- Lots of talk from Becks about "ending" Poker (reputation-wise).

- Becks comes up with more plans regarding how to address things in a live.

- Becks states they're (team DHB) in control/have the power and not Poker (can't remember the actual term she used but sounded very Primary School playground).

And that's the end of the uploads so far... My thoughts:

- They're all off their bleeping rockers and all need to seek professional help.

- They all need to uninstall WhatsApp.

- Becks is just as at fault as DHB and co (as most of us have already stated).

- Once again we only had one side of the conversation as Darrell hid the other side.

- Nothing that Darrell has or can show will take away from what he and his side of the camp have written and said. Own your actions. This goes for Becks and her side of the camp as well.

- It's all a total tit show.
It really is, and it’s embarrassing for the lot of them. They should hang their heads in shame and step away from social media

The funniest part is Darryl saying private chats shouldn't be shared then he does it himself regarding becks (somewhat understandable, act of revenge) but also reposts the private conversation with Zak and Lawrence.

If he's going to "expose" he really needs to be less of a hypocrite and take on his own advice 🤷🏽‍♀️ he seems to do the things he complains about a lot!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.