DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are his Minions? does anyone know.
If you mean gruop members mummybelton, chocolate lolly aka kathmoodie aka kath881, aka buttons, lululalalulu aka dizzy , mark banks, trucker gee, james aka isthisyouhuh, proudtobescouse , jane aka mrsdhb , and i dint know the rest but darrell will turn on each of them before letting himself get in troble or if he goes down hecwill take them with him

Reactions: 9
If you mean gruop members mummybelton, chocolate lolly aka kathmoodie aka kath881, aka buttons, lululalalulu aka dizzy , mark banks, trucker gee, james aka isthisyouhuh, proudtobescouse , jane aka mrsdhb , and i dint know the rest but darrell will turn on each of them before letting himself get in troble or if he goes down hecwill take them with him
He always made lululalalulu come on here to deliver his messages. Very controlling man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay so I respect that there are people on here that suppprt Darrell and I always respect everyone’s opinion even if it’s different from mine but, I feel people saying the begs will be back just distracts from the actual issues here. People who use TikTok to make money will always do it as long as TikTok allows it, no amount of moaning is going to change that. On the other hand Darrell, his wife and followers have done a lot of really bad stuff and while making money off vulnerable people is absolutely disgusting. While we are all debating that it seems Darrell is getting off pretty lightly! Or that is the way I’m seeing it, imagine if whats been heard and seen the last few days had been said by one of the beggars people would absolutely tear them down!
Darrell is a narcissist and quite frankly only does things for his own gain not because he feels it’s the right thing to do - always a hidden agenda in my opinion. He does not care who he steps on in the process either. My comment yesterday about Jayne being worried about losing her job got the response of she has a child as well! That makes it worse that she is saying stuff like that and has a child, racism l, homophobia, hated isn’t born is learnt behaviour. And having a child is no excuse to not be called out! Jesus bloody Christ they didn’t care about anyone else’s families when on their hate campaigns!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay so I respect that there are people on here that suppprt Darrell and I always respect everyone’s opinion even if it’s different from mine but, I feel people saying the begs will be back just distracts from the actual issues here. People who use TikTok to make money will always do it as long as TikTok allows it, no amount of moaning is going to change that. On the other hand Darrell, his wife and followers have done a lot of really bad stuff and while making money off vulnerable people is absolutely disgusting. While we are all debating that it seems Darrell is getting off pretty lightly! Or that is the way I’m seeing it, imagine if whats been heard and seen the last few days had been said by one of the beggars people would absolutely tear them down!
Darrell is a narcissist and quite frankly only does things for his own gain not because he feels it’s the right thing to do - always a hidden agenda in my opinion. He does not care who he steps on in the process either. My comment yesterday about Jayne being worried about losing her job got the response of she has a child as well! That makes it worse that she is saying stuff like that and has a child, racism l, homophobia, hated isn’t born is learnt behaviour. And having a child is no excuse to not be called out! Jesus bloody Christ they didn’t care about anyone else’s families when on their hate campaigns!
I do agree with you. I think most are trying to articulate that the begs are using this as an excuse to justify their begging and that's it's such a shame that Darrell's original goal of calling out the begs has now been completely overshadowed and invalidated because of these vile revelations.

I can only speak for myself but I have zero respect for anyone that's been part of that "team DHB" group chat. As we've seen, those messages went back months. They were only exposed when fallings out happened, meaning whoever outted them (not going to name the names we all suspect) happily sat and allowed this to happen for so long.

No sympathy from me for Jayne or anyone else. Her message was disgusting and if she loses her job for it, then that's her own doing. Derby Dan lost his job for something more tame than what Jayne was writing and we all know who was responsible for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do agree with you. I think most are trying to articulate that the begs are using this as an excuse to justify their begging and that's it's such a shame that Darrell's original goal of calling out the begs has now been completely overshadowed and invalidated because of these vile revelations.

I can only speak for myself but I have zero respect for anyone that's been part of that "team DHB" group chat. As we've seen, those messages went back months. They were only exposed when fallings out happened, meaning whoever outted them (not going to name the names we all suspect) happily sat and allowed this to happen for so long.

No sympathy from me for Jayne or anyone else. Her message was disgusting and if she loses her job for it, then that's her own doing. Derby Dan lost his job for something more tame than what Jayne was writing and we all know who was responsible for that.
I agree .I've lost all respect for everyone in that group chat also from the screenshot you can see some of the people in the chat and that looks like it also includes chuckle egg as well .
And yeah that's exactly what I said as well dan lost his job after his comment and that was to do with them .yet there fine with jayne saying it. Although I saw a comment that dhb did before his video was deleted and he said something like jayne can be homphobic in private .I still think that's disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I agree .I've lost all respect for everyone in that group chat also from the screenshot you can see some of the people in the chat and that looks like it also includes chuckle egg as well .
And yeah that's exactly what I said as well dan lost his job after his comment and that was to do with them .yet there fine with jayne saying it. Although I saw a comment that dhb did before his video was deleted and he said something like jayne can be homphobic in private .I still think that's disgusting
Of course they will use it to their advantage but TikTok make so much money out of these people they aren’t about to stop battles or gifts unfortunately. DHB overstepped the mark a long time ago, anyone who was complicit by being in that chat holds some responsibility. I could never sit by and let conversations like that go on and not say something, I’ve never been able to keep my mouth shut and it gets me in a lot of trouble but I sleep easy at night. People say they want the truth but most don’t actually like hearing it unfortunately I’m the one who’s gonna say it.

Reactions: 7
I remember someone said when the comments was turned on in mels live that they could still see the gofund me and its still showing there but I'm not sure how they found it and I don't know how it works as someone else said even if it's been taken out it will show but I'm not sure

Reactions: 2
Itvshows total raised so far but it will not show if anys been withdrawn even if some been taken out the amount raised will show incoming only and not any outgoing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.