DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Darrell has sent them a cease and detest then they can't say anything about the situation or anything can they ?
Yeah they can, because it wasn't a legitimate one, he just typed it himself and sent them it. He couldn't pursue them for harassment as he's been contacting them for months, he has no possible legal standing

Reactions: 3
Maybe they have a gagging order, it's not right anyway exposing private convo's however much you cannot stand that person.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they can, because it wasn't a legitimate one, he just typed it himself and sent them it. He couldn't pursue them for harassment as he's been contacting them for months, he has no possible legal standing
I don’t understand this? What do you mean he’s been contacting them for months?

Reactions: 4
He was live, I stumbled across it. And then they said someone had come to the door and they'd be 30 mins. It was a while ago though

Reactions: 4
🙄 Mel he told his followers that he was going to use it to highlight begging.

Shocked they didn’t block Sam as asked though, he seems lovely and was clearly vulnerable and gifted soo much!

Reactions: 3
But she has a point the money was to help people and instead it was going to be used for flyers in people's local areas for a hate campaign .I put money in the go fund me to help people that was struggling

Reactions: 8
But she has a point the money was to help people and instead it was going to be used for flyers in people's local areas for a hate campaign .I put money in the go fund me to help people that was struggling
It was spoke about in here at the time, I didn’t donate but if I could I would of put towards to. We was all here for one thing and was to highlight begging, wanting newspapers and tv to take it on.

Absolutely not fair for Lawerence at all I don’t believe he’s harmful just taking money from vulnerable and underage, but the hate on his videos is not on Daryl. Jesus I’ve just looked he has thousands of negative he needs to remove himself. It’s not a job he’s a beggar.

Also I’m still 50/50 as some information she has she hasn’t got the full story behind everything we know because we followed the stories.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.