DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is being a knob doesnt make anything she has done/is doing right these beggars need to take responsibility . Maybe darryl a wrong en as well im6still not sure but this lot definitely are

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand this? What do you mean he’s been contacting them for months?
I dont mean directly contacting them, I mean posting about them, tagging them in posts, commenting on their posts. Therefore he cant pursue harassment as it isn't one sided. Just yesterday he was arguing on mels post with her

Reactions: 2
Oh wow I can't belive he would spend money buying followers .just seems a waste to me 😆 he can easily get the following without buying

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's definitely setting her narrative before showing stuff, she should make it all available..... for alls I care the whole of DHB team can be axe murderer's, it's not going to change my thoughts on her are any of the Scammers

Reactions: 9
Yeah I still don't like the beggers but I just feel like they have gone to far with the whole fact of making flyers with there faces on and taking it to there hometime and saying he's a pedalo .I don't like lawrence but if he's taking a flyer around where he lives with accusations like that .anything could end up happening to him

Reactions: 9
So that’s it. Her and Laura loo are holding back the extra wow voice notes for just incase they don’t stop 😂🙄 so basically everything you’ve said Mel was nothing new. Yeah Daryl, Jane and trucker are bang out of order for homophobia and not having proper facts r.e Mitchel mob.

Bringing up tash or papa blaze vicki situation is all old news. We all know that Daryl was basically forced to take back the Luke’s arms money.

That was all pointless. He does defo need to show reciepts for the go fund me.

Yeah I still don't like the beggers but I just feel like they have gone to far with the whole fact of making flyers with there faces on and taking it to there hometime and saying he's a pedalo .I don't like lawrence but if he's taking a flyer around where he lives with accusations like that .anything could end up happening to him
I agree with flyers highlighting begging, defo not calling him a pedalo that’s wrong!

Reactions: 4
The trolls they have aren’t all because of Darryl .. so that will never stop

My children won’t be begging on social media mel

Reactions: 8
Its all old news with a side order of a threat to disclose more
All very sad

I've just seen rileys mum comment as well saying she put £50 I'm the gofund me

Reactions: 4
Trying to do a rundown of what's said... Literally just writing notes as I'm watching it:

- Becks didn't send the voice notes according to Mel. She's putting up screenshots to prove that (if that's the case, apologies Becks for thinking it was you).

- She plays the voice note of Trucker slating her. She then plays one of Trucker calling Andrea (Autism Mummy) a slut and Lee (Autism Daddy) a prick. Also slates Vicky (Riley's Mums) and QueenBee. Calls someone else a bleep too.

- Someone's really been very busy sending literally everything from the group chats over 😳 she's scrolling through loads.

- She reads out a reply from Darrell from Instagram when she first called them out.

- Plays a voice note regarding Papablaze "going after" Jayne. Threatens to talk to Papablaze's workplace.

- There's also a part where Darrell talks about getting Derby Dan fired from The Range.

- Darrell talks about a "new assignment" regarding Papablaze and his work place.

- Mel says she has screenshots of them emailing workplaces.

- Darrell talks about reporting Gracie to social services. He asks Kath for her address.

- Mel speaks about Poker and Becks who as soon as they said no to Darrell they'd get about 20 messages back.

- Mel speaks about Poker fleeing domestic violence and having a new identity. Voice note of Darrell asking who asked about finding Poker's ex... 😳 Trucker says the ex didn't do a good enough job of trying to kill Poker. (Jesus bleeping Christ, this is bad. They're making tattle seem tame).

- Mel shows a screenshot of Darrell's top gifter from the competition's admitting they're a gambling addict. They asked to be blocked so they wouldn't gift Darrell again. Darrell didn't block him.

- Apparently one of the reasons Becks got kicked out of the group is because she didn't want to support another competition (and Tattle were turning against him).

- Charity money... First comp money all accounted for. Second one was for Ukraine but didn't happen. He just donated it all to the Red Cross. Mel asked to see the actual bank transaction of this donation but hasn't been given the screenshot as of yet. Third one - Mel said nobody has told her where the money has gone as of yet.

- Go Fund Me... £400 in there at the time of the voice notes Mel is playing... Darrell talks about new plan of action regarding using Facebook and offline completely. He wants to take it to the streets and make flyers of people with "warning" and "beware" with the creators pictures on them and put them in the local area. The GoFundMe was going to be used for his "marketing materials" which wasn't the intended use.

- Apparently the Action Fraud reference for WeRUnique is a dud and it isn't a fraudulent charity at all...

- Mel sent Lawrence to the police station yesterday because he was going to do something stupid apparently. He told the police about his friendship with the 17 year old. Police said they're going to do everything they can to help because it's more than just malicious communications.

- Voice note of Darrell telling someone to show Lawrence up in public by shouting at him in the streets.

- Darrell and co went searching for Lawrence and Gracie's Tik tok manager and they sent tons of emails to this woman who wasn't actually their manager. They apparently called this girl a child groomer etc.

- Talking about certain accounts such as James Hardy's account and others associated with DHB... She shows a conversations of James talking very threateningly about his baby mum (it's very very bad).

- If anyone was nice about any creators, Darrell would go insane and call them stupid. Apparently the girls in the group felt bad for Lucy Manley.

- James was the only person allowed to hide behind a troll account. The rest had to show their faces.

- Girls found James' real identity and reported him to social services. Darrell voice note saying it's disgusting that they reported him because "he trolled the right people".

- Talks about Jayne's homophobic abuse on the group chats.

- Darrell regularly buys followers. Screenshots of him buying 2500 followers shown.

- Voice notes of Darrell asking people to mass report certain people. If they dont, he'll delete his account and walk away from it all. Mel says he's very manipulative with this.

- Mel has received 3 cease and desist letters today. One from Darrell, one from Jayne and one from another person in the group.

- Talks about taking money back from Luke for his arms because he fell out with Derby Dan and Papablaze.

- "Trucker Gee is involved in a lot of this as well".

- Lots of rambling about battles, begs etc...

- Mel's message for Trucker and Darrell... She's held a lot back, but if they carry on she'll share more. They have too much on them that will ruin their lives.

- Talked about Darrell leaking something about drugs (Mel, Lawrence and RMR) which was untrue apparently.

- "The type of people in the group have jobs that can be abused"... So some of their jobs could potentially allow them to find out information about people illegally.

- Mel walks away and RMR turns the comments back on.

- Mel comes back and outs James Hardy's real name.

- RMR have told Tattle Life to go mad because they have receipts to back up everything (can't argue with that to be fair lol... Like holy bleeping tit, this was intense for a Tuesday evening).

And that's the end. Happy reading... 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just seen rileys mum comment as well saying she put £50 I'm the gofund me
She just needs to request it back not hard, she’s just clout chasing, same as tash I saw, Manley, frenchies, and then someone outing truckers address.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s time for DHB to get a hobby away from Tik tok to be honest, followed him and this thread for a while quietly but his actions to ‘expose’ people have got worse and worse and it seems to all be for the show now and the drama rather than actually helping people. Making accusations and posting flyers ect is way too far just because some people are earning money on an app

Reactions: 7
Tbh, Darrell made a vid about the flyers....on Tiktok....probably on an account these twats mass reported and got banned, so probably didn't get seen by many. He said nothing in the vid about naming names, but suggested flyers were used in schools, youth groups etc to flag up what was going on re gifting and beggars on TT. I think the flyers were to be available on line to print out for people living a distance from him....in fact I even said I was happy to go into our local community centre and speak to the organisations that utilise it using said flyers. Originally it was a great idea to educate parents and young people on the methods used to financially groom people.

Trying to do a rundown of what's said... Literally just writing notes as I'm watching it:

- Becks didn't send the voice notes according to Mel. She's putting up screenshots to prove that (if that's the case, apologies Becks for thinking it was you).

- She plays the voice note of Trucker slating her. She then plays one of Trucker calling Andrea (Autism Mummy) a slut and Lee (Autism Daddy) a prick. Also slates Vicky (Riley's Mums) and QueenBee. Calls someone else a bleep too.

- Someone's really been very busy sending literally everything from the group chats over 😳 she's scrolling through loads.

- She reads out a reply from Darrell from Instagram when she first called them out.

- Plays a voice note regarding Papablaze "going after" Jayne. Threatens to talk to Papablaze's workplace.

- There's also a part where Darrell talks about getting Derby Dan fired from The Range.

- Darrell talks about a "new assignment" regarding Papablaze and his work place.

- Mel says she has screenshots of them emailing workplaces.

- Darrell talks about reporting Gracie to social services. He asks Kath for her address.

- Mel speaks about Poker and Becks who as soon as they said no to Darrell they'd get about 20 messages back.

- Mel speaks about Poker fleeing domestic violence and having a new identity. Voice note of Darrell asking who asked about finding Poker's ex... 😳 Trucker says the ex didn't do a good enough job of trying to kill Poker. (Jesus bleeping Christ, this is bad. They're making tattle seem tame).

- Mel shows a screenshot of Darrell's top gifter from the competition's admitting they're a gambling addict. They asked to be blocked so they wouldn't gift Darrell again. Darrell didn't block him.

- Apparently one of the reasons Becks got kicked out of the group is because she didn't want to support another competition (and Tattle were turning against him).

- Charity money... First comp money all accounted for. Second one was for Ukraine but didn't happen. He just donated it all to the Red Cross. Mel asked to see the actual bank transaction of this donation but hasn't been given the screenshot as of yet. Third one - Mel said nobody has told her where the money has gone as of yet.

- Go Fund Me... £400 in there at the time of the voice notes Mel is playing... Darrell talks about new plan of action regarding using Facebook and offline completely. He wants to take it to the streets and make flyers of people with "warning" and "beware" with the creators pictures on them and put them in the local area. The GoFundMe was going to be used for his "marketing materials" which wasn't the intended use.

- Apparently the Action Fraud reference for WeRUnique is a dud and it isn't a fraudulent charity at all...

- Mel sent Lawrence to the police station yesterday because he was going to do something stupid apparently. He told the police about his friendship with the 17 year old. Police said they're going to do everything they can to help because it's more than just malicious communications.

- Voice note of Darrell telling someone to show Lawrence up in public by shouting at him in the streets.

- Darrell and co went searching for Lawrence and Gracie's Tik tok manager and they sent tons of emails to this woman who wasn't actually their manager. They apparently called this girl a child groomer etc.

- Talking about certain accounts such as James Hardy's account and others associated with DHB... She shows a conversations of James talking very threateningly about his baby mum (it's very very bad).

- If anyone was nice about any creators, Darrell would go insane and call them stupid. Apparently the girls in the group felt bad for Lucy Manley.

- James was the only person allowed to hide behind a troll account. The rest had to show their faces.

- Girls found James' real identity and reported him to social services. Darrell voice note saying it's disgusting that they reported him because "he trolled the right people".

- Talks about Jayne's homophobic abuse on the group chats.

- Darrell regularly buys followers. Screenshots of him buying 2500 followers shown.

- Voice notes of Darrell asking people to mass report certain people. If they dont, he'll delete his account and walk away from it all. Mel says he's very manipulative with this.

- Mel has received 3 cease and desist letters today. One from Darrell, one from Jayne and one from another person in the group.

- Talks about taking money back from Luke for his arms because he fell out with Derby Dan and Papablaze.

- "Trucker Gee is involved in a lot of this as well".

- Lots of rambling about battles, begs etc...

- Mel's message for Trucker and Darrell... She's held a lot back, but if they carry on she'll share more. They have too much on them that will ruin their lives.

- Talked about Darrell leaking something about drugs (Mel, Lawrence and RMR) which was untrue apparently.

- "The type of people in the group have jobs that can be abused"... So some of their jobs could potentially allow them to find out information about people illegally.

- Mel walks away and RMR turns the comments back on.

- Mel comes back and outs James Hardy's real name.

- RMR have told Tattle Life to go mad because they have receipts to back up everything (can't argue with that to be fair lol... Like holy bleeping tit, this was intense for a Tuesday evening).

And that's the end. Happy reading... 😳
An incredible accurate rundown - this needs to be applauded because I lost track!

What a night 😳

Well, I think they did truly show dhb and "team" up 🤷🏽‍♀️ I still dislike them but they did it the right way and stuck to facts, which is what Darryl used to do but lost himself along the way.

Darryl genuinely does seem obsessive, manipulative and quite nasty and I genuinely hope he can get to the root cause of that and get whatever help he needs. It isnt normal for one man to obsess so intensely over strangers.

Hopefully, this is the end of it all but somehow I don't think it is. Radio silence is probably the best thing he could and should do right now. He cant come back from some of the stuff he's done and said.

Tbh, Darrell made a vid about the flyers....on Tiktok....probably on an account these twats mass reported and got banned, so probably didn't get seen by many. He said nothing in the vid about naming names, but suggested flyers were used in schools, youth groups etc to flag up what was going on re gifting and beggars on TT. I think the flyers were to be available on line to print out for people living a distance from him....in fact I even said I was happy to go into our local community centre and speak to the organisations that utilise it using said flyers. Originally it was a great idea to educate parents and young people on the methods used to financially groom people.

In the voice notes he said include their names and pictures of them though

A couple of things she said regards DHB and Trucker made me think, what's she mean they'd get beat up in the street.? That's puzzled me, did anyone else hear that, and if so what's that about. Some troll Doxed Danny, very bad stupid and dangerous thing to do

A couple of things she said regards DHB and Trucker made me think, what's she mean they'd get beat up in the street.? That's puzzled me, did anyone else hear that, and if so what's that about. Some troll Doxed Danny, very bad stupid and dangerous thing to do
RMR said about getting beaten up in the streets I think... He could just be being typical RMR and thinking he's hard. I can't imagine what they could have said that would get them beaten up.

Agreed. Definitely never agree with doxxing. So dangerous, especially for his wife and children. Not acceptable whoever that was.

In the voice notes he said include their names and pictures of them though
I'm presuming the voice notes/plans came before the vid? Let's be honest, Mel didn't play any replies to the voice note.
Oh, Mel said Becks didn't send her all these voice notes etc......Laura Loo did.....she said on her "outing" live that she'd been sent them and had sent them to Mel.

I’ve just read that message Jane wrote again and it’s awful 😞 I’m so disappointed. I’ve said some things in the past in private messages but nothing so graffic and immature!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.