DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it about time it all ended though?
This fighting fire with fire must be draining for all parties
Even the commitment to go to group chat every day
And getting info on everyone
It just doesn’t sound thrilling or anything
I guess there must be enjoyment from it somewhere or why else bother?

I’m painting my front door tomorrow. From an ugly green to a nice bright lilac. Just because looking at the colour makes me smile and gives me enjoyment
I think we all need something to smile about
Plus I bought this wicked electric sander from
Screwfix today and can’t wait to try it

No drama tomorrow. I am just going to smile x
And did you hear Ralph when she went to the toilet Mel has put a lot of work into this 😳 then quickly rephrased it WORK digging into voice notes and going live to play them ??

Reactions: 6
I personally think they’ve outed DHB for their own gain ! Think the gifts are running dry !

Reactions: 11
Why can’t her man child go an get a job ? What kind of man is me? How shameful that he can’t provide for his family and rather beg ?! Where was he yesterday to support her ! Hiding from the camera ? He’s makes me sick !! Allowing her to beg for gifts for Christmas

The same could be said about Daryll though. He doesn't work either and spends all his time doing the "exposing" rather than getting a job

Reactions: 7
As far as I’m aware he’s financially well off
Exactly ! Also , Mel said they beg for money to help towards her illness , yet they had the money to treat themselves to a holiday to Greece !! Why not use your own money ? I don’t think they went due to passport issues , but they would
Rather beg from people than use their own money

The same could be said about Daryll though. He doesn't work either and spends all his time doing the "exposing" rather than getting a job
Difference is , he doesn’t expect the public to fund his life style either ,

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but I don't think he's a good person at all .he's exactly the same .yeah he dosnt beg but he allowed and knew someone was vulnerable and still let them gift him .that's just one there could be others .in fact I remember once alfie gifted .so it's okay when he gifts Darryl but not when he lost all his money to other people from gifting . Darryl dosnt beg no but he still allows vulnerable people to gift him

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As far as I’m aware he’s financially well off
I think thats the impression he wants to give people but thats a lie i think he was when he was in sales but money dont last forever and theres a reason he moved in his dads house

Reactions: 6
I missed any lives but I’ve seen someone ask in the lawl thread what happened with DHB lawl Mel and Ralph as Lawrence is leaving TikTok and everyone’s asking if Lawrence ok (their words not mine) I miss everything
I can’t believe I typed this last night before reading back through thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ it had been a long day 😩 lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least the people begging for gifts do it out in the open! I’ve never made my dislike for Darrell after he attacked (verbally) my daughter a secret but in my honest opinion he is worse than any of these people. I know this won’t be a popular comment but you know me I always say what I’m thinking.

Reactions: 9
Exactly ! Also , Mel said they beg for money to help towards her illness , yet they had the money to treat themselves to a holiday to Greece !! Why not use your own money ? I don’t think they went due to passport issues , but they would
Rather beg from people than use their own money

Difference is , he doesn’t expect the public to fund his life style either ,
But your comment said be a man and work. Darryl doesn't work, is he not a man? Can't be the case for one and not the other.

Reactions: 4
We now seen what a nazi darrell is and his team of sturmbanfurers and how they want to ruin peoples lives they have notes on everyone in the group the people in the group are scared to leave incase thry get exposed and melmoons been the only person brave enough not to take his tit. Lawrence went to the police and police said thry take it seriously all the group need to take a long hard look at there face in the mirror and ask themself are they really happy at all conduct before they goosestep into someone elses life with wild accusations and plaster there pictures on leaflets
Daryl runs a cult and always has done. When I spoke out on here about not liking him last year everybody loved him! Glad to see people now know he's a scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How many followers does a person have to have before we can name that person.
I love this guy and he don't half talk some sense.

Reactions: 4
@zyxwvu regarding James....he posted recordings on his Insta of his wife....it was shocking and heart breaking to hear....I won't go into detail, but it was this that triggered one of DHBs team to act and report their concerns.
Tbh I probably wrote vile stuff about my ex, and definitely wished him harm at times....when your "man" tells you to put the baby down so he can punch you....you never know what pushes people to say or write things like that....just because you write it doesn't mean you'd do it.....BTW, Im not defending him, just looking from another angle.
Yes I saw the same, the social services wasn’t called for him I wouldn’t of thought it was what his partner was doing. Clearly james was just trying to do his best to keep his son and family together.

Theory on Kath - is it that Catherine Parker, (she may be using the K to throw people off). Her username was mumstheword or something. She's a vile old gal, always kissing dhbs arse and her dentures are too big for her gob

Oh never mind I was only going to say good things, He keeps getting banned or he'd have enough followers.

I see DHB has made a video.

Reactions: 2
I missed the live last night so trying to catch up on here.
I just seen Lawrance video saying he’s been Bullied for the last 14 months. He’s taking a break (again) I think these begs will all jump on the boat now and get themselves involved. Have you seen how much hate Lawrance gets on his videos? 😳 he can’t blame all that on DHB!
I wonder if DHB will address all this.
I have read Mel said about him doing leaflets with these begs photos on and hand out in local areas but he didn’t say that he said he wanted info put out there for parents to realise how dangerous it is once you start sending these gifts to creators and how easy it is to get sucked in.
I do not agree with what DHB and others have said in the group chat at all mind. I find it disgusting but the people in the chat was ok with it at the time.
it’s all wrong!! I sent gifts to DHB for the charity’s and now feel stupid about all this coming out about how he had been behaving.I suppose at least we know it went to a charity.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.