Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well my husband is never that lucky if I'm honest.

She knew what she
Just started this on the flight home today! I’m so into it! Been working away (new job) and came home to a shot show to be honest 😂😂😂 so spent the past four hours cleaning, washing, cooking , kids to bed and now my own time to continue it!
Run a bath my lovely and relax.
Ohhh I love MrBallen. He has a thread on here x
Oh does he? Might have to have a nosey.

Not to brag… but I’ve watched the crown … three times now🤣🤣🤣 it’s seriously under rated. So good
I don’t see the appeal but may have to give it a go as so many people are talking about it.

Reactions: 2

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I'm on 1st season on the 3rd episode but im loving it .can't belive I never watched it before 😆
I was like that with Downton, never really interested me till I saw an episode one afternoon on ITV3. Then I had to go binge watch the whole thing!

nathan25

VIP Member
I have just come across a screen recording of that Michelle the big gifter on live with CLA. It all seems very strange. I think she’s vulnerable but she seems a bit drunk too. People are saying in the comments that Michelle wants her money back. But in the video she says it was her son gifting. She said it won’t be happening again she only has 200 coins and it’s staying like that.

Attachments

mumz

VIP Member
Never liked him anyways but I don't understand why kyle Thomas is now doing battles like he's literally got 33mill followers. Most followed on uk tiktok .I don't get it
It’s all about the money
He has tips turned on too

• Wow
Making awareness of the whole begging thing was one thing, and it made me understand what was going on, as I never understood the whole battles/gifting etc and I would never gift anyone on tik tok anyway but glad to see the beg show

As you’ve all said this is now different, having mental health issues doesn’t mean you can’t go away, doesn’t mean you can’t drink, and he can talk about alcohol abuse for sure!

Mental health comes in all shapes and sizes , no two people are the same, I have mental health issues but many don’t know that I do because of how I portray myself in “real life” , I have counselling and medication to help me

What he is doing to Becks ( a woman I have never ever come across before) is absolutely disgusting, he is hounding her, he is showing far too much of what he knows about her, telling us all about her being sectioned is bang out of order!

I hope Becks does have genuine people around her right now and she can move on from this too.

DHB and Kath need to be stopped , as in accounts to be banned etc

He need to stop and think for one minute about what this could be doing to her.

DhB we know you read here- be the big man now and stop all this!!! Take down the posts, tell your dream team to stop it all too! Before it’s all too late!!!

I’m now reporting al accounts where this hate is coming from - Kath and DHB on Instagram to start with

Yea it may not do a lot but I can’t sit back and not do anything, so help if you can guys, report these accounts and let’s stop this campaign before anything irreversible happens
He won't listen. We will all be in the wrong. He could never, ever be wrong. I've known men like him before

I deleted insta about 10 days ago
I only used it to spy on Scare and she bores me too much now so the account was pretty useless.
How does she have so many followers? Dull as dish water

lozza96

VIP Member
Trucker has just posted dhbs new insta just checked on his insta and now he's going at mel I think .its just going to be a never ending circle .

• Wow