Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That’s not gone in front of a judge or whoever decides one of those can get sent?
It has no substance to it, kind of worrying that he's trying to stop whatever she's going to say though, must be bad for him to be panicking.

He also can't pursue anyone for harassment when he makes contact with them himself, responds to them and posts about them - any legal team would laugh at him. One of mel's good friends is a lawyer too so unfortunately she's got the upper hand with legal advice and probably would win if any case did arise from this (although I doubt it will, its just tit for tat at this point)

I think its only fair she has her say, a lot of us here are big advocates of hearing both sides of a story and making our own judgement. If I was in a situation like this, I'd want my say too

A C&D can be signed by a notory and a judge isntvreally needed and it has to be recorded delivery as served someone is crapping there pants but its a simple case of be carful of what you wish for his whole story has about turned and bit him on the ass its ironic he wants to shut someone else up yet he can spout any venom he wants funny how truckers done a disapear and darrell has been very quiet for days and now its clear even his own group have seen his colours and imo it all started goingvwrong when ge accused mitchell mob of sexual misconduct i seen that Kathy person he is in with was like a dog with a bone in mels ig comments and mel told her home truths seems that woman’s responsible for a lot of darrells mistakes about mitchell mob and laurence being sexual theclast week or so
To be fair, I think his downfall started when his friendship with trucker started

Reactions: 3

busdriver89

VIP Member
Just when you think it can't get any worse and it does ☹
Now I'm all for a bit of tea and drama but this is next level shit. I'm disgusted what I've seen and read this weekend from them all.
Do you know what’s surprised me…. Or not really. Mummybelton.

Tbf I never see Adam begging and he hardly goes live so idk why dhb is saying that either, I thought they got on now
My thoughts are he’s trying to move on from the massive fuck up that’s laid at his door right now and is going back to the people he first used to moan about. Narcissists use distraction techniques all the time and this is a classic move! I do not agree with battles at all for any reason! DHB is trying to take the moral high ground by saying in the comment “going in his back pocket” to skate over the fact that he also done competitions and begged for gifts! You can’t have your Cake and eat it either battling is right or wrong in your eyes not just wrong when you say it is.

Is it really bad I am still undecided ? I have a daughter just got engaged to a beautiful girl a few months ago in paris so absolutely am against any kind of homophobia but also hate begs & manipulators with a passion. I am soo disappointed in becks because I genuinely felt for her with her MH story & other things. Also really disappointed in Jane didn't really know much about Petra & poker well ? Not much to say there. I dont think this live did much other than paint becks a bit darker but I still feel a bit on the fence. Also still think mel moon is a big beg & I think I said before if she is saying darryl is a wrong en to right her wrongs then I dont think that makes things ok.
It’s okay to not know how you feel.

lozza96

VIP Member
How come he's outed what everyone's done regarding other people but said he will tell dan of live who reported him to his work ?

nathan25

VIP Member
He basically got the information from a known liar. Exposed this young lad with LD for talking to underage and then someone came in the box said it wasn’t true blah blah, he apologised to the lad and ended the live quite quickly. Bit embarrassing.
Omg - sounds like he just wanted clout and gifts. Why do a video saying you are going to expose someone once and for all. Bla, Bla, Bla and get it all wrong! Disgusting!!

Imhetetoread

I know but it’s super freaky
I don’t think I would feel safe in my house alone after
He might be sure who did it, but it could be anyone surely and it would just make me so nervous
I’ve used our one to spy on the dog when I pop to shops but the thought of someone watching me makes me feel ikky
All said and done he has a small child in that house
I don’t think anyone should feel like that in their own home
I hope they find whoever is accountable
I quite agree, as I said I would be freaked out

Maybe and hopefully they will all stop this now!

It’s out of hand and it’s probably a matter of time if it continues someone will actually end up physically hurt

Can they not all stand back for a moment and see what they are doing to each other

If they can’t be kind then be quiet

It’s not right someone doing that, I’m just saying imagine explaining the whole situation the police

It all needs to stop and now! It’s not entertaining at all, how do they all sleep at night it makes me feel anxious being a bystander let alone being involved

Reactions: 2
Bex is getting a lot of hate in the comments. Her voice notes stating she hates moon. She had sent Google image of Derby Dans house.

His mods are trigger happy muting people.

I very highly doubt becks was the only one doing all this stuff, looks like he's just placing blame on her for everything. He can't accept accountability

Is dhb live again tonight and yeah they did appolgise for the homophbic comment which is fine but they shouldnt never have said it in the first place I've still lost a lot of respect for them and I feel like jayne is getting away with it to lightly in my opinion.if that was anyone else there would be videos all over the fyp and people bringing it up constantly also a lot of jobs wouldn't stand for it
A bit. She said sorry, but she back peddled but then trying to say it wasn't homophobic.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Yes Mumz that’s him. Just went and searched him. I don’t agree with the videos I have just watched. Well the ones about these begs. Someone have said what if the person gifting is vulnerable- he answered with a video saying “what like Mr Tumble”? What the hell.
His replies are ridiculous and not helpful to anyone.