Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
DHB going for the mobility car too- It’s so hard to get PIP for those in real need so I do hope they are not flaunting and screwing the system like it appears

Seems like RMR is worried and backing off though saying he wants no part of it- seems like he’s worried now as Mel would be getting the car and then about £92pw too, just from PIP let alone anything else from say UC or whatever it would be plus he would get carers allowance and must prove he doesn’t get any other income over £125 per week

I don’t agree with what any of these are doing to each other , let alone all on social media

Just a bunch of beg wannabes- I’m not sure what DHB gets out of this , but I’m sure he’s hiding something more

Think they all need to quieten down now, live their lives and stop stiring up crap for themselves and others- imagine how happier and how much more time they would have if they just went on their own paths

Tbf we've seen no evidence of them abusing any mobility car or PIP claims. It's evident she is ill and PIP is extremely hard to get. My friend is terminally ill and still didn't get accepted

Reactions: 3

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Neither can I, new she would be sneaking around somewhere though.
Disappointed with these group chats and especially janes message but I guess you never really do know somebody. I don’t believe any charity money went missing still he always came with proof. Nobody can defend the messages he wrote on insta last night not even written in anger, shouldn’t of been said.
What’s RMR Insta for me to see, are you allowed to give it me on here?

busdriver89

VIP Member
That chef really messed up. He went for the wrong people then got banned. He should have started with smaller accounts of begs like Vicrose or Brett.

mumz

VIP Member
Sounds amazing, My door is the same right now x
Your doors lilac? I got the paint a couple of weeks ago just cos I loved the colour it was in B&Q. But they also had this Christmas door wreath in white with lovely big pearly type baubles that hinted on lilac on a certain light. So I got that too lol. Although I won’t be putting the wreath on til December x
My house doesn’t have a number it has a name and I really want to look around to get a nice name sign too I don’t like the green. It came with the house and we just didn’t bother changing it til now

My2pWorth

VIP Member
That sounds great, we used to go to every marvel movie but I find it nearly impossible to leave the house these days.
More importantly who is looking forward to Hocus Pocus 2 on Friday?
I hear Benidorm is therapeutic 🤣
Yes I'm counting down to HP2 I just hope it is as good as the first

lozza96

VIP Member
I've just found another account he's made which has lgb at the end which I'm assuming is meant to say lgbt if that's the case then wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Only seen a tiny bit of what's gone on. I have seen Babylegs comment on Mels Instam, the things I have personally heard come out of his mouth are deeply disturbing.

mumz

VIP Member
Looks like DHB has taken the vids down or TT took them down

Last edited:

busdriver89

VIP Member
I've just seen rileys mum comment as well saying she put £50 I'm the gofund me
She just needs to request it back not hard, she’s just clout chasing, same as tash I saw, Manley, frenchies, and then someone outing truckers address.

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
My two dogs eat better than us lol they mainly eat chicken and dry biscuits can’t believe how much chicken is these days x
I’m looking into atm but I was looking at the raw food diet, some dogs don’t get on well with it but some do. For the price of a huge bag of cubed portioned (frozen) it was the same price as 6 days of sachets for my two dogs but easily 3 weeks of food for them! I also find buying in bulk for the biscuits cheaper in the long run, 20kg of biscuits lasts my two 3 months🤣 they have a scoop each in their bowls after breakfast for nibbling on, I’ve had to reverse their dinner time (wet food) and give it to them in the morning now instead as they kept crapping everywhere during the night after it. So I feed them wet food morning and do walks an hour and then again in the afternoon 🥴

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Well it looks like there's a few males in the group what what you can see of the chats that was sent at the top it shows some of the people in the chat so could have been some of the others members.im just baffled by it .to much drama 😆.however that dosnt excuse dhbs homaphobic comments . I'm trying to stay of tiktok as well at moment as I've just got discovered the crown on Netflix and I'm hooked 😆
I've just watched that, waiting on season 5 now, it's really good and gets better as it goes along

Completely agree. I wanted him to have dirt on Mel. Ngl

I know! They missed so many opportunities. Oh Evan Peters is magnificent in it, isn't he?! Really good actor

I'm on 2 now! Can't turn it off
He is so amazing in American Horror Story too. If you’re into true crime you should check out makingatruecrimerer he has a couple of million followers on TT and has recently started YouTube another on I absolutely love is MrBallen.