Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tryger88

VIP Member
Looks like tiktok starting to be exposed at last..

"Since the TikTok algorithm suggests content based on the geographic origin of a user's phone number, the middlemen said they prefer to use British SIM cards. They say people from the UK are the most generous gifters."

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I dont think its coincidence.. People drop out from threads when it gets quiet, then they see drama on tiktok and come back for the gossip🤷🏽‍♀️
For a year? Really? … and then come in with your size 9’s and call anyone that’s not sure with the situation a fucking cult member? Nah. Wrong call

• Wow
I'm on an early tomorrow and probably won't check in for a few days as I'll be shattered.

Its been real. Sorry for the misunderstandings, but have a good week everyone.

• Heart

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I know u was joking mumz about comment of the day and itcwas a lighthearted comment from someone but why did darrell tell us that bit of private detail from his group chat he keeps saying all this private stuff yet everyone else cant say private stuff and he sends a cease and disist order I think it was bang out of order telling a whole room intimate details of petra marriage

Because it’s my opinion not yours and I’ll think what I want about what I want. You guys aren’t even giving them a chance. Or even listening.

He’s literally said so many times on this live he knows what he’s said we’ve all heard it, but he’s showing how becks isn’t innocent in it all. It’s all tit for tat. Proper petty shit. You guys can have your opinion that’s what this site it for but your literally repeating yourself on every single message 😂🙄
That Bex is awful, well horrid. Doesn't make his actions correct. All I see is they were just both complicit in being vile.

Completely. Hasn't said anything of value so far. Just said I'm Bex. I'm a 44 year old nurse....I've disliked him on here for a very long time.
I have never liked him although I hate battles on TikTok and wish they hadn’t introduced it, it is a beg fest and I turn off lives when they battle. Final straw for me was when him and his followers went for my daughter because of a comment she made on one of his videos. Obviously wrong has been said and done on all sides in that chat and I could never excuse what you said about elphba I just want you to know you don’t need to struggle alone. Jesus some of the stuff I’ve done and said are horrible so I kinda understand in a way.

Are you new here 😂 it’s all been spoken about on many lives! They’ve both even been live together discussing mental health. Actually many mental health charity lives it’s not new news.
It’s still not his story to share! And no I’m not new!

That Bex is awful, well horrid. Doesn't make his actions correct. All I see is they were just both complicit in being vile.
They are all as bad as each other.

He said he’s made them today this afternoon. Probably just to make it easier to go through it all 🤷🏽‍♀️

So my input, he’s clearly just showing his side, his voice notes were shown on mels live and making him look awful, where has none of the others was shown. The things he’s shown are actually worrying, (do time, murderous) etc etc.

As for Jane she’s apologised she was angry because her account wasnt harmful and Lawerence told everyone to report it and she got her account taken down. Not gonna lie I’ve called my partner a cock sucker, so in anger and in private I can’t say fuck all about her message. My mouth can be awful at times in my own home.

But…. With all this (cult) talk and all the messages I’ve just read from people who have clearly hates DHB for a year or whatever then your not gonna see another side. Just like me I hate manky and carebare so I’ll never see another side or a good side 😂

Probably doesn’t make sense but anyway I’m out… enjoy guys.
Hes not showing his side though, he's showing becks side. He hasn't shown anything that justifies what he's done recently. He hasn't shown anything that proves Mel wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️