Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Have you guys been watching Zevi this evening. it's horrible the things been said about the beggars.
It really is way beyond anything I've heard before.

Reactions: 3
I didn't see the appeal either until the queen died and I became obsessed with the royal family 😆started the crown immediately and loved it especially with matt smith been in it as I love Doctor who 😆
I lived in the same village as Jon Pertwee

I think all our kids are related 🤣

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Becoz laurence is bisexual the words jane used were not offensive and becoz shes not the literal sense homophobic what means scared of homosexual the words are not offensive becoz thats not in context bullshit

• Wow
Yess I love uncharted .I see a lot of films as me and my partner have unlimited cards so are mostly at the cinema every weekend 😆
That sounds great, we used to go to every marvel movie but I find it nearly impossible to leave the house these days.
More importantly who is looking forward to Hocus Pocus 2 on Friday?

Awful.

But I don't see how any of this is defending what he's done or said?

All I see if that she's as vile as he is.
Hes trying to deflect blame onto becks. Make her look as bad as him (which she does) and he thinks that justifies or excuses what he's done - takes the focus away from him.

His mods are muting people just for asking questions!

Imhetetoread

He’s being very clever moving his “live camera” away from the messages too

only showing what he wants- let’s see what your replies are DHB

Bouquet23

This is what I mean.. get us all excited and nil points. Prob busy setting up a WhatsApp group to discuss next plan of action 🤣

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ, it's never ending. But think it's only fair (before they get reported or deleted) to do a rundown of the voice notes and screenshots DHB has put up on insta of Becks. I did the same with Mel's live, so only fair to do the same here...

First video:

This was actually of Mel Moon telling a woman to fuck off on a live when this first began a few days ago or whatever. I happened to be watching that live and will state that it seemed Mel only told this person to fuck off because they were wanting names of who was involved (fishing for the gossip), so don't think Darrell can really compare this to what has come out about him and co.

Second video:

- Becks talking about Poker I'm guessing. Becks' voice seems very shaky and, quite honestly, if this was someone I knew I'd be trying to get them to seek help for their mental health because she's quite manic.

- Becks is giving a lot of information and ideas on how to expose Poker in videos (for example, Poker was the one who contacted Mankey's baby mama).

- Becks calls Poker a menopausal cunt or something along those lines.

- Becks says "I'd love to expose her".

- Becks writes something (too quick to fully see) along the lines of "I say we pin it on her..." Don't know what it's about but again, very calculated. Seems they all were very calculated in that group.

- Becks tells Darrell that he should mention in a video how jealous Poker was of her.

- Becks puts across another "idea"... She then talks about hunting down Poker's real Facebook and joining all the local buy and sell pages in Poker's area 😳

Third video:

- Darrell has used the WhatsApp search function to search up Mel Moon and shown Becks' messages about her. She says similar to Trucker with regards to "I'd love to knock Mel out" and "I'd do time for Mel Moon".

Fourth video:

- Another video with voice notes from Becks regarding Poker.

- Becks giving ideas for videos implicating Poker in the Mankey/Baby Mama saga.

- Becks talks about tattle and Poker's tattle account(s).

- Lots of talk from Becks about "ending" Poker (reputation-wise).

- Becks comes up with more plans regarding how to address things in a live.

- Becks states they're (team DHB) in control/have the power and not Poker (can't remember the actual term she used but sounded very Primary School playground).

And that's the end of the uploads so far... My thoughts:

- They're all off their fucking rockers and all need to seek professional help.

- They all need to uninstall WhatsApp.

- Becks is just as at fault as DHB and co (as most of us have already stated).

- Once again we only had one side of the conversation as Darrell hid the other side.

- Nothing that Darrell has or can show will take away from what he and his side of the camp have written and said. Own your actions. This goes for Becks and her side of the camp as well.

- It's all a total shit show.
It really is, and it’s embarrassing for the lot of them. They should hang their heads in shame and step away from social media

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah I want to watch dahmer but im watching to many things at same time 😆need to complete the crown first

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Who is that man? God I’m so confused 🙄🤣
What is he exposing?
I only seen him when he was arguing with Disgracie in her boxes then he’s also done battles with her after also did a live with someone else about frenchies army the other week called he’s called Mr Dirty (PD)

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
With respect, I feel this is a little unfair!
" the child" wasn't really brought into it as such!
Just the way the person we are discussing conducts themselves at times!
It's already been said that it's nor long ago they allegedly had to" flee their home" due to certain threats made?
He has many times offered to "fight people or,take them on"...."meet me at such a place"!!?
Telling people where he drinks..saying " I'm not frightened"!
One day someone could take him up on " his offer"...may sound extreme but it's possible,the way he is carrying on...he takes " the child " with him to the pub beer garden now and again for goodness sake!(no..nothing wrong with that at all!!)
Is that not putting her at risk too though, never mind what could possibly happen to her dad, or mum, or both?!.A mum and dad who clearly love her very much, a child who is clearly well cared for!
His behaviour has become strange and unpredictable and as such, sadly, anything is possible the way things are going...and that's sad.
Think this maybe the point that was being made and surely we are " allowed" to respectfully air their views and/or opinions here?!
Of course it is and I entitled to my opinion without name calling and insults like people like me lol I will from on keep my opinion to myself ..

What is he trying to achieve? He's proving things about becks, none of it proves his innocence. He still looks just as bad with this live, if not worse. He has literally just shown him agreeing with what becks is saying in the messages he's calling her out for
I think he's made it worse, but it satisfies his cult.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Ok, I had to put my dog down today on the advice of the Vet, needless to say we are devastated.
I'm so lost I've had her for a long time.
The house feels so empty.
I'm so sorry....they are so much a part of the family its devastating when you lose them. I'm sure she lived her best life with you....and you made the hardest but the kindest decision for her at the end...she's running free at Rainbow Bridge now, sleep well sweet girl 🌈🌈

• Heart