Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Has anyone seen star holyroyds latest tiktok and saw how much she made on tiktok from brand deals 😲im september

Reactions: 3
Wow. What's happened in here then.

Can we all be friends again? We don't have to agree on everything.

Whats everyone having for their dinner then?
It was my fault 😒

we are having stuffing stuffed and bacon wrapped chicken breasts with veg, mini roasties and gravy 🤤

Nobody deleted any comment !

Yassss watching it tonight xx
I actually can’t wait going to go get snacks soon will watch it when my daughter gets back from work this evening xx

busdriver89

VIP Member
🙄 Mel he told his followers that he was going to use it to highlight begging.

Shocked they didn’t block Sam as asked though, he seems lovely and was clearly vulnerable and gifted soo much!

Faith61

VIP Member
Have a read back, the pub was never in response to you it was to faith. It’s to complicated to explain but go back to where you mentioned about having a homophobic mother and then faiths post about the pub and people knowing where he is with his daughter et etc. Which faith I do agree he does give it the big one and takes he child to places he lets well known where he is for the hatters.

Also nobody is telling you what you can feel 😂 I feel she’s a lovely person. I can say that too. Feel free to block me also 🥰
I was just putting my own perspective on things regarding "being told not to bring his child into it"!
My point being.....he takes his eye off the ball when calling people out, offering to fight people and telling them to come to the pub he drinks in....which sadly, I personally don't believe is a good idea...and that's putting it mildly!!!
My point was simply that I didn't see anyone saying anything disrespectful about his child...dear me!
I didn't want to contribute to this thread again as it's pointless....but just responding to this post!

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Liver, bacon, onions and mash here
I know it’s not to everyones taste but it was yum
Each to their own my darling! I love the taste just not the texture? This is my dad’s favourite dinner, poor sod only gets it cooked here as my mum refuses to cook it! She says the smell is awful… ok mum… I’m covered in chicken duck and goose shit 99% of the time. And anyone who knows… a Muscovy duck, sitting on eggs, who comes out and sprays ya… yeah. No competition for fox or any form of crap. Anyway… it’s a traditional healthy homely meal 👊👊👊

Thai green curry is now on my shopping list for a meal next week! Sounds delicious.
I love tender meat, so chicken to me needs to be cooked quick or slow. It was very nice! Just needed onion and chicken! Result! Definitely a winner here

Tryger88

VIP Member
So we need a new thread but I have never done one before, this seems to be the most liked thread title so could someone please set it up, unless there are any last minute thread title suggestions?
Helpful reminder for us to use the words thread suggestion when making a suggestion as makes it easy to search for the most liked suggestion and if no one repost from p48 our actual winning post may get overlooked :)

New thread

Last edited:

Gem4839

Hey, nice to see you 👋🏻

I know it’s hard but please try not to feel like you can’t share your opinion here, also this is beautifully put ☺

My daughter (who is rather gobby 🤭 I wonder where she gets it from 🫣) told him that the only reason he goes for popular creators is so he can stay relevant because without them he’d be no one 🤭
Obviously him and his minions came for her after that ☹

Okay, why in earth would you give the password to camera in your home to someone who is essentially a stranger, some you know from online and not for that long, I just don’t get that especially having a child, he’s either lying or a bigger idiot than I thought.

Narcissists are masters at deflection tactics!
dhb gave his password to becs to do the competition, like a lot of people he uses the same password for a lot of things.

I bet the last 3 years have been hell, thank you for everything you’ve done. I always wanted to be a a&e nurse.

They do true crime but MrBallen also does strange and unusual stories, he used to be a navy seal.
We watch all horror in this house my daughter is a sfx makeup artist so she analysis everything.
It wasn't too bad on my ward as I'm not ICU but the amount of PPE and understating was exhausting. I've had covid 4 times!

It was awful those for most! Honestly, I understand why young people don't want to do nursing, it's no fun and the money is shit for what we do!

Thank you well I had more to drink than intended with the drama & need to be up at 5.45 for another day earning a living. If any of you are thinking of doing a whatsapp group I graciously decline ( but would like to see regular screen shots thank you 🤣😂🤣)
So, who's up for a group chat? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart