DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although the begs are blaming all the hate on DHB and his minions, I've read a lot of not so nice comments on Lawrence posts, in fact nearly everyone has something to say, and I do not see how he thinks it's just DHB who hates him and clearly, he does.

Reactions: 7
Not carebare commenting on Mels post too 🙄 all these begs will be loving this.
just seen Mels recent video. She’s saying the women left the group and it took a lot for them to leave as DHB practically controlled them. Didn’t they get thrown out the group?
Mel is going to keep going on and on about this knowing it will bring in the views.

Reactions: 6
just seen Mels recent video. She’s saying the women left the group and it took a lot for them to leave as DHB practically controlled them. Didn’t they get thrown out the group?
Mel is going to keep going on and on about this knowing it will bring in the views.
She be back on tik tok soon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Although the begs are blaming all the hate on DHB and his minions, I've read a lot of not so nice comments on Lawrence posts, in fact nearly everyone has something to say, and I do not see how he thinks it's just DHB who hates him and clearly, he does.
My fyp has been filled with well known creators calling out the gifting and battling. Their comments are filled with people agreeing. None of them are "DHB's minions".

Begbare will use it as an excuse to come back to Tik tok eventually. She can't keep away. Issue is, she no longer has Mankey to beg and battle with all day every day and Lucy has her gifts off.

The women of the group no doubt said things just as shocking and it's a shame we're only seeing what certain members of the group have said. I don't think it's right for Mel to give them such an easy ride. ALL should be held accountable.

I agree everyone in group need to be held accountable but what if none of women’s voice notes were passed to her .. I noticed poker said a man passed them who believes that

Reactions: 5
No One, it clear who sent the notes anyway I think it is.
It's like a spurned Ex
I do agree. They could have only come from one "camp".

I've noticed trucker has completely deleted his accounts and dissapeared
Very interesting. I hope he goes away and focuses on his family, his wife and seeks help for his hatred for women and his excessive drinking.

Well less than 24 hours and begs re appearing just seen one with the poorly little boy which is so sad setting up go fund me for a mobility car ..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm thinking of putting money in for the gofund me that's been set up for dave watson but that's only gofund me I'm putting in for from now on .After all the gofund me drama

Reactions: 4
It's the guy with no legs I don't think he's going live with anyone though?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.