DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall DHB asking the people who donated for Ukraine If it’s okay to use the money for leaflets to call out the Begs and people agreed. No matter what I think of him , he did say it himself .
I thought the money from the go fund me he changed to the leaflets. I’m not sure what happened to the Ukrainian fund

Reactions: 4
Neither can I, new she would be sneaking around somewhere though.
Disappointed with these group chats and especially janes message but I guess you never really do know somebody. I don’t believe any charity money went missing still he always came with proof. Nobody can defend the messages he wrote on insta last night not even written in anger, shouldn’t of been said.
What’s RMR Insta for me to see, are you allowed to give it me on here?

Reactions: 3
We all agree the comment that was made was disgusting.
I think we all feel disgust to even think someone could say that and I do not understand it.

Moving forward for a second, I bet the usual begs are gagging to get back on with the begging. It's still going on regards getting amazing posters shut down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well MR PD doing an exposing live at 10pm where is all this going for duck sake started out as a KIDS APP now look at it ….Hope ya turn ya GIFTS off MR PD ??

Reactions: 7
Well MR PD doing an exposing live at 10pm where is all this going for duck sake started out as a KIDS APP now look at it ….Hope ya turn ya GIFTS off MR PD ??
Who are these ? Don’t want to miss the live

Who’s he exposing

Was this the one that went live with that guy that looks about 12 who tried exposing the Frenchies but then just ended up in a massive battle? 🥴
Yes that’s the one they’re all full of 💩 just want the views and obviously the GIFTS

Reactions: 4
Who is that man? God I’m so confused 🙄🤣
What is he exposing?
I only seen him when he was arguing with Disgracie in her boxes then he’s also done battles with her after also did a live with someone else about frenchies army the other week called he’s called Mr Dirty (PD)

🙌 he

i think it goes a lot deeper she also has a child involved in all this mel had her say so now we draw a line under it in a couple weeks all will be well again mel will be back online begging
Who's child is involved? I've not heard any kids being mentioned?

And Mr PD does "exposing" all the time, he loves drama. He will sit on live saying he's going to expose someone but only if he gets to X amount of views and X amount of shares first.

Reactions: 7
Obviously another one who doesn't work. Most people aren't sat up watching nonsense at 10pm because they have jobs

Who's child is involved? I've not heard any kids being mentioned?

And Mr PD does "exposing" all the time, he loves drama. He will sit on live saying he's going to expose someone but only if he gets to X amount of views and X amount of shares first.
She means that James's child

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.