DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awful having to flee your home backyard of threats there’s a little girl in that house you absolute idiot rickstarr !! Big man threaten to go to a child’s house

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe that 🙄 poor Daryl, Jane and little Isla 😔
How low can you be to threaten that

• Sad
Hes not a nice guy at all is rickstar he was gpod friends with funkmaster or whqt ever his name is who was also big in the weekly ranking and once he fell out i remember him been awful .rickstar has got his own thread on here

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wondered why a certain beg was so smiley today, wonder if they will still be on begging this seems serious and will have ripples.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Bit of positive news but lukes live with his hero arms

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Whattttttt? That’s insane. Can’t believe I missed it
Told.you I would keep up to speed!
Seriously ...its awful....he was only on briefly, but will be back shortly he said....doing the battle!
Isla thinks " she's going on little holiday"😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Told.you I would keep up to speed!
Seriously ...its awful....he was only on briefly, but will be back shortly he said....doing the battle!
Isla thinks " she's going on little holiday"😭
I’m so so angry about it. It’s bad enough threatening when there are only adults in the house, but a little girl in the house? I am disgusted 🤬

• Angry
I’m so so angry about it. It’s bad enough threatening when there are only adults in the house, but a little girl in the house? I am disgusted 🤬
Lost for words really...part of me thinks he should step away and the other part of me admires him for standing up to them!🥺Where's it all going to end though cos that RGR is one sick fucker😡I don't know the ricksta person or how he's involved??🥺

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm usually behind a lot but why would Ricksta go after DHB, I thought RG had the beef with just about everyone.

Just catching up all this is absolutely awful 😞 I hope the culprits of all wrong doings face the consequences

Dhb live!!!Having to leave his house and stay in hotel for the night cos of " threats"?? Wtf??
This has to be a real threat, he’s had to leave the house
Not like liar Mankey who went to the pub and left his wife and kids in the house after a threat.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This has to be a real threat, he’s had to leave the house
Not like liar Mankey who went to the pub and left his wife and kids in the house after a threat.
Definitely....its awful😢😡he says police involved and just hope they're dealing with it!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.