DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really?? I was tempted but didn't want draw attention to myself 🤣and I forgive him anything🤣🤣I've got a weird crush on him and I've no idea why 🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈there...I've said it now🤣🤣🤣that's my confession of the day ( of the year even🤣🤣)
Join the club.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Really?? I was tempted but didn't want draw attention to myself 🤣and I forgive him anything🤣🤣I've got a weird crush on him and I've no idea why 🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈there...I've said it now🤣🤣🤣that's my confession of the day ( of the year even🤣🤣)
He's a bit of a DILF to be fair :ROFLMAO: Sorry MrsDHB 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wanted to also but thought I probably shouldn’t, got the police on the way already 😂
If it wasn’t for Mrs DHB (who we all love ♥) I would be your wing woman 😂
She's so lovely...sure she won't mind....she will be flattered..I hope🤣🤣
I wanted to also but thought I probably shouldn’t, got the police on the way already 😂
If it wasn’t for Mrs DHB (who we all love ♥) I would be your wing woman 😂
She's so lovely...sure she won't mind....she will be flattered..I hope🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Darell always looks pristine in himself doesn't he.
Yup
But it’s not hard is it to have a wash and put clean clothes on?
Even if you have kids
Its one thing to slob around in your house but the Mankeys go out like it and also broadcast like it. Then wonder why they have that name

Reactions: 4
Anyone who knows how tiktok works… if we keep sharing the live tonight, does it push it onto the fyp so more people will see it?

Reactions: 5
Anyone who knows how tiktok works… if we keep sharing the live tonight, does it push it onto the fyp so more people will see it?
I'm tit with tik tok..I only use it to nosy and watch decent creators....so not sure either 🤔

Reactions: 3
#manleyarmy lol
Manley army my arse...what a knob he is🤣🤣🤣

Yup
But it’s not hard is it to have a wash and put clean clothes on?
Even if you have kids
Its one thing to slob around in your house but the Mankeys go out like it and also broadcast like it. Then wonder why they have that name
I can slob about all day in my pj's on my day off, as many of us do, but they're clean and have a shower first.....scruffy f*ckers, the pair of them😡

Reactions: 4
It will be good to get DHBs live out to as many people as possible. So if it does push it onto the fyp I will share like mad.

@mumz I’m howling at your comment on DHBs post 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I think keep tapping the screen pushes it to the fyp

What we donating for tonight i need to do a recharge and need to know how much i want to donate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.