Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to also add, Mummy Belton gained gifts from the few battles she did with DHB over the course of the weekend. Didn't see her gift DHB once. Didn't see her offer the money she raised on her side (even if it's pennies).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thata why i went to watch dans live instead as soon as i saw mummy belton go into the box haha

Reactions: 4
Someone needs to tell him she's not wanted in the live we've all helped and she's taking over.

I tried and tried suggesting a small charity but gave up as i wasnt being seen. Oh well i guess it is all going to good causes but it would of been nice as i gifted and tapped all weekend

Reactions: 6
I tried and tried suggesting a small charity but gave up as i wasnt being seen. Oh well i guess it is all going to good causes but it would of been nice as i gifted and tapped all weekend
Try suggesting it on Becks' side as there's less in that live?

Reactions: 5
Same but it must be difficult for them with all the messages, I'm giving up trying.

Reactions: 3
I vaguely remember her trying to justify her wishlist a few weeks ago and I just thought oh shut the hell up 🙄🙄

ooh mummy (beggy) belton is very upset she’s been called out again 🙄 she wasn’t moving out that box for no one was she 😳🙄 that women gets right on my last nerve! 🙄

Shut up mummy belton no one cares we fully support DHB and becks we dont care what you think thats all we all contributed and no one needs to prove it just shut up and watch like the rest of us your annoying

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t trust that women as far as I could throw her she’s been in that many TikTok groups it’s unreal plus she’s a lying so and so!!

Shut up mummy belton no one cares we fully support DHB and becks we dont care what you think thats all we all contributed and no one needs to prove it just shut up and watch like the rest of us your annoying
She's the only one that's written anything negative in the live today. Making it about herself. Keep tattle on tattle, Belton.

• Heart
oooh there she is making it all about herself ffs go away beggy belton!

She’s fuuuuuuuuumin 🙄🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.