donna dyble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew this lady years back 👀
Definitely does not surprise me she is now a glorified mlm hun.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen her latest post? She's now a financial advisor! 🤔🙄
Does this mean she has stopped the mlm 121 diet?

Wow , she goes from one thing to another

Why would someone pay to join the executive weight loss lounge, ran by someone who clearly can't keep weight off and is on this stupid 1221 diet mlm scheme which isn't sustainable.

I guess from some posts and the fact there's suddenly no lives, pictures or stories....she has regained. How inspiring for her new venture ewwl

Does this mean she has stopped the mlm 121 diet?

Wow , she goes from one thing to another

Why would someone pay to join the executive weight loss lounge, ran by someone who clearly can't keep weight off and is on this stupid 1221 diet mlm scheme which isn't sustainable.

I guess from some posts and the fact there's suddenly no lives, pictures or stories....she has regained. How inspiring for her new venture ewwl
DD is still promoting the 1:1 diet on Facebook and seeking clients, despite the fact she sucks at sticking to this diet! According to her Instagram she has 4 stone to lose which means she has put back on the weight she initially lost. She is also promoting that Executive Weight Loss Lounge at a charge of £39.99 per month, like she is some bloody expert. She's also got another group up and running, 'MONEY SAVING MONDAY'S' with Donna Dyble. It's aim seems to be on how you can manage your money better, budget planning and such like. I have never come across someone who is so insincere rather, she is just a money grabbing leech! Reminds me of that saying 'Jack of all trades, master of none'.

Was on instagram

She blocked me on my main page (but I have a 2nd one for home and she doesn't know that she follows me as my page has no personal info)

The clinic has basically flopped I bet...

She is just an MLM worker
She hasn't mentioned that clinic since it opened, so yeah bet it's flopped.

• Haha
Hilarious she’s now calling herself a ‘money saving queen’. I thought she was a weight-loss queen 5 seconds ago :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
This whole helping young single mums thing gives me mlm predatory vibes. She says it’s a free Facebook group so I’m struggling to work out what’s in it for her....unless she’s planning to hook people in and then start shilling an mlm?

Reactions: 2
This women is creepily Insincere. She will jump on any bandwagon to make a quick buck!

Reactions: 5
D635ABD0-D812-4A7E-9565-C4E7CEDCDFDD.png

I see this was her most recent post 4 days ago and nothing since. She hasn’t posted anything on her weight loss insta page since 2nd September. Anyone think she’s finally realised how stupid she looks and has decided to back away from social media and her mlm schemes?

I honestly think she just needs a normal life. It’s clear for a lot of her past she has suffered/is suffering from depression. All of this social media insta-business stuff is just a way of her trying to mask it. She needs to get a normal job like working in Sainsbury’s or somewhere, where you don’t have to bring your work home with you and you can separate making money from your social/family life. If I remember rightly she hasn’t worked a proper job since her youngest was born - she’s got to be a teenager now! Donna doesn’t need to be a stay at home mum anymore and I really think her mental health would benefit from the routine of a normal job/life.

View attachment 753701
I see this was her most recent post 4 days ago and nothing since. She hasn’t posted anything on her weight loss insta page since 2nd September. Anyone think she’s finally realised how stupid she looks and has decided to back away from social media and her mlm schemes?

I honestly think she just needs a normal life. It’s clear for a lot of her past she has suffered/is suffering from depression. All of this social media insta-business stuff is just a way of her trying to mask it. She needs to get a normal job like working in Sainsbury’s or somewhere, where you don’t have to bring your work home with you and you can separate making money from your social/family life. If I remember rightly she hasn’t worked a proper job since her youngest was born - she’s got to be a teenager now! Donna doesn’t need to be a stay at home mum anymore and I really think her mental health would benefit from the routine of a normal job/life.
She’s probably piled on the weight again! I agree she should step away from social media, but her need for attention and validation won’t let her do that, so she’ll just keep going around in circles.

Another couple of months and she’ll be back with a new weight loss plan and a new biznizz idea, like all the other huns😬

Imagine this woman giving you advice on anything. Can't control herself around food, can't control her emotions, the self indulgent whining. Boss babe is not what springs to mind.

What happened to the other venture she was going to do? Where she was going to charge a membership

Gave me a little chuckle when she referred to herself as a serial entrepreneur in one of her instagram posts.

Seems like she's constantly starting these little fads that she thinks will make her a millionaire. Just get a proper job hun.

• Haha
She couldn’t hack a proper job. Mind you she can’t even hack the MLM shite😀

I thought she had a Cambridge diary Instagram account and then all the sudden she became a consultant but I can't see that Instagram account anymore. Now she is on some FREE Facebook money saving expert thing wtf?! She must drive her husband and the eldest kids nuts! She needs a job in the real world. I thought she said she was some travel agent or something before she had the youngest. She must be about 13 now?! And if she was losing weight or MAINTAINING even from some current diet (she jumps from one to the other) wouldn't she be very vocal and bragging about it?! So I think she is back to square one.

Reactions: 1
Here we go again guys.......

Obviously Cambridge or 121 is the most amazing diet in the world. Wonder how her clients must feel who have given her 100s of pounds to lose weight on the back of her

For anyone who hasn’t seen her update on her one2one Instagram page. We got a special mention (unless there’s another thread somewhere I haven’t seen?) I don’t think we’ve said vile things though, there’s hardly any posts about her anyway! If she actually took our advice and stopped with the mlm’s and got a normal job away from the internet I’m sure she’d be much happier.

I feel for her losing her father in law, grief is never easy and it’s totally understandable to fall off the dieting wagon in those situations. I wonder why her son has disowned her? I imagine having someone in your life with such a negative mental attitude can really take its toll and start to drag you down. If she has been refusing help or not taking medication (if prescribed) then maybe he just got fed up with her negativity. She seems to me like a nice woman and I genuinely hope she seeks and accepts the help she needs

Attachments

For anyone who hasn’t seen her update on her one2one Instagram page. We got a special mention (unless there’s another thread somewhere I haven’t seen?) I don’t think we’ve said vile things though, there’s hardly any posts about her anyway! If she actually took our advice and stopped with the mlm’s and got a normal job away from the internet I’m sure she’d be much happier.

I feel for her losing her father in law, grief is never easy and it’s totally understandable to fall off the dieting wagon in those situations. I wonder why her son has disowned her? I imagine having someone in your life with such a negative mental attitude can really take its toll and start to drag you down. If she has been refusing help or not taking medication (if prescribed) then maybe he just got fed up with her negativity. She seems to me like a nice woman and I genuinely hope she seeks and accepts the help she needs
Ive never seen anything bad on here she wants to read other threads to see hers is tame 😂

I feel for her i really do however that diet was just not sustainable that was clear to see from day 1 when her consultant laughed about her binge eating that made me realise how toxic the environment was she was in and how bad it was

Kids dont genuinally disown parents for no reason have a feeling there is more to it then meets the eye

• Heart
Sorry want to add to my post now ive had time to read properly wide awake 🤣

The thing is the diet she was doing was never going to be sustainable as its meal replacement when she became a consultant i remember thinking thats a red flag to me and it sounded like some MLM scheme because of how quick she was asked to become one she should have never had done it knowing she still had her own issues to address i do also recall a few lives of her upset not having a work life balance however i am sure its somthing you pretty much accept and knows come with the job when you sign up to do somthing like that i feel for her i really do best thing for her is to have a break and get herself in the correct mind set again