Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA1234

Still no sign ups this morning 😂 I had a look through the comments on her Instagram post about us being trolls, only 1 person suggested patreon…and they haven’t even bothered to sign up either! £7 a month is an outrageous amount. Everyone knows this won’t last very long and she’ll disappear again so nobody is willing to part with their money.

I’ve said it time and time again: she just needs to get herself a little Monday-Friday job to give her a proper schedule and routine. Something like checkout staff at Sainsburys or working in a little cafe chatting to old people. She always seemed quite good at talking to people. Instead she goes through this stupid pattern of MLMs etc and falls deeper into depression when she realises people don’t want to pay for her crap

Reactions: 6

sofaz56

Hello. Long time lurker first time poster. I used to like her I found all her videos years ago by accident as I followed another lady on YouTube. I was quite disappointed tbh when she went to Cambridge as is it basically an MLM. Does anyone remember when she did clean eating and went vegan? Similarly does anyone remember when she did fish week and only lost a pound and did a sobbing video? It was around this time I started to loose interest. I enjoyed her hauls as it was good to know what was out there in the shops etc but it started to get a bit pitty party and I felt awful for thinking it so I started ignoring her weight loss related videos tbh.

Reactions: 5

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
FFS now she’s thinking about starting a members only YouTube channel that people have to pay for 🤦‍♀️ Just get a real 9-5 job Donna, stop with all these money making schemes. You don’t have the mental health to cope with posting your life on the internet so just give it up now
Do not think that will be happening 🤣 i think its a bit cheeky when she does not even make videos really shes a joke

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
For anyone who hasn’t seen her update on her one2one Instagram page. We got a special mention (unless there’s another thread somewhere I haven’t seen?) I don’t think we’ve said vile things though, there’s hardly any posts about her anyway! If she actually took our advice and stopped with the mlm’s and got a normal job away from the internet I’m sure she’d be much happier.

I feel for her losing her father in law, grief is never easy and it’s totally understandable to fall off the dieting wagon in those situations. I wonder why her son has disowned her? I imagine having someone in your life with such a negative mental attitude can really take its toll and start to drag you down. If she has been refusing help or not taking medication (if prescribed) then maybe he just got fed up with her negativity. She seems to me like a nice woman and I genuinely hope she seeks and accepts the help she needs
While I do have sympathy for her with losing her father in law and can totally understand turning to food ... I tend to feel with Donna it’s excuse after excuse ... I followed ( and unfollowed ) her years ago when she was heavily fixated on YouTube and even back then the excuses were flowing and in essence everything and everyone but herself is to blame....
At the end of the day she didn’t become a consultant to help others as she’d like us all to believe ( Saint Dybel ) she did it because she thought it would be an easy way to make extra cash ...
Only the market is already saturated with Cambridge consultants all going after the same vulnerable people and yes Donna those people you targeted will be those people you spoke of with the mental health problems that cause their obesity and you have the cheek to mention tattle trolls and say they take great pleasure in saying vile things about people on the internet while you quite happily exploit vulnerable people, I think you need to look closer to home for your failings and start owning them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
DONNA HI 🙋

WE ALL KNOW YOU READ HERE SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND DEAR SANITY OF 'MR DYBLE' GET OFF THAT LAZY ARSE OF YOURS AND GO WORK AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN DELUSIONAL DREAMS FANTASY. YOUR IDEAS OF EARNING A QUICK BUCK OFF STRANGERS SOUND BLOODY RIDICULOUS. GET IN THE REAL WORLD LOVE 🤬

Theboredone

Didn't she do a few days away on her own so try and help with her anxiety? How is she going to manage in Portugal?
She acts like a child with the mentality of a 5 year old!

Reactions: 4

Miss polar

VIP Member
Even for her, this is a new low!! How can her husband bear to live with the greedy entitled lazy bitch.
Get a real job Donna, and stop trying to scam people on the internet! You are a delusional half wit!

obviously....

VIP Member
Wonder if she’s wanting to move permanently or just wants a holiday home. Her patreon refers to looking for land so maybe she thinks she can build a house out there. There’s no way this is going to happen. She can’t even sustain any way of making money, all her MLMs and get-rich-quick schemes have failed and she refuses to get a proper job. There’s a lot of ‘I’s’ and ‘me’s’ so I’m wondering if her husband has finally got fed up with her lazy woe-is-me attitude and given her the shove like her son has done. She used to be quite close to her daughter Jade who has 2 children now, surely she wouldn’t want to leave the UK and miss out on seeing her grandchildren grow up? Unless Jade’s given up on her too 😂 her youngest daughter (can’t remember her name) must be a teenager by now so it would be a big change for her if it’s a permanent move

Why would her followers be interested in the patrion tier that gives them first look into property searches?

Get a job you lazy sod

MrsA1234

What is the laundry detergent she's trying to sell??
No idea 😂 certainly won’t be signing up to her patreon to find out!
Like someone said above, if people want to save money they definitely won’t want to sign up for £5 per month/£60 per year!

ZURI

Still no sign ups how embarssing for her 😂
I would have expected a few sign ups atleast given she has 3k insta followers and 13k YouTube subs, hope she has received the message loud and clear that nobody is willing to pay for her content, not even close friends and family.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure she’s worked out how to hide her subscriber count on patreon 🤣 must be embarrassing to have to do that rather than admit to yourself that nobody cares enough to pay for your content. Just get a proper job Donna!
Realisticly no ones gonna sign up shes a walking contridiction trying to save people money while getting people to waste 5 quid a month to hear her so called tips 🙄

shes also praying on the vulnerable trying to say shes going to speak about weight loss etc when its just a scam to give her more money

MrsA1234

Hahaha now she’s changed her patreon - instead of asking people to pay for her money saving tips she’s now decided she (and her husband?! Or have they separated?) wants to move to Portugal. She wants people to pay either £3 or £5 a month to ‘support her dream’

She’s absolutely delusional

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsA1234

FFS now she’s thinking about starting a members only YouTube channel that people have to pay for 🤦‍♀️ Just get a real 9-5 job Donna, stop with all these money making schemes. You don’t have the mental health to cope with posting your life on the internet so just give it up now