donna dyble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she wear the same green shirt all the time i really dont like her hair either she just looks i dont know what it is just different but in a bad way i think the hair cut really stick outs her face which if im honest from her videos doesnt look any slimmer i remmember her older sw videos you could see a big difference

I give it till march and she will fail this plan. Its too restrictive and she has a binging problem (admitted even binging on 'products'.

Binging is not cured through restriction

Reactions: 2
I give it till march and she will fail this plan. Its too restrictive and she has a binging problem (admitted even binging on 'products'.

Binging is not cured through restriction
Exactly snd to lose that weight do quick isnt healthy soon as u go bk to eating reguaur food she will gain it again

Reactions: 1
I dont know how she will keep the weight off, unless she has to stick to products for life.

She always was cautious about talking about sw in front of her youngest daughter due to now wanting her to develop issues etc.
So....wheres the logic in doing a diet that makes normal food the enemy and living off products, when you have a teenage daughter who is more vulnerable

it is not a healthy way to lose weight and its not healthy to lose 5 stone so quickly her whole plan for christmas is just stupid im all for if people want to do that but to me weight loss should be a life style change and to me thats being realistic you dont have to go mad at christmas but saying you wont have any sweets etc your make your own i dont know to me i would personally hate that i would rather have a some unhealthy things and enjoy it other then feeling restricted

I dont know how she will keep the weight off, unless she has to stick to products for life.

She always was cautious about talking about sw in front of her youngest daughter due to now wanting her to develop issues etc.
So....wheres the logic in doing a diet that makes normal food the enemy and living off products, when you have a teenage daughter who is more vulnerable
oh i agree shes going to give amelia such bad food issues if shes not careful

Is losing a stone every month with shakes safe??

I know at the beginning of any plan, weight loss is quick but to be this far in her journey and still dropping like this...im baffled??

She is so going to regain her weight back

Is losing a stone every month with shakes safe??

I know at the beginning of any plan, weight loss is quick but to be this far in her journey and still dropping like this...im baffled??

She is so going to regain her weight back
tbh i dunno if she edits her pics on her lives its clear heer face has not changed

donna dyble on live threatning to get a cleaner in is she bloody kidding me :O
She thinks now she is some "businesswoman " she is above everyone. Really she is no better than MLM. I give it 2 years and she will have regained weight as you cannot live of products for life...

She already had 1 elder daughter with a weight issue (I'm sure she had a youtube)

I worry about her youngest as she is living daily with her mother who doesn't eat real food and constantly talking about "being in control"

She thinks now she is some "businesswoman " she is above everyone. Really she is no better than MLM. I give it 2 years and she will have regained weight as you cannot live of products for life...

She already had 1 elder daughter with a weight issue (I'm sure she had a youtube)

I worry about her youngest as she is living daily with her mother who doesn't eat real food and constantly talking about "being in control"
i folllowed jade not long ago but shes gone more private now jade was 12 stone while on youtube shes now 16 nearly 17 stone if i remember righly

amelia is at the age where it will effect her so much they need to be careful as shes at the age where she will likely develop some sort of eating disorder

Umming and arring about trying a sparkling fat free sugar free water , that only had 7.5 calories.....because she doesn't want to ruin her weight loss.

And one-one is supposed to help people??

Donna....you won't get fat on 7.5 calories , no sugar or fat

• Heart
Umming and arring about trying a sparkling fat free sugar free water , that only had 7.5 calories.....because she doesn't want to ruin her weight loss.

And one-one is supposed to help people??

Donna....you won't get fat on 7.5 calories , no sugar or fat
Shes deluded the meals on that diet look rank not even proper meals its not healthy to loose weight that quick any nutritionist health expert will tell u that

Shes deluded the meals on that diet look rank not even proper meals its not healthy to loose weight that quick any nutritionist health expert will tell u that
I know they are approved by nhs for morbidly obese patients with diabetes etc ....but its all done under medical supervision and short term till medically healthier. Donna could have lost just the same weight calorie counting....and not messed her metabolism up in the process. The moment she starts having "normal" meals again her weight will pile on.

Not even being allowed allowed diet coke every now and again....or this sparkling water.....eating bars and sloppy meals. Its not a life

Exactly

Wtf shes on her instagram baby wearing her daughters baby hashtaging #newmum

wow i feel for jade get the vibe she just takes over when shes there

Reactions: 2
She could put the baby in his moses basket or something. Not show him off while flogging a fad diet