donna dyble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS now she’s thinking about starting a members only YouTube channel that people have to pay for 🤦‍♀️ Just get a real 9-5 job Donna, stop with all these money making schemes. You don’t have the mental health to cope with posting your life on the internet so just give it up now

Reactions: 4
FFS now she’s thinking about starting a members only YouTube channel that people have to pay for 🤦‍♀️ Just get a real 9-5 job Donna, stop with all these money making schemes. You don’t have the mental health to cope with posting your life on the internet so just give it up now
What's happened to her money saving Facebook group??
Is she still doing the Cambridge diet?

Reactions: 1
Do not think that will be happening 🤣 i think its a bit cheeky when she does not even make videos really shes a joke

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Do not think that will be happening 🤣 i think its a bit cheeky when she does not even make videos really shes a joke

😂😂😂😂 that poll would of certainly put her in her place.

She's got some nerve looking for money. Needs to get off her fat, sad, saggy arse and get a job in the real world. She's hasn't a clue, bone bloody idle she is.

Reactions: 2
Cheeky idle cow!! I see she hasn’t crept back to u tube. Think her subs really started to see through her, and all that fake sobbing and Cambridge diet shite!

Still nothing from her in a while

what happened to her old saying of il never be a youtuber that disappears 🙄

I see she’s started a patreon, £7 per month!!
just seen that utter shocking cost of living crisis and expecting people to pay that considering when she did the poll only 11 percent of people say they would sign up shes not even that active either

Reactions: 3
The absolute nerve of her. Honestly why can't she get a part time job and get off her fat arse?! What's her excuse these days? Mr Dyble needs to speak up here instead of encouraging the laziness.

Hahaha she’s ridiculous thinking people will want to pay her for content. I’ve never been on patreon but just had a look and she doesn’t have any followers yet. Wonder if she’ll get anyone stupid enough to sign up. I think she’ll give up on this idea rather quickly when she realises it’s not a very good ‘get rich quick’ scheme….it’ll be Onlyfans next 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's desperate to make a quick buck and nothing ever lasts with her. Basically gave us 'trolls' a mention on Instagram the other day and reckons she will only make videos now for her actual fans that are willing to pay the £7 a month fees. The Cambridge consultant thing is a distant memory now...

Hi Donna 🙋 very work any aren't ya?! 😉

Still no sign ups this morning 😂 I had a look through the comments on her Instagram post about us being trolls, only 1 person suggested patreon…and they haven’t even bothered to sign up either! £7 a month is an outrageous amount. Everyone knows this won’t last very long and she’ll disappear again so nobody is willing to part with their money.

I’ve said it time and time again: she just needs to get herself a little Monday-Friday job to give her a proper schedule and routine. Something like checkout staff at Sainsburys or working in a little cafe chatting to old people. She always seemed quite good at talking to people. Instead she goes through this stupid pattern of MLMs etc and falls deeper into depression when she realises people don’t want to pay for her crap

Reactions: 6
Still no sign ups this morning 😂 I had a look through the comments on her Instagram post about us being trolls, only 1 person suggested patreon…and they haven’t even bothered to sign up either! £7 a month is an outrageous amount. Everyone knows this won’t last very long and she’ll disappear again so nobody is willing to part with their money.

I’ve said it time and time again: she just needs to get herself a little Monday-Friday job to give her a proper schedule and routine. Something like checkout staff at Sainsburys or working in a little cafe chatting to old people. She always seemed quite good at talking to people. Instead she goes through this stupid pattern of MLMs etc and falls deeper into depression when she realises people don’t want to pay for her crap
oh god i know it shouldnt but the thing that still makes me chuckle is that video of her making her self sound like a saint marching up to the charity shop worker giving her an ear full about how they over charge for clothes and charge more then the original retailer

only for her years later to become a re seller and start selling stuff for 2 x the price i dont understand how she does not understand how hypercritical that sounds

to me no excuse for her not to work shes always kinda alluded to amelia possibly having some sort of disabillity (there was once a video she made a big deal about not liking to leave her with people that arnt family ) so i assumed that is why she didnt work too but amelias left school now has she not ? all her other kids are grown up no excuse for her not to be working at least part time i cant imagine mr dyble brings home big bucks

with the 1:1 diet it was not sustainable expecting people to live off such few calories then expect them to just be able to live normally its never going to happen yes some may get on with it but most gain all the weight back she does not help herself in many ways and as for the fall out with her son there is more to that story

What is her Instagram name? I’ve looked her up but can’t find her.
I think her youngest is only about 14/15 So won’t have left school yet!
I can’t believe she’s still trying to get people to pay for her tit content. Embarrassing..

What is her Instagram name? I’ve looked her up but can’t find her.
I think her youngest is only about 14/15 So won’t have left school yet!
I can’t believe she’s still trying to get people to pay for her tit content. Embarrassing..
her insta is just @donnadyble