donna dyble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one to one diet is really no different to other very low calorie diets on the market for example, Exante. The differing factor with this diet is supposed to be the one to one support that is offered, and it is this that is supposed to make a difference in terms of success! When you average out the 70lb weight loss from June of last year this equates with around 2lb per week, which is achievable using other dietary methods. Time spent on this diet is of the essence in this instance, not the diet per se, as is the case with most weight loss programmes. There is scientific evidence supporting the idea that support does increase weight loss, this increases motivation and longevity on a weight loss programme, hence more weight lost. I would be asking the question, what qualifies one to offer such support? After all one is dealing with the health and well being of another person and, diets are not a case of one size fits all! Add to this the cost of doing said diet, which is very expensive!

DD's Instagram is 'Temporarily closed for spiritual maintenance'! Lockdown Live at 3pm no more :-(

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She should have knew this was coming. Its not a diet you can do forever. Whilst it is okay short term (think the NHS subsidises people doing it with diabetes), she should be seeking help for her emotional eating, and getting expert nutritional help (not relying on bars for the rest of her life)

Whilst 121 has probably helped her physical health, she will continue to yoyo unless she tackles the psychological side and seeks professional help and advice

• Heart
Shes saying shes put 11lb on in a
She should have knew this was coming. Its not a diet you can do forever. Whilst it is okay short term (think the NHS subsidises people doing it with diabetes), she should be seeking help for her emotional eating, and getting expert nutritional help (not relying on bars for the rest of her life)

Whilst 121 has probably helped her physical health, she will continue to yoyo unless she tackles the psychological side and seeks professional help and advice
Yeah thats exactly it though she will damage herself long term going up and down all the time she must be binging on takeaways to gain that much week that quick no way is she just eating chocolate etc

If she goes to the dr for help with food addiction or binge eating disorder....and manages to get professional help for it. I hope she realises that the first thing she will be told is to stop 121

From the latest You Tube video clearly she is not in the right frame of mind to either represent the 1:1 brand or, support clientele using this brand! I have to wonder if 1:1 would allow someone with a binge eating disorder to undertake this role. There is definitely a need to step back, after all this is not what clientele pay for when they sign up with a consultant. You're there to support them not the reverse! I don't understand why one would post personal details like this on You Tube, attention, cry for help, I just don't get it!

Reactions: 2
From the latest You Tube video clearly she is not in the right frame of mind to either represent the 1:1 brand or, support clientele using this brand! I have to wonder if 1:1 would allow someone with a binge eating disorder to undertake this role. There is definitely a need to step back, after all this is not what clientele pay for when they sign up with a consultant. You're there to support them not the reverse! I don't understand why one would post personal details like this on You Tube, attention, cry for help, I just don't get it!
If u go back and watch one of her updates on youtube it was the first one i noticed she was struggling with 1:1 she confided in her consultant about her binge eating on the prducts she counted the wrappers and her consultant laughed at her thats what i mean these diet things r unhealthy why would u laugh at someone that clearly has a problem and needs serious help

• Wow
If u go back and watch one of her updates on youtube it was the first one i noticed she was struggling with 1:1 she confided in her consultant about her binge eating on the prducts she counted the wrappers and her consultant laughed at her thats what i mean these diet things r unhealthy why would u laugh at someone that clearly has a problem and needs serious help
Wow that's bad. I know she slates slimming world and weight watchers, but I guarantee if someone approached their consultant or coach about binge eating disorder....neither ww or sw would laugh at her. They would be encouraging a gp visit and potentially telling them to pause the plan.

I’d completely missed that there was a dedicated DD thread! I’d been posting on the SW U tubers,doh..

Anyway, agree with everything that’s been said on here. I do feel sorry for her in a way, but she’s really self absorbed and I too noticed that her older daughter has a weight problem! I hope she doesn’t pass on her issues to her younger one, who from memory must be a teen by now- and so really impressionable.

one to one is nothing but an mlm, and she shouldn’t be flogging it as a healthy diet. Just look at the state she’s in...

• Heart
I’d completely missed that there was a dedicated DD thread! I’d been posting on the SW U tubers,doh..

Anyway, agree with everything that’s been said on here. I do feel sorry for her in a way, but she’s really self absorbed and I too noticed that her older daughter has a weight problem! I hope she doesn’t pass on her issues to her younger one, who from memory must be a teen by now- and so really impressionable.

one to one is nothing but an mlm, and she shouldn’t be flogging it as a healthy diet. Just look at the state she’s in...
Exactly this she has deep routed issues and doing a fad diet wont help at all i hope she gives it up and realises she needs help she contridicts herself in first part of the latest video she said shes gained the 11lb in a week then said she went to jades 3-4 weeks ago so shes gained 11lb in nearly a month which is so fast to gain weight despite some flaws she needs help i think if she quit 1:1 she would b able to get proper help how can u advise on weight loss if your struggling

Lots of tea and sympathy on You Tube!

If she has any clients one has to wonder what they are thinking?

Any sympathy I had is now well and truly gone. She’s an absolute attention seeking fraud!

Her latest stories about suggesting a total meal replacement diet for those who are a frustrated yo yo dieter

What a joke!!

Her YouTube video, where she talks about binge eating is a clear example that 121 diet DOESNT HELP with poor relationships with food and dieting.

She probs never went to her gp because she knows they would have suggested she stops 121 due to her disordered eating. 121 is just like any other MLM.

Attachments

Her latest stories about suggesting a total meal replacement diet for those who are a frustrated yo yo dieter

What a joke!!

Her YouTube video, where she talks about binge eating is a clear example that 121 diet DOESNT HELP with poor relationships with food and dieting.

She probs never went to her gp because she knows they would have suggested she stops 121 due to her disordered eating. 121 is just like any other MLM.
DD is a total YOYO dieter and shouldn't be advertising 121 as a solution to such a problem, rather she clearly demonstrates how this diet DOESN'T help with YOYO dieting given her recent binge eating and weight gain! Also shows how food deprivation can lead to said binge eating! 121 is deffo a MLM company that feeds of the gullible.

Any sympathy I had is now well and truly gone. She’s an absolute attention seeking fraud!
Deffo agree she is an absolute attention seeker, otherwise she wouldn't keep posting her sob story! I find it surprising how many keep buying into it.