donna dyble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no sign ups this morning 😂 I had a look through the comments on her Instagram post about us being trolls, only 1 person suggested patreon…and they haven’t even bothered to sign up either! £7 a month is an outrageous amount. Everyone knows this won’t last very long and she’ll disappear again so nobody is willing to part with their money.

I’ve said it time and time again: she just needs to get herself a little Monday-Friday job to give her a proper schedule and routine. Something like checkout staff at Sainsburys or working in a little cafe chatting to old people. She always seemed quite good at talking to people. Instead she goes through this stupid pattern of MLMs etc and falls deeper into depression when she realises people don’t want to pay for her crap
2 days later no signs up i think shes a walking joke cost of living crisis and shes expecting people to pay

7 bloody quid to hear her cry and whinge about falling off the diet and putting all the weight back on you get what you put out there you wanted to be a scammer which to me you were you were a 1:1 consultant selling people a dream you know wouldnt work praying on their insecurities knowing you have been through exactly the same apperently yet doing it to others

sorry no one is gonna convince me losing weight on 1:1 was ever going to stick the biggest issue i had with it is how quick she lost it its not sustainable

donna get over your self you say how you dont care what you say so dont let us stop you uploading most of us dont even hate you we just have issue with stuff you do and say stop praying on the vulnerable and grow a back bone

Reactions: 1
Still no sign ups how embarssing for her 😂
I would have expected a few sign ups atleast given she has 3k insta followers and 13k YouTube subs, hope she has received the message loud and clear that nobody is willing to pay for her content, not even close friends and family.

Reactions: 4
Second hand embarrassment for her 😂 she’s reduced to £5pm and still nobody is willing to pay

6A41920E-4668-45C0-B027-1F9AFCA524E6.jpeg

D9DB7943-B5AD-45A9-9C9A-9D73CD336A7B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh the irony, calling patreon cheeky for charging VAT but it’s totally fine for her to charge for shite content.
and notice how shes literally begging people to sign up lets keep an eye to see if people sign up ( i bet she did know and reduced it thinking people might sign up now)

Reactions: 3
And her excuse about VAT doesn’t even make sense! She said she’s reduced the price to account for VAT which is implying she always meant it to be £5, but the VAT on £5 would only bring the total to £6 (I’m not the best at math but I think that’s right 😂)

Still no signs up

How long do we think she will wait till she realises no ones gonna sign up

Still no signs up

How long do we think she will wait till she realises no ones gonna sign up
I think the penny must’ve dropped by now surely 😂 wonder if she’ll address it or just hide away and abandon the internet again like she always does

My guess is hide away. I think she’s afraid of the reaction she’ll get if she comes back to u tube!

C68846A8-8C78-48A8-A2AE-BCC44A01E0CF.png

Oh cringe cringe cringe 😂 she’s actually still pushing her patreon even though she STILL doesn’t have any subscribers.
And I thought she was trying to promote it as a way to give her ‘loyal subscribers’ life updates, not shilling whatever fad she’s onto now

She had a post on her Instagram announcing her patreon. That post seems to have disappeared along with her desperate excuse about dropping the price to take account for the VAT 😂
DDFC9F98-914B-4E0B-96E0-ED166098361E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her Patreon seems to now be a money saving theme? Not sure that’s what the people want Donna…we’re all pretty savvy clearly, already saving ourselves £5, or whatever it costs, by not becoming patrons.

• Haha
If by now no one had signed up i wouldnt keep pushing it its been weeks no ones signed up does she not get the hint ?

What is the laundry detergent she's trying to sell??
No idea 😂 certainly won’t be signing up to her patreon to find out!
Like someone said above, if people want to save money they definitely won’t want to sign up for £5 per month/£60 per year!

Reactions: 4
No idea 😂 certainly won’t be signing up to her patreon to find out!
Like someone said above, if people want to save money they definitely won’t want to sign up for £5 per month/£60 per year!
Totally agree just buy basic soap powder!

I’m pretty sure she’s worked out how to hide her subscriber count on patreon 🤣 must be embarrassing to have to do that rather than admit to yourself that nobody cares enough to pay for your content. Just get a proper job Donna!

• Heart
Reactions: 2