donna dyble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure she’s worked out how to hide her subscriber count on patreon 🤣 must be embarrassing to have to do that rather than admit to yourself that nobody cares enough to pay for your content. Just get a proper job Donna!
Realisticly no ones gonna sign up shes a walking contridiction trying to save people money while getting people to waste 5 quid a month to hear her so called tips 🙄

shes also praying on the vulnerable trying to say shes going to speak about weight loss etc when its just a scam to give her more money

Reactions: 4
Hello. Long time lurker first time poster. I used to like her I found all her videos years ago by accident as I followed another lady on YouTube. I was quite disappointed tbh when she went to Cambridge as is it basically an MLM. Does anyone remember when she did clean eating and went vegan? Similarly does anyone remember when she did fish week and only lost a pound and did a sobbing video? It was around this time I started to loose interest. I enjoyed her hauls as it was good to know what was out there in the shops etc but it started to get a bit pitty party and I felt awful for thinking it so I started ignoring her weight loss related videos tbh.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha now she’s changed her patreon - instead of asking people to pay for her money saving tips she’s now decided she (and her husband?! Or have they separated?) wants to move to Portugal. She wants people to pay either £3 or £5 a month to ‘support her dream’

She’s absolutely delusional

• Haha
  • Wow
Wonder if she’s wanting to move permanently or just wants a holiday home. Her patreon refers to looking for land so maybe she thinks she can build a house out there. There’s no way this is going to happen. She can’t even sustain any way of making money, all her MLMs and get-rich-quick schemes have failed and she refuses to get a proper job. There’s a lot of ‘I’s’ and ‘me’s’ so I’m wondering if her husband has finally got fed up with her lazy woe-is-me attitude and given her the shove like her son has done. She used to be quite close to her daughter Jade who has 2 children now, surely she wouldn’t want to leave the UK and miss out on seeing her grandchildren grow up? Unless Jade’s given up on her too 😂 her youngest daughter (can’t remember her name) must be a teenager by now so it would be a big change for her if it’s a permanent move

Attachments

Reactions: 3
DONNA HI 🙋

WE ALL KNOW YOU READ HERE SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND DEAR SANITY OF 'MR DYBLE' GET OFF THAT LAZY ARSE OF YOURS AND GO WORK AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN DELUSIONAL DREAMS FANTASY. YOUR IDEAS OF EARNING A QUICK BUCK OFF STRANGERS SOUND BLOODY RIDICULOUS. GET IN THE REAL WORLD LOVE 🤬

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s wanting to move permanently or just wants a holiday home. Her patreon refers to looking for land so maybe she thinks she can build a house out there. There’s no way this is going to happen. She can’t even sustain any way of making money, all her MLMs and get-rich-quick schemes have failed and she refuses to get a proper job. There’s a lot of ‘I’s’ and ‘me’s’ so I’m wondering if her husband has finally got fed up with her lazy woe-is-me attitude and given her the shove like her son has done. She used to be quite close to her daughter Jade who has 2 children now, surely she wouldn’t want to leave the UK and miss out on seeing her grandchildren grow up? Unless Jade’s given up on her too 😂 her youngest daughter (can’t remember her name) must be a teenager by now so it would be a big change for her if it’s a permanent move

Why would her followers be interested in the patrion tier that gives them first look into property searches?

Get a job you lazy sod

Even for her, this is a new low!! How can her husband bear to live with the greedy entitled lazy witch.
Get a real job Donna, and stop trying to scam people on the internet! You are a delusional half wit!

Didn't she do a few days away on her own so try and help with her anxiety? How is she going to manage in Portugal?
She acts like a child with the mentality of a 5 year old!

That pug is so overweight, poor thing 🥺 as though pugs don’t have enough of a hard time breathing anyway. Maybe Jade couldn’t give the dog the exercise and attention it needs. Hopefully Donna looks after it well

Reactions: 1