donna dyble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the primark haul. and the posing in outfits. What a complete embarrassment!! She thrives on attention,- good or bad!
she won’t keep it up though. The weight gain is coming,,

Reactions: 1
I saw the primark haul. and the posing in outfits. What a complete embarrassment!! She thrives on attention,- good or bad!
she won’t keep it up though. The weight gain is coming,,
I cannot get over how up her own arse she is! Me me me me........

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her post....

She claims she doesnt believe in the 9 to 5 because "life's too short for that tit"

So, she now has her own "clinic"
I would have thought that she would have had more to say about the clinic but, she has said very little since it opened. In fact she boasts at having to only work one day per week (Monday), the clinic was to be an additional days work for her on a Thursday. I did wonder if she was still running it.

Has anyone seen her post....

She claims she doesnt believe in the 9 to 5 because "life's too short for that tit"
She is probably trying to recruit potential consultants. If there is additional money to be made she will be all over it. I think it was on Instagram where she posted how she is making £250 per week being a consultant for Cambridge. It makes one wonder what the retail cost is for Cambridge products compared to what she is selling the products for to her customers. According to her she only has 10 customers! Its always about promoting the self/Cambridge with her, me me me and me again!

Last edited:
Is this on u tube ir insta? She blocked me from insta😀
Was on instagram

She blocked me on my main page (but I have a 2nd one for home and she doesn't know that she follows me as my page has no personal info)

I would have thought that she would have had more to say about the clinic but, she has said very little since it opened. In fact she boasts at having to only work one day per week (Monday), the clinic was to be an additional days work for her on a Thursday. I did wonder if she was still running it.

She is probably trying to recruit potential consultants. If there is additional money to be made she will be all over it. I think it was on Instagram where she posted how she is making £250 per week being a consultant for Cambridge. It makes one wonder what the retail cost is for Cambridge products compared to what she is selling the products for to her customers. According to her she only has 10 customers! Its always about promoting the self/Cambridge with her, me me me and me again!
The clinic has basically flopped I bet...

She is just an MLM worker

Was on instagram

She blocked me on my main page (but I have a 2nd one for home and she doesn't know that she follows me as my page has no personal info)

The clinic has basically flopped I bet...

She is just an MLM worker
This was why she blocked me. I pointed out that Cambridge was basically an MLM😀

In her post about joining fellow slimmer to lose 4stone.....

Considering she made a huge deal about losing 5stone....does this mean she has regained? Hence the radio silence

Wouldn't surprise me

In her post about joining fellow slimmer to lose 4stone.....

Considering she made a huge deal about losing 5stone....does this mean she has regained? Hence the radio silence

Wouldn't surprise me
Shes also posting today "week 1. Day 2" so i think she has restarted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That weight will be stacking on, as long as she’s on that tit diet. Completely unsustainable and just about making money!

Reactions: 3
Shes also posting today "week 1. Day 2" so i think she has restarted
According to her Instagram and I quote, 'After a lousy few months, I will be slimming along side her (one of her clients) to lose 4 stone'. So if this is the case she has put back on all the weight she had lost. She hardly sets a good example in terms of the Cambridge diet. She should just accept that she is overweight and get over herself. After all she is probably doing more damage to her body with all the yo yo dieting she does.

According to her Instagram and I quote, 'After a lousy few months, I will be slimming along side her (one of her clients) to lose 4 stone'. So if this is the case she has put back on all the weight she had lost. She hardly sets a good example in terms of the Cambridge diet. She should just accept that she is overweight and get over herself. After all she is probably doing more damage to her body with all the yo yo dieting she does.
She must have gained that weight back soo quickly and if thats the case she must have been stuffing herself crazy :O

She must have gained that weight back soo quickly and if thats the case she must have been stuffing herself crazy :O
Just goes to show this diet is not sustainable and doesn't help with ore existing eating issues. She would be better off actually seeking a therapist to get to the root cause of her binging. Recovery for binging (I have had therapy for binge eating disorder), is no restriction....regular eating pattern (not a shake, or a bar....like actual food),