Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to her brother?
Well if you didn’t already know his wife recently died at 29 after a battle with cancer and now his house has been broken into and they have stolen all of her things from the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yep I think we all know about his wife and it is just unbelievably heartbreaking.
I can’t imagine how soul destroying it must be to have someone steal all her things when they are still grieving. A lot of police live in the area her brother lives. Donna got that creepy note through her door the other day as well. I would be creeped out.

Well if you didn’t already know his wife recently died at 29 after a battle with cancer and now his house has been broken into and they have stolen all of her things from the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yep I think we all know about his wife and it is just unbelievably heartbreaking.
I can’t imagine how soul destroying it must be to have someone steal all her things when they are still grieving. A lot of police live in the area her brother lives. Donna got that creepy note through her door the other day as well. I would be creeped out.
That note and the fact someone tried to break into her house would be giving me the absolute fear and I’d be glad to be getting away too if I were her.

Reactions: 1
Don’t you think it’s all a bit strange, Taking mostly his wife’s stuff, it seems targeted to that family. I for one would not be posting my life on social media

Reactions: 9
Don’t you think it’s all a bit strange, Taking mostly his wife’s stuff, it seems targeted to that family. I for one would not be posting my life on social media
Yeah jewellery I’d understand but clothes and bags? Very sad situation and awful for her brother.

Reactions: 3
'Womens' belongings are usually targeted. Jewellery, designer items etc easy to flog. It's harder for robbers to get rid of stolen tech items etc. Robbers would have a field day in our house (if they can get past the security cameras, alarms, smoke bombs etc haha) taking my stuff but I would be pretty certain they would leave my partners office untouched. I really hope that is the case anyway and that this isn't targeted. It's sickening.

I think its a bit odd, why only the wifes stuff. Awful situation and even more reason for Donna to be careful what she posts to thousands!

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching her stories knows her every move.. she will never tone down her stories though, she needs attention like she needs oxygen 😷

I think its a bit odd, why only the wifes stuff. Awful situation and even more reason for Donna to be careful what she posts to thousands!

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t be surprised if her house got broken into when she’s away now everyone knows her address and that she’s in Dubai. I hope she has some good security. She needs to be more careful about what she posts

This sounds naive but people shouldn’t have to worry about what they post for people to know where they are or where they live.
Unfortunately that’s the world we live in and people need to be careful about what they are sharing online. My sister’s friend has somewhat of a following on Instagram and their house got broke into and loads of designer gear stolen. The police then followed up with another visit to advise them on internet safety and posting personal details online. One of police even said to them that she had followed him on Instagram for a while and that it was common knowledge where they lived and and what cars belonged to them. The burglars even gave a wave into the security camera when they were leaving.

I wouldn’t be surprised if her house got broken into when she’s away now everyone knows her address and that she’s in Dubai. I hope she has some good security. She needs to be more careful about what she posts

I seen the post shared on Facebook and apparently his wife’s dressing room is at the top of the stairs so it would have been the first room they got to upstairs. Must have been terrifying to come home and realise people are in your house. Poor guy.

Reactions: 5
so big angel dawg wasnt happy with the view he had so complained 😂 now him and cum bum have been upgraded, used to like donna (like many others did) but cant stand her now, she’ll never learn obviously knowning whats happened to her brothers house - which is absolutely horrific! She still proceeded to flaunt her going away to dubai 🙄 hell mend her is all i have to say 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so big angel dawg wasnt happy with the view he had so complained 😂 now him and cum bum have been upgraded, used to like donna (like many others did) but cant stand her now, she’ll never learn obviously knowning whats happened to her brothers house - which is absolutely horrific! She still proceeded to flaunt her going away to dubai 🙄 hell mend her is all i have to say 😬
What was wrong with the first view ffs can’t please everyone he seems like a right strange cookie

Reactions: 6
Hate the way she says ma big angewwwwww .. he prob complained so that she can get a better view for her insta stories 😴 what a sad life..put your bloody phone down and enjoy your holiday!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Either “big dawg” is also an arrogant materialistic arse or he was told to ask to move rooms by donna for the sake of braggy insta content. I’m sure she said he arrived a good few hours/day before she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He didn’t look too happy in the video she took at the pool earlier today. You’d think being reunited with the love of your life and future wife after 4 months you’d at least be able to crack a smile but naw face was tripping him! Must be missing his Saudi bird 🤣🤣 Oops, I mean raging about the room view 🙊🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He didn’t look too happy in the video she took at the pool earlier today. You’d think being reunited with the love of your life and future wife after 4 months you’d at least be able to crack a smile but naw face was tripping him! Must be missing his Saudi bird 🤣🤣 Oops, I mean raging about the room view 🙊🙄
😂😂😂 his face is always tripping him! Very rare u see him cracking a smile

I think he’s prob moodier when he’s got a camera thrown in his face by miss attention seeker, he seems genuinely uncomfortable but I suppose that’s what he signed to to with her 🤯🤯

First off what is that grainy blurry photo all about on her Instagram? Big daaaaawg not keen for a photo shoot today love? You would think being reunited with the love of your life you would put your phone down to enjoy the time together!!!! I would genuinely love to be a fly on the wall with those pair. He always looks so uncomfortable and I wonder what is going through his head. If it was that bad I’m sure he wouldn’t still be with her after this long though. I know people say they don’t seem a good match but he is very much the in a certain category of Glasgow ‘lad’ of his age group, and she’s of the same category of girls. I can’t explain it but if you are from around these ways I’m sure you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.