Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s probably a bit shaken up with what’s just happened, but has she really just threatened to find and kill whoever it was to her 30 thousand followers ?? what a classy woman she is and what an absolute idiot of a woman just take it straight to the police

Reactions: 2
I know she’s probably a bit shaken up with what’s just happened, but has she really just threatened to find and kill whoever it was to her 30 thousand followers ?? what a classy woman she is and what an absolute idiot of a woman just take it straight to the police
If she was shaken up she’d have phoned her mum or a friend. Not immediately put it online to 30k people. She needs help I think. She’s lost who she was.

Reactions: 5
Did she delete the video with her address once she realised it was visible or did she just leave it up there for 24hours?
I’m not sure. But she should have checked before posting it at all. It only takes a second for someone to screenshot it. But I know things like this could be easily done.

I think she’s just using that famous Liam neeson quote and not actually threatening to kill someone. Up say all the time aw I’m gonna kill you when someone’s really annoying me but I’m not actually a serial killer

Reactions: 3
If she was shaken up she’d have phoned her mum or a friend. Not immediately put it online to 30k people. She needs help I think. She’s lost who she was.
I take back the bit about being a bit shaken up, just seen her latest rant about her big diamond.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A big diamond obviously makes up for an absent fiancé in her shallow little head.
I don’t think there’s much the police can do tbh apart from record it incase it escalates in the future. Yes it’s creepy but they haven’t actually threatened her and she was the one that posted her address on social media so not like they’ve stalked her to find it out. If anything the police will probably remind her of the importance of internet safety and tell her to be more careful in future.

Argh couldn’t even watch the stories - saw her chewing the gum and couldn’t deal with it

Reactions: 1
Spending all that time,effort, procedures and money to make yourself look better and her ugly personality shines through and ruins it all, what a waste of bigbawbags money 🤣

Reactions: 4
TBF it might not have been someone who got her address off insta story, it could be someone who knows him and what he’s been up to & decided to spill the beans.
Timing could be coincidental.

Reactions: 6
TBF it might not have been someone who got her address off insta story, it could be someone who knows him and what he’s been up to & decided to spill the beans.
Timing could be coincidental.
I know, the fact they’ve called him Mark and not big dawg or whatever it is she calls him on insta makes me think it could be someone that knows them.

I honestly think someone needs to have a word with her, she seems to be either really naive or really dumb! 🤯🤯 she posts pics of her car, her street, her address, her workplace, the fact she’s in her home alone every night.. it just takes one sicko to target her then she openly says on her stories that she will track them down and kill them.. ‘mmm Donna that’s wise! 🧐

The card says Marc has another girl in Saudi 😂

I hate the sound of her voice. What did it actually say?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They can stay in a hotel in Saudi together so why haven’t they just done that. The rules were changed for foreign Unmarried couples last year

Not a nice thing to receive by any means but I seriously doubt she’s shaken up by that card, she’s still giving it the desperate trying to be funny chat when talking about it.

Reactions: 3
Her latest stories r so laughable actually convincing herself - just eating some nugs with my diamond ring on that, that person doesn’t have 🤦🏽‍♀️ Give it a rest hen!

I’ve always noticed the most unhappiest people on Instagram shout their relationship from the roof top for approval

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker etc etc
I’ve known of (and disliked) Donna from seeing her insta for the past couple of years... but I don’t actually know how she has such a big following?
I’ve tried a google search but haven’t found anything, would someone mind explaining to me why she’s an ‘influencer’? Was she featured on a TV show or something?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.