Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think her boyfriend looks as thick as duck. He looks like a dumb Methadone Mick with those teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First off what is that grainy blurry photo all about on her Instagram? Big daaaaawg not keen for a photo shoot today love? You would think being reunited with the love of your life you would put your phone down to enjoy the time together!!!! I would genuinely love to be a fly on the wall with those pair. He always looks so uncomfortable and I wonder what is going through his head. If it was that bad I’m sure he wouldn’t still be with her after this long though. I know people say they don’t seem a good match but he is very much the in a certain category of Glasgow ‘lad’ of his age group, and she’s of the same category of girls. I can’t explain it but if you are from around these ways I’m sure you know what I mean.
Yes, from around these ways and get it 100%.

Reactions: 1
First off what is that grainy blurry photo all about on her Instagram? Big daaaaawg not keen for a photo shoot today love? You would think being reunited with the love of your life you would put your phone down to enjoy the time together!!!! I would genuinely love to be a fly on the wall with those pair. He always looks so uncomfortable and I wonder what is going through his head. If it was that bad I’m sure he wouldn’t still be with her after this long though. I know people say they don’t seem a good match but he is very much the in a certain category of Glasgow ‘lad’ of his age group, and she’s of the same category of girls. I can’t explain it but if you are from around these ways I’m sure you know what I mean.
I don’t get Glasgow “lad” vibes from him. He’s a miserable bleep. But she ought to put the camera down and spend time with the boy

she annoys me with the way she calls him angel. 🤦🏼‍♀️ If I called my partner angel on Instagram publicly his mates would tear him a new hole. My family would tear me one as well

Reactions: 6
If I’d not seen my fella for months on end the last thing I’d be doing is scrolling and posing for the gram, we’d be in that hotel room catching up!

I don’t get Glasgow “lad” vibes from him. He’s a miserable bleep. But she ought to put the camera down and spend time with the boy

she annoys me with the way she calls him angel. 🤦🏼‍♀️ If I called my partner angel on Instagram publicly his mates would tear him a new hole. My family would tear me one as well

I mean the type who fancies himself, far too cool to be seen to be having a good time. Secretly quite insecure and will only go out with a girl who looks a certain way. Likes to act as if he cba with his burd but proposed to her. As dull as dishwater but gets good looking birds. It’s hard to describe exactly but he seems the type, I used to go out with one! 😂

But if you don’t post it all on your Instagram stories what’s the point in even reuniting with him? You may as well not bother if you can’t tell thousands of strangers! 😂
If I’d not seen my fella for months on end the last thing I’d be doing is scrolling and posing for the gram, we’d be in that hotel room catching up!

Reactions: 8
I mean the type who fancies himself, far too cool to be seen to be having a good time. Secretly quite insecure and will only go out with a girl who looks a certain way. Likes to act as if he cba with his burd but proposed to her. As dull as dishwater but gets good looking birds. It’s hard to describe exactly but he seems the type, I used to go out with one! 😂

But if you don’t post it all on your Instagram stories what’s the point in even reuniting with him? You may as well not bother if you can’t tell thousands of strangers! 😂
Yehhhhhh I agree he is that type

Reactions: 2
Those pics of him grabbing her tit are so trashy like he’ll only take a pic with her if he’s getting a sly feel. Didnt realise we were still teenagers... I remember last time in Dubai she posted some videos of him sleazing all over her too. Like I’m all for affection but there’s something creepy about the way he is with he and the fact he calls her cum bum yuckkk he seems to only have 2 modes, creepy horny or totally passive and disinterested. He seems boring and sour faced as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Donna can be self observed and seeks attention, but she also comes across as up for a laugh bubbly, high spirited and fun, the stuff she posts of mark on social media is him being moody, arrogant, obnoxious, not interested and no respect for her, I would imagine being with mark would be very draining and negative, you could only be with someone like that for so long before it starts having an effect on your mental health and well-being. I work with a girl who is always very doom and gloom never smiles, I’m exhausted by the end of my shift thanks god it’s only two days a week I work with her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those pics of him grabbing her tit are so trashy like he’ll only take a pic with her if he’s getting a sly feel. Didnt realise we were still teenagers... I remember last time in Dubai she posted some videos of him sleazing all over her too. Like I’m all for affection but there’s something creepy about the way he is with he and the fact he calls her cum bum yuckkk he seems to only have 2 modes, creepy horny or totally passive and disinterested. He seems boring and sour faced as duck
What r the wedding photos going to be like 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Him groping her

• Haha
Whatever sorcery it was she got done at the Botox place before her holiday I want it too!

Me too! Maybe we work in the same place. 😂
Donna can be self observed and seeks attention, but she also comes across as up for a laugh bubbly, high spirited and fun, the stuff she posts of mark on social media is him being moody, arrogant, obnoxious, not interested and no respect for her, I would imagine being with mark would be very draining and negative, you could only be with someone like that for so long before it starts having an effect on your mental health and well-being. I work with a girl who is always very doom and gloom never smiles, I’m exhausted by the end of my shift thanks god it’s only two days a week I work with her 🥴

I honestly think someone needs to have a word with her, she seems to be either really naive or really dumb! 🤯🤯 she posts pics of her car, her street, her address, her workplace, the fact she’s in her home alone every night.. it just takes one sicko to target her then she openly says on her stories that she will track them down and kill them.. ‘mmm Donna that’s wise! 🧐

The card says Marc has another girl in Saudi 😂

Hahahaha how did I miss this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s really bugged me she’s said in stories the dress was shein. On her grid she said it’s boohoo. Which one?
also, gone straight in for tattle. We don’t deserve to see big dawgs pearly whites

Bit piss poor of that woman to mention tattle on Donna’s post. A lovely oh you’re on holiday, enjoy it but don’t forget people are talking about you and your boyfriend online behind your back.
The reason people gossip here is because they’re not trolling her page with reminders and there’s that arse hole right in there telling her what’s been said.

It’s really bugged me she’s said in stories the dress was shein. On her grid she said it’s boohoo. Which one?
also, gone straight in for tattle. We don’t deserve to see big dawgs pearly whites
She burnt the SHEIN dress with the iron so she put on a boohoo dress instead. I do love her dress tho.

Bit piss poor of that woman to mention tattle on Donna’s post. A lovely oh you’re on holiday, enjoy it but don’t forget people are talking about you and your boyfriend online behind your back.
The reason people gossip here is because they’re not trolling her page with reminders and there’s that arse hole right in there telling her what’s been said.
Yeah bit weird she mentioned it but I think Donna reads here anyway.

I just read the post, I get a weird stalker feeling from from the woman who commented. Found myself reading her comments in a creepy voice.

The person who mentioned it is quite clearly on here themselves. Heyyyyy Fiona babes 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.